How important is cardio

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
So obviously cardio burn fat,

But I hear it also has androgen capabilities? So when I run my armpits smell 100x more masculine than normal and I look super cut.

It can even increase collagen

Any downsides to running tbh? Like sprinting.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Probably not necessary from a looksmaxing standpoint, but it's good for releasing dopamine and serotonine. If you like doing it go ahead

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 534
No downside to sprinting as far as I know, but long distance running, and cardio like that lowers testosterone. HIT on the other ahnd increases T

No downside to sprinting as far as I know, but long distance running, and cardio like that lowers testosterone. HIT on the other ahnd increases T
Nutting also lowers testosterone. Running long distance isn't gonna make your jaw more narrow or give you NCT. I've been doing it recently and I can eat more while still being in a caloric defecit, and it's good to balance out my drinking and smoking in college. If it lowers my testosterone temporarily that's fine, I am young not a 50-year-old with erectile dysfunction.

If you dont want to run play 1-2 hours of pickup basketball a few times a week once Corona is over.

• +1
Reactions: mulberrymolasses
cardio every day bruh increases blood circulation more blood = more gains

• +1
Reactions: HighTdoMm
30 minutes daily of cardio is good for heart health

• +1
Reactions: HighTdoMm