How important do you think physique is?

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Is gym worth it? If so what would be ideal physique?

Not important at all, face, height + frame is all that matters.
Obv you should still be lean.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 5.5psl, jflsnowdzz and 6 others
I think like this but one guy 5 inches shorter than me brutally mogs me because he is gymcelling with good physique. I overhear girls in class talking about him like he is god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 5.5psl, NateJacobs and 3 others
2 of those things can be fixed with gym if you got a shit start but obviously chad already has good frame and is lean to begin with so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I think like this but one guy 5 inches shorter than me brutally mogs me because he is gymcelling with good physique. I overhear girls in class talking about him like he is god.
Elaborate, you must be extremely tall if he's 5 inches shorter and still feined over.
2 of those things can be fixed with gym if you got a shit start but obviously chad already has good frame and is lean to begin with so
You can only moderately fix frame by going to the gym but it won't be permanent.

Elaborate, you must be extremely tall if he's 5 inches shorter and still feined over.

You can only moderately fix frame by going to the gym but it won't be permanent.
I am 6ft3 he is 5ft10. He has a lean but muscular physique, quite athletic, i have skin and bones physique but im very lean and skinny

Body alone won’t get you shit honestly. I was ripped at like 15 when most guys have shit bodies and girls dgaf it’s all face and height. Those two are what get you initial approaches and interest and body is what amplifies this.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
normal women don't care about body but also normal women don't have body going for them themselves.

if you want to attract women that are into fitness you have to be into fitness yourself.

if you're happy dating skinnyfat girls with so-so faces by all means stay skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Allornothing and plukee
If you are sub5 a good physique will barely if at all boost your smv but atleast it will give you more respect by other men.

If you are normie-HTN range a good physique can boost you into having an decently above average smv.

If you are Chadlite+ range you don’t need it but it still will be a multiplier of your smv and will help you mog non gymmaxxed Chadlites/chads.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
It’s basically a multiplier for good frame, which is itself just a multiplier for face.

So it is important but only once you ticked other boxes.
You can fraud frame with gymcelling if you take steroids but you’ll never look good natty if you have bad frame.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Body alone won’t get you shit honestly. I was ripped at like 15 when most guys have shit bodies and girls dgaf it’s all face and height. Those two are what get you initial approaches and interest and body is what amplifies this.
If you ripped and your face isnt good looking its over

• +1
of course less important than face but still really important, research said that body is 1/3 of the attractivness

some examples of physique that are often regard as attractive and desired includes being muscular and toned, with defined abs and very well developed arms, wide round shoulders and legs.

7bf3c49e8c43f5f416f2bb5c1b0c3b9f
like this guy( Cody Simpson) dude has a fine and well developed physique. it is achievable to have this decent body

it's to important, to ignore it. for sure.
1. leanness/low fat.
2. some muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
I've litteraly lost 0.5 psl by bulking from now but the gains still outweight it (from 5 to 4.5 qnd gain 8 kg of muscles also I'm about 14% bf a real one not the skinny fat shit you see here) yet attention has increased when I dress to show my muscles and still stay "fashion"

normal women don't care about body but also normal women don't have body going for them themselves.

if you want to attract women that are into fitness you have to be into fitness yourself.

if you're happy dating skinnyfat girls with so-so faces by all means stay skinny.
Gym girls with nice asses are really attractive but slim girls with good fat distribution are ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44965
some examples of physique that are often regard as attractive and desired includes being muscular and toned, with defined abs and very well developed arms, wide round shoulders and legs.

View attachment 2492382like this guy( Cody Simpson) dude has a fine and well developed physique. it is achievable to have this decent body
He literally has no muscle. All frame, insertions and proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deadweight
  • +1

The broad shoulder genes run strong in my family. Even when starting HS I noticed i was wider than everyone else but then again i was also like 80kg and 5’2-5’4 at 12 years old lmao

It is up to a certain point, get some muscles and be very lean (athletes, if fighters, Zyzz 2010). It gives you an edge over other normies. If height adds 2 to your smv a good physique is probably 0.5

Ofc if you're 6'3+ gl face you can slay just being lean no muslces, but normies will mock you and any tall gymmaxed dude will make you look like a twink. Higher chances of people starting fights with you

It is up to a certain point, get some muscles and be very lean (athletes, if fighters, Zyzz 2010). It gives you an edge over other normies.

Ofc if you're 6'3+ gl face you can slay just being lean no muslces, but normies will mock you and any tall gymmaxed dude will make you look like a twink. Higher chances of people starting fights with you
I am 6ft3 with i guess normie or maybe just slightly above avg face (i had a girl approach a couple of times, had guys compliment my face) but i still havent gotten even close to a kiss yet. I dont think height matter at all actually, i think it’s just face and physique maybe or just face or just physique, when i see buff guys next to me i immediately see how much i would get mogged in the eyes of a woman even when the guy is shorter

important. Simply because most guys at 11-14% body fat gonna look as skinny fat skeletons without training. Unless you have broad shoulders you just gonna have 0 presence especially when other males gonna try to mog you.

Ideal 24-26 BMI- 11-14%bf in your case 193 - 208 lbs

Last edited:
Nah I’ve seen phsuque halo guys hard. Like it won’t make them models but irl their presence is more real and halos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I am 6ft3 with i guess normie or maybe just slightly above avg face (i had a girl approach a couple of times, had guys compliment my face) but i still havent gotten even close to a kiss yet. I dont think height matter at all actually, i think it’s just face and physique maybe or just face or just physique, when i see buff guys next to me i immediately see how much i would get mogged in the eyes of a woman even when the guy is shorter
Disagree, if you heightmog (3+ inches) a guy girls won't even look at his muscles.

However it's true you'll look like a weak faggot if you're skinny next to a jacked guy your height.

View attachment 2492382like this guy( Cody Simpson) dude has a fine and well developed physique. it is achievable to have this decent body
natty well possible. with decent diet, some cardio, and consistent gym weight training (liets say 9 months) for like 4x per week

• +1
Reactions: Deadweight
Disagree, if you heightmog (3+ inches) a guy girls won't even look at his muscles.

However it's true you'll look like a weak faggot if you're skinny next to a jacked guy your height.
I am 6ft3 he is 5ft10. He has a lean but muscular physique, quite athletic, i have skin and bones physique but im very lean and skinny
this is literally my irl experience thoug. Mogged despite beinf taller

this is literally my irl experience thoug. Mogged despite beinf taller
Jfl how could you tell i don't think just they told you YOU GOT MOGGED :lul:

If the jacked manlet was stealing the attention it's cuz he was NT while you're a mentalcel

While not as important as face or height, it definitely matters and many women irl do talk about it.
Keeping face and height the same the right body has infinitely more sex appeal than left.
9693d2ccbf7d3adf47f57853c6609db7
620071b41b8572e99d950730666c698e

Does he mog u facially? I doubt physique alone can cause that much difference when the heightmog is so big. Unless you're a lanklet twig with shit face