How, if at all possible, can I ascend to Htn? Are hardmaxxes necessary?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
Im currently losing weight, trying to reach 80 kilos at 6 feet. Currently at 105.
What besides weight loss can help me break into htn territory?
last picture is my passport pic and the two before are me at 81/85 kilos.
Style, haircut, tan, what niche should I aim for?

Attachments

• 20231201_203536.jpg
    20231201_203536.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240301_180809.jpg
    20240301_180809.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240225_172907.jpg
    20240225_172907.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3553932_Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    3553932_Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung_Internet.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 0
  • 3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    3611362_IMG-20210222-WA0000.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240301_173101.jpg
    20240301_173101.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 0
Why is that? Im often told I look scary
you do
I imagine , im a tourist in US and driving through a desert. My car breaks , and you knock on my window in patched shirt and work jeans , and offer me your help. After getting me to your small ranch , you knock me out with a hammer and then rape my unconcious bleeding body , after dismembering me and feeding me to your livestock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and JayRune96
you do
I imagine , im a tourist in US and driving through a desert. My car breaks , and you knock on my window in patched shirt and work jeans , and offer me your help. After getting me to your small ranch , you knock me out with a hammer and then rape my unconcious bleeding body , after dismembering me and feeding me to your livestock
Good that Im in Germany then. But I get where you are coming from. I wouldn't want to meet a guy looking like me in a dark alley either. Explains why all the women in my life were into some kind of bdsm though.
What would you rate me aside from the scariness?
Are you ethnic btw?
prob your coloring terrifying blue eyes
Interesting. I usually get compliments for them. What would the rating of my facial features be though? My lean pics got rated mtn- to chadlite, though that was rare and massive overrates in my eyes. My face is polarizing though, no doubt.
Ethnic?

Nah, just lose weight and get a modern haircut instead of that 2008 emo haircut or the one u currently have. Also get on fin and minox asap, only hardmax I'd recommend u is a hairtransplant.
Also get rid off that moustache/beard in general.

• +1
Reactions: jsp and JayRune96
Nah, just lose weight and get a modern haircut instead of that 2008 emo haircut or the one u currently have. Also get on fin and minox asap, only hardmax I'd recommend u is a hairtransplant.
Also get rid off that moustache/beard in general.
So...htn afte more weightloss and with a ht/hairsystem and a visit to the stylist?
I can work with that. Thanks mate.
(Sorry my english isnt too good)

Good that Im in Germany then. But I get where you are coming from. I wouldn't want to meet a guy looking like me in a dark alley either. Explains why all the women in my life were into some kind of bdsm though.
What would you rate me aside from the scariness?
Are you ethnic btw?

Interesting. I usually get compliments for them. What would the rating of my facial features be though? My lean pics got rated mtn- to chadlite, though that was rare and massive overrates in my eyes. My face is polarizing though, no doubt.
Ethnic?
honestly you got good features just get lean and a better haircut and prob dye your hair im still terrified from your coloring

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger and JayRune96
honestly you got good features just get lean and a better haircut and prob dye your hair im still terrified from your coloring
Germans are scary. Had to shave my head after a work accident and people changed roadside.
But thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

• Love it
Reactions: unknownducks
What would you say about my face/overall rating and potential though?
for me you are mtn, i do think you have good potential, lose fat and for the mustache do whatever you want but if i was you ill shave it, do the basic shit, trim your eyebrows, find a new haircut, have a basic / quality skincare etc... you have nothing to worry about, you're white, tall, and not deformed, losing fat will be enough for htn, good luck :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
for me you are mtn, i do think you have good potential, lose fat and for the mustache do whatever you want but if i was you ill shave it, do the basic shit, trim your eyebrows, find a new haircut, have a basic / quality skincare etc... you have nothing to worry about, you're white, tall, and not deformed, losing fat will be enough for htn, good luck :feelsokman:
Thanks, mate. Im on it. Down 30 kilos already and the last 25 won't be long. That really motivates me.

So...htn afte more weightloss and with a ht/hairsystem and a visit to the stylist?
I can work with that. Thanks mate.
(Sorry my english isnt too good)
Yeah, definetly. No need for any face surgeries

• +1
Thanks, mate. Im on it. Down 30 kilos already and the last 25 won't be long. That really motivates me.
congratulations, remind me when you have ascended bhai :heart:

• +1
Im currently losing weight, trying to reach 80 kilos at 6 feet. Currently at 105.
What besides weight loss can help me break into htn territory?
last picture is my passport pic and the two before are me at 81/85 kilos.
Style, haircut, tan, what niche should I aim for?
well tbh u are lucky since u dont have any significant flaws like a big nose or big forehead etc so hardmaxes are definitely not neccesary, what i would reccomend is obv leanmaxxing or losing weight until u see abs and also keep watch of your hair because although u might have some minor temple recession but little by little u'll be left with no hair so make sure to keep up

• +1
well tbh u are lucky since u dont have any significant flaws like a big nose or big forehead etc so hardmaxes are definitely not neccesary, what i would reccomend is obv leanmaxxing or losing weight until u see abs and also keep watch of your hair because although u might have some minor temple recession but little by little u'll be left with no hair so make sure to keep up
Thanks. So Htn is in the cards?
Anyway, good to hear that I dont have any flaws requiring surgery.
Good to hear. And Im hard on the hair. I wore a system last summer but I stopped due to the itching and...it was cheap shit tbh. Now Im trying Fin and Min. Im currently going through the second min shed and next year or in November I check out a transplant.

Thanks. So Htn is in the cards?
Anyway, good to hear that I dont have any flaws requiring surgery.
Good to hear. And Im hard on the hair. I wore a system last summer but I stopped due to the itching and...it was cheap shit tbh. Now Im trying Fin and Min. Im currently going through the second min shed and next year or in November I check out a transplant.
well youre definitely not balding balding but i think ur gonna be able to maintain ur hairline

• +1
Godlike potential, I recommend the same like everyone else, lose fat first go for single digit bf%, fixing your eyebrows would up you a little, same goes for your hair. After you have done those things come back bro and gl with your weight loss its all about diet and dicipline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and JayRune96
Godlike potential, I recommend the same like everyone else, lose fat first go for single digit bf%, fixing your eyebrows would up you a little, same goes for your hair. After you have done those things come back bro and gl with your weight loss its all about diet and dicipline
Thanks, mate. Reall encouraging. Im on a strict exercise and diet regimen at the moment and Im getting my thyroid problems treated, which should improve my hair situation drastically. Looking forward to the results

• +1
Reactions: Public Enemy
you do
Godly phenotype tbh

• +1
We're in the same boat buddy, i'm 108kg and 6'1 and trying to cut, i'll advise you to cut even after reaching 80kg, you'll look better in the 70/75 range because in those old pics you look a lil bit bloated ngl

HTN is easily obtainable in your case