HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO HANDLE THIS

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
i've been talking to this hoe for two days and she's already being clingy, the problem is that SHE'S 5 FUCKING 11, and size mogs me in literally everything, HOW IS MY SUB 6 INCH DICK SUPPOSED TO LOOK NEXT TO HER ASS (she knows i'm shorter than her btw), at least i mog her by like 1.5 PSL points buy her body is too good to care abt her face

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828, Entschuldigung and 8 others
She looks good i would go for it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Myth, thecel and Deleted member 13787
Fuck her brains out, size doesn't matter that much to some women.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Aesthetica, Lihito and 3 others
Is she BBC?

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and stevielake
Hand her to me bro :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, thecel and Deleted member 13787
Lifefuel for @Doublex2J btw.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
she just asked me the typical "do u have hoes" question and she's getting pissed at the fact most of my followers are females 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, PYT and Deleted member 14478
So she`s like 3.5 PSL?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetica, Entschuldigung, Biiyo03 and 2 others
i've been talking to this hoe for two days and she's already being clingy, the problem is that SHE'S 5 FUCKING 11, and size mogs me in literally everything, HOW IS MY SUB 6 INCH DICK SUPPOSED TO LOOK NEXT TO HER ASS (she knows i'm shorter than her btw), at least i mog her by like 1.5 PSL points buy her body is too good to care abt her face

View attachment 1479048
Looks like a fat girl to me.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
I am a very short guy, as I've said before and did fuck a 5'11 woman. It's not too much of a problem. That being said, I have some advantages, like an above average dick, despite being short. I know this, because I sometimes saw other guys' dicks in the dressing room.

It depends on the woman though, I guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and itorroella9
she is 11

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hueless and Deleted member 13787
is she black?:feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
over

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
she's ignoring me after ironically saying i have male hoes :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Mouthbreath and Hueless
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Entschuldigung, Looks234 and 3 others
how it is a problem?
she wants you to fuck her ass, you already won.

If that’s how you define winning, cope harder.

Men always lose in sex. Women experience way more sexual pleasure than men do, and women’s orgasms are longer, full-body, and more intense than men’s are.

When a male and a female have sex, the female wins by a giant margin; the female probably gains over 3 times the amount of pleasure that the man gains.

Holy shit shes built for big latino cock!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
If that’s how you define winning, cope harder.

Men always lose in sex. Women experience way more sexual pleasure than men do, and women’s orgasms are longer, full-body, and more intense than men’s are.

When a male and a female have sex, the female wins by a giant margin; the female probably gains over 3 times the amount of pleasure that the man gains.
just slap her ass and fucker her harder until you cum, dont give any pleasure to this hoe.
the great bluepill is to take sex as equal for both of men and womens, the redpill is to have all the pleasure and pain in the femoids

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, MissLexotan6MG, itorroella9 and 1 other person
just bang her mate, she doesnt care you are a manlet why should you?

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9

View attachment 1479048
Go for it your Sons Will thank you

Also dont you have a GF?