How I would erradicate the lookism problem if I were in charge for everything:

Is this a good plan?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • It need something else (explain in comments)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
imabetanumale

imabetanumale

autogynephilia and proud whore (I like BULLS)
How all women have insane standards,I would artificially select women that have less disgust for ugly man,altought all women want a good looking boyfriend,some settles for worse looking men while others prefer to be single. So I would sterilize every woman that Is not with a sub 5 men,even if she uses him as a cuck,that she can take beign with an ugly makes Is enough.

This would make like 90% of world female population doesnt have kids,also as beautiful women tend to have more chances of beign with chads,so after a few generations,women would be born less and less attractive.

The next step would be sterilize all chads from Earth,this would make women conform with ugly men,and the ones that chose to be single Will be sterilized as well,this would make that the next generations of women will have born with a preference for ugly males,to conform with them and never wanting to rather be alone than with ugly males,this would change their nature.:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and jinnu
only way to solve the problem is to make internet ilegal

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Schizo ramblings, there will always be better looking guy, if everyone is 3-4, then 5-6 would be chad

1 eyed is king if everyone is blind...

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Schizo ramblings, there will always be better looking guy, if everyone is 3-4, then 5-6 would be chad

Did you read? I wrote that by artificial selection I would change generation by generation females nature,this would make them want to be with sub 5 males.

Artificial selection has been proved to works. I dont remember the name of the study but It was about fixed,the scientific made that only the most submisive foxes reproduced,after a few generation the foxes where a whole different species,they persnalities and physical traits where similar to a dog.

Did you read? I wrote that by artificial selection I would change generation by generation females nature,this would make them want to be with sub 5 males.

Artificial selection has been proved to works. I dont remember the name of the study but It was about fixed,the scientific made that only the most submisive foxes reproduced,after a few generation the foxes where a whole different species,they persnalities and physical traits where similar to a dog.
Here Is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_silver_fox

all you have to do is restrict people to their local communities, reject outsiders and bring back the confederacy (the rightful heir to the 13 colonies)

this would solve globalism

which globalism allows for Jewry, feminism, hypergamy and immigration

This would tie people to the land which makes people want to upkeep their local area and invest in the local area (nationalism)