How important is Back Thickness for attracting women ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
How important is back thickness ( traps, rhomboids, teres major, erector spinae) when it comes to attracting women or is the lats all you need for back ?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Traps are bad because they make your shoulders look narrow

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and maxxmclooks
Having a v taper while being lean is hot

wide and thick (=big) back is universally considered very attractive, overall muscle harmony is more important tho

How important is back thickness ( traps, rhomboids, teres major, erector spinae) when it comes to attracting women or is the lats all you need for back ?
lats matter more because of frame not saying thickness doesnt matter but having a big ass back def turns on woman as it shows your dominant

Thickness matters but I generally find i get comments far more from men on my thickness than from foids, so it's prob not THAT important for foids.

Its very important but the width is more important then the thickness

back is important and girls always say its on top3 best muscle parts

Shoulders are not thst importat bro
They are the most important for a female gazemaxxed physique, also make your arms look bigger
The real order should be shoulders>thin waist>abs>back(lats mostly)>everything else

They are the most important for a female gazemaxxed physique, also make your arms look bigger
The real order should be shoulders>thin waist>abs>back(lats mostly)>everything else
I agree with this, but idk bout the thin waist, like wdym with that, of course you are gonna have lean looking stomach and waist if u have six pack

I agree with this, but idk bout the thin waist, like wdym with that, of course you are gonna have lean looking stomach and waist if u have six pack
I dont mean lean waist, i mean a small waist. You could be 5% bodyfat and have thick waist because of genetics or developed obliques

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
large traps are subhuman, everything else large is fine

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
I dont mean lean waist, i mean a small waist. You could be 5% bodyfat and have thick waist because of genetics or developed obliques
thats true, i have thick waist because genetics and developed obliques looks like shit

Attachments

• IMG_7499.jpeg
    IMG_7499.jpeg
    173.1 KB · Views: 0