T
Thay_Jane
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2026
- Posts
- 171
- Reputation
- 158
I have no social skills and was abused as a kid and girls have shown IOI's to me before like for example a chick stalked me after her shift was over but because im autistic and have 0 social skills I didn't approach her she made it very clear she liked me but idk how to even conversate
I dunno what to do rn I have no friends at all and im moneymaxxing but I wana lose my V
I wish I lost my V as a teenager to another virgin fuck I hate foids
im also developing issues with my pelvic floor because of this I genuinely need to lose my V because its causing me problems
I JUST WISH I FUCKING LOST IT TO ANOTHER VIRGIN FOID BECAUSE I DONT WANA LOSE IT TO A WHORE
FUCK SOCIETY AND MY PARENTS I WAS PURPOSEFULLY SABOTAGED
I want to kill God I hate God fuck him
I dunno what to do rn I have no friends at all and im moneymaxxing but I wana lose my V
I wish I lost my V as a teenager to another virgin fuck I hate foids
im also developing issues with my pelvic floor because of this I genuinely need to lose my V because its causing me problems
I JUST WISH I FUCKING LOST IT TO ANOTHER VIRGIN FOID BECAUSE I DONT WANA LOSE IT TO A WHORE
FUCK SOCIETY AND MY PARENTS I WAS PURPOSEFULLY SABOTAGED
I want to kill God I hate God fuck him
Last edited:
