how important actually is height

axttt_

axttt_

Zephir
ive seen tiktoks say its overrated and if your 5'7 and over your face is the problem
Imo i think like
60% face
30% height
10% how you actually talk to the girl or your game or wtv u want to call it
but i think 5'7 your height is still a problem but after 5'10 your face is the problem

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
its over if you're under 6'1

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
70% height
30% face

But, if your face reaches a certain level it can halo your lack of height, and other way around

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, sickdawgie and borntosuffer
regardless of your ability to pull women or not i just know it is has to be humiliating asf to be 5’5 and under and going in public in the west & europe

• +1
70% height
30% face

But, if your face reaches a certain level it can halo your lack of height, and other way around
the way u act does matter a little bit if you are absolutely autistic it will effect ur ability to attract a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
The taller the better. I would say 45% face ,40% height, rest body, nt levels Etc

regardless of your ability to pull women or not i just know it is has to be humiliating asf to be 5’5 and under and going in public in the west & europe
yeah 5'6 and below as an adult frauding lifts is a must even if a girl doenst care in your own social group you will be shamed for being the short guy

Race > Face > Height
If trucels got to 6’2, they would still be an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
5'7 no they mean 5'10 *

• +1
No, Race is cope if you're chad
There’s a racial hierarchy amongst chads lmao. A race of chads will always do better than another race of chads.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Rea
There’s a racial hierarchy amongst chads lmao. A race of chads will always do better than another race of chads.
The thing is if you have to choose between race and face or height you'll choose race at the end

The thing is if you have to choose between race and face or height you'll choose race at the end
Sure, maybe you would. But women are still going to be racially selective.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer and Rea

70% height
30% face

So a ltn 6’5 guy would outslay prime Tom cruise? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Heightcopers on fraudwatch

• Ugh..
So a ltn 6’5 guy would outslay prime Tom cruise? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Heightcopers on fraudwatch
Tom cruise might be a chad but putting him next to any 6 ft 5 person will emasculate him regardless of what he looks like. It's not about looks at that point, it's about dominance

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and borntosuffer
Tom cruise might be a chad but putting him next to any 6 ft 5 person will emasculate him regardless of what he looks like. It's not about looks at that point, it's about dominance
Tom cruise will still outslay brutally, but the 6’5 guy will be respected more by other men.

Most Women will choose Tom cruise any day over the 6’5 guy tho

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and borntosuffer
fucking cope..
RR made a video proving race is more important than height with statistics. Ethnic tax is real. And the funny thing is that your race influences your height.

Last edited:
  • +1
RR made a video proving race is more important than height with statistics. Ethnic tax is real. And the funny thing is that your race influences your height.

Very good video.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
ive seen tiktoks say its overrated and if your 5'7 and over your face is the problem
Imo i think like
60% face
30% height
but i think 5'7 your height is still a problem but after 5'10 your face is the problem
aslong as ur above 5'11 you are chillin

• +1
Height is very important, more than face even.

if your 5'7 and over your face is the problem
Yeah, I would say even 5'6 chad would have a normal healthy life.
Foids WILL date men who are SHORTER than them if he is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
It’s one of his best video imo. This community underrates the importance of race/ ethnicity so hard.
it’s not underrated it’s fairly rated imo and if any thing race is becoming less important there’s more interracial couples now than ever before and it’s becoming normalised to mix races and date outside of ur phenotype

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and FaceandBBC
you are high IQ

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and PlayersGetPlayed
Imo i think like
60% face
30% height
Not at all, im 185 at 14 and wish i was shorter to fit in more

• Ugh..