How I will transform into a new person within the next 14 months

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I want to resemble my former self as little as possible. I will transform into an entirely different and new person. The goal is literally to go so far that old friends wouldn't recognize me anymore.

It will include the following steps in this chronological order

- Auschwitzmaxxing to 12% body fat
- Hitting the gym HARD
- Hair and eyebrow transplants
- coloring my hair from dark brown/almost black to mid brown
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

After this I'll literally be a DIFFERENT PERSON.

Chances are good that I'll emigrate to the US within the next few years and then I'll also completely change my name and surname and restart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasthope, enchanted_elixir, poopoohead and 7 others
i literally hate how i’m in hs and can’t get bimax RIGHT NOW. i have the money i’m just fucking waiting fuck this shit i can’t stand this recessed side profile

ill come back to this thread in 14 months if ur not chad by then istg ima find u and kiss u on da lips

I want to resemble my former self as little as possible. I will transform into an entirely different and new person. The goal is literally to go so far that old friends wouldn't recognize me anymore.

- Hitting the gym HARD
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

Chances are good that I'll emigrate to the US within the next few years and then I'll also completely change my name and surname and restart.
Auschwitzmaxxing?

- Hitting the gym HARD
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

I guess you put bimax + rhino last because you're still on the fence about it/don't have enough money for it

- Hitting the gym HARD
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

You've been here since 2020 and you've done nothing. Nothing will change in the next 14 months. You are destined to rot here for life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539, bugeye, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
I guess you put bimax + rhino last because you're still on the fence about it/don't have enough money for it
Nah lol it's because I will have time for it only by the beginnibg of 2024

You've been here since 2020 and you've done nothing. Nothing will change in the next 14 months. You are destined to rot here for life
I've had a chin wing, submental lipo, invisaligns put in and wisdom teeth removal in the meantime you retard

- Hitting the gym HARD
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

wouldn't eyebrow transplant look overdone or they will give u exactly what you want?
from what i saw they look unnatural

- Hitting the gym HARD
- wear contact lenses
- bimax + rhino

You are telling this since last year

• Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn
wouldn't eyebrow transplant look overdone or they will give u exactly what you want?
from what i saw they look unnatural
I dont do it for thicker eyebrows but to simply just reshape them. Currently they are quite arched and I want to straighten them with a slight positive canthal tilt

Last edited:
Can you lend me 30k

Good luck one of the more srs looksmaxxers

I've had a chin wing, submental lipo, invisaligns put in and wisdom teeth removal in the meantime you retard
how does wisdom teeth removal help looksmaxxing?
asking cause i want to do it

Why dying your hair lighter?
Darker hair well known to be more attractive.

Why dying your hair lighter?
Darker hair well known to be more attractive.
Yes but rn some schizo people assume I'm Italian or a jew and I don't want that

I have a recessed maxilla, should I wait until my 20s to get Bimax + CCWr or possibly Lefort II? Or what can I do to solve this in puberty?

Yes but rn some schizo people assume I'm Italian or a jew and I don't want that

Some schizo people like my ginger beard. I ignored them and take MT2 because I know the opinion of the many is worth more than that of a vocal few.

I have a recessed maxilla, should I wait until my 20s to get Bimax + CCWr or possibly Lefort II? Or what can I do to solve this in puberty?
Get your tongue tie cut, start mewing, do a lot of sports + weight lifting, get T levels checked, avoid any sort of orthognatic treatment that retrudes the maxilla even further

Forget lefort 2

Get bimax in early 20's

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
Some schizo people like my ginger beard. I ignored them and take MT2 because I know the opinion of the many is worth more than that of a vocal few.
Still, I don't want to look like my former self, thats another reason

My hair isnt really black its just very dark brown and I might tone it 1 or max. 2 color tones higher to a lower medium brown

Get your tongue tie cut, start mewing, do a lot of sports + weight lifting, get T levels checked, avoid any sort of orthognatic treatment that retrudes the maxilla even further

Forget lefort 2

Get bimax in early 20's
With your experience in surgeries, what effect could tongue tie release have on a person? Here's an example of something I saw recently on Google about a tongue tie release+myo which gave these results:
IMG 2968

It was already in my plans, so I will surely be getting the lingual frenectomy at the end of 2022 or the beginning of 2023 (I hope).

How can I maximize my T levels?

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • +1
Reactions: Verse
why do you need a HT?

Acromegaly_Chad

Can you send me before/after chin wing?