A
Anewuser2026
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 36
- Reputation
- 6
Pls only read this if u know what you're talking about
This is my base rated about HMTN from a few users in the rating thread. It's probably important to start with how im actually perceived among girls my age so I have asked them. I'll put that in the images part. idk if anyone will read this but I'll start with my strengths and weaknesses.. Pls only
Strengths:
Good eye area
Great overall harmony
Weaknesses:
#1 Under eyes
#2 Nose (short length creating unbalanced thirds)
#3 Jaw / chin region (narrow chin, gonial angle, bigonial width all could be improved)
#4 skin
#5 angularity
How I will improve....
Infraorbital implants/fat grafting
Pretty obvious one my orbital vector is neutral so it appears to be more of a lack of fat problem than bone structure although more under eye support would be ideal. as you can see if my under eyes were smooth my eye area would become so much better.
Nose lengthening
Pretty huge one as my nose is short which kind of fucks a few ratios like my middle third being 29% ipsilateral alar angle being too wide, also lengthens my chin to phillitrum and also my nose tip position will improve so I will lengthen my nose and this will also resolve my asymmetry in my nostrils which is pretty good. This is massive and will be a huge harmony improvement.
Jaw/chin implants
Pretty obvious around the ramus/gonions to create a more defined square look and around the chin, also vertical length to create a longer more masculine face shape. This will also increase my dimorphism and angularity pretty significantly. My jaw is pretty down grown looking sometimes so will could also make it look better.
Skincare...
obvious one to fix my pie, although I dont have acne anymore needs to be much better.
Otoplasty....
One of the things that bothers me is my ears are slightly asymmetrical which will be a nice harmony and symmetry improvement if I could pin them back a bit
Other ideas I have
Supras??? my eyebrows are low set but could be lower set and my brow ridge could have more projection. this will change my thirds so its risky imo and also my eyebrows are my best feature. Colouring someone mentioned this idk what to do for that if anyone knows and can tell me exactly then let me know and I'll be happy.
Final thing, my real world rating. I'll send in 10 just to get a grasp of where females view ME RIGHT NOW. these were random girls on quick add. although im getting high ratings I still want to become as chad as possible and my plan will be optimal to achieve this. let Mme know if u have any suggestions.
Ai accusations as well....
and no im not doing this for clout I am just posting my plan here dunno if anyone will even read this but yeah.
This is my base rated about HMTN from a few users in the rating thread. It's probably important to start with how im actually perceived among girls my age so I have asked them. I'll put that in the images part. idk if anyone will read this but I'll start with my strengths and weaknesses.. Pls only
Strengths:
Good eye area
Great overall harmony
Weaknesses:
#1 Under eyes
#2 Nose (short length creating unbalanced thirds)
#3 Jaw / chin region (narrow chin, gonial angle, bigonial width all could be improved)
#4 skin
#5 angularity
How I will improve....
Infraorbital implants/fat grafting
Pretty obvious one my orbital vector is neutral so it appears to be more of a lack of fat problem than bone structure although more under eye support would be ideal. as you can see if my under eyes were smooth my eye area would become so much better.
Nose lengthening
Pretty huge one as my nose is short which kind of fucks a few ratios like my middle third being 29% ipsilateral alar angle being too wide, also lengthens my chin to phillitrum and also my nose tip position will improve so I will lengthen my nose and this will also resolve my asymmetry in my nostrils which is pretty good. This is massive and will be a huge harmony improvement.
Jaw/chin implants
Pretty obvious around the ramus/gonions to create a more defined square look and around the chin, also vertical length to create a longer more masculine face shape. This will also increase my dimorphism and angularity pretty significantly. My jaw is pretty down grown looking sometimes so will could also make it look better.
Skincare...
obvious one to fix my pie, although I dont have acne anymore needs to be much better.
Otoplasty....
One of the things that bothers me is my ears are slightly asymmetrical which will be a nice harmony and symmetry improvement if I could pin them back a bit
Other ideas I have
Supras??? my eyebrows are low set but could be lower set and my brow ridge could have more projection. this will change my thirds so its risky imo and also my eyebrows are my best feature. Colouring someone mentioned this idk what to do for that if anyone knows and can tell me exactly then let me know and I'll be happy.
Final thing, my real world rating. I'll send in 10 just to get a grasp of where females view ME RIGHT NOW. these were random girls on quick add. although im getting high ratings I still want to become as chad as possible and my plan will be optimal to achieve this. let Mme know if u have any suggestions.
Ai accusations as well....
and no im not doing this for clout I am just posting my plan here dunno if anyone will even read this but yeah.
Attachments
-
IMG_3988 copy.jpg111 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-30 at 1.15.32 am.png395.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.06.14 pm.png676.2 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.09.36 pm.png1,019.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.41.02 pm.png67.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.41.26 pm.png32.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.40.20 pm.png31.7 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 1.52.02 am.png371.9 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-29 at 1.52.27 am.png68.5 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 2.18.12 pm.png46.6 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.42.00 pm.png63.4 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.42.09 pm.png56.3 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 2.43.45 pm.png31.5 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-27 at 3.31.41 pm.png45.8 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_3946.PNG2 MB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 9.19.32 pm.png191.9 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 9.20.11 pm.png34.7 KB · Views: 0