How important is a wide mouth

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
1.Like if everything else is good. How big of a failo is a small mouth. Is it that important?

2. Are there any ways of frauding mouth width with stubble etc.

3.And will losing weight make mouth seem wider

In your case youre fucked eitherway. Widemouth or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
1. there is no "if everything else is good", if everything else is good your mouth will be wide because your palate must have developed ideally for everything else to be good (jaw, maxilla), it even plays a role in ur eye area with under eye support and the chain reaction continues. hypothetically though yes its still a massive failo and you can go do morphs if you wanna prove it to yourself

2. no

3. yes but not significantly, you still need to mouth stretch or get palatal expansion, ur also not fat enough rn for weight loss to make much difference

• +1
1. there is no "if everything else is good", if everything else is good your mouth will be wide because your palate must have developed ideally for everything else to be good (jaw, maxilla), it even plays a role in ur eye area with under eye support and the chain reaction continues. hypothetically though yes its still a massive failo and you can go do morphs if you wanna prove it to yourself

2. no

3. yes but not significantly, you still need to mouth stretch or get palatal expansion, ur also not fat enough rn for weight loss to make much difference
This looks less than ideal

2998472 1658669121397

This looks less than ideal

View attachment 1798748
110p / 71p his ratio is about 1.55 which is indeed below the widely accepted 1.61 ideal, but the image is slanted so its not a perfect measurement. i agree delon has a slightly more narrow mouth than usual but indeed its not enough to failo his whole face. perhaps being very lean indeed helps this because the mouth seems wider relative to hollow cheeks making the face narrower at the mouth area. i guess if you leanmaxx more you can still make decent progress then and I was wrong about that specifically.

• +1
110p / 71p his ratio is about 1.55 which is indeed below the widely accepted 1.61 ideal, but the image is slanted so its not a perfect measurement. i agree delon has a slightly more narrow mouth than usual but indeed its not enough to failo his whole face. perhaps being very lean indeed helps this because the mouth seems wider relative to hollow cheeks making the face narrower at the mouth area. i guess if you leanmaxx more you can still make decent progress then and I was wrong about that specifically.
Lifefuel I will also do your stretching excersise. How long and how often u did?

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Lifefuel I will also do your stretching excersise. How long and how often u did?
i did it twice in 1 sitting each day, the first time very hard and i would physically feel stretching, then the second time about 30-60sec after the first still intense but not trying to create any new rips in the tissue. i would do this every day and then eventually when your lips get swolen you take a break until they look normal again. you can also take breaks if it starts to get very red on the edges because this means you did enough ripping of the tissue for it to eventually regenerate and become wider when it heals so you can just leave it. you can kind of treat it like growing a muscle in the gym.

• +1