How important is cheekbone height?

MrRubiks

MrRubiks

Silver
Apparently, cephalometric analysis shows that my cheekbones are only average height. I'm getting infraorbital rim implants through Eppley and it's common for them to have a malar component. Should I use this opportunity to raise my cheekbones? I've received a lot of compliments regarding my cheekbones, so I'm a little afraid to mess with them. Thoughts?

I think it looks good the way it is rn and you say that you get compliments on them. I wouldn't touch them.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 2729
imo yeah they could be a lil higher but they are quiet prominent and defined helped by your low bf, I wouldnt touch them tbh

Lol why are you getting infraorbital implants? You're not recessed in that area.

Use filler to heighten your cheekbones instead.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Apparently, cephalometric analysis shows that my cheekbones are only average height. I'm getting infraorbital rim implants through Eppley and it's common for them to have a malar component. Should I use this opportunity to raise my cheekbones? I've received a lot of compliments regarding my cheekbones, so I'm a little afraid to mess with them. Thoughts?

View attachment 1531629
how do you figure it's average or above average height

I think it looks good the way it is rn and you say that you get compliments on them. I wouldn't touch them.
Okay, that's what I'm leaning towards.

imo yeah they could be a lil higher but they are quiet prominent and defined helped by your low bf, I wouldnt touch them tbh
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. And I've seen a lot of very attractive guys without high cheekbones.

Lol why are you getting infraorbital implants? You're not recessed in that area.

Use filler to heighten your cheekbones instead.
I'm doing it to reduce the height of my eye orbits and achieve a hunter eye look. My eyes have a good shape, but the orbits are too large.

how do you figure it's average or above average height
I found out from a Magnum Workshop package that I purchased. Let me check to see if he included how the height is determined. He usually does.

*edit* Actually he didn't this time. This is all he wrote:
Screen Shot 2022 02 09 at 53042 AM

Last edited:
not very important. high cheekbones are desired because it’s so rare and because they’re masculine, but it’s no matter if you don’t have high set cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729 and MrRubiks
not very important. high cheekbones are desired because it’s so rare and because they’re masculine, but it’s no matter if you don’t have high set cheekbones
I've noticed that a lot of models don't have them. I think I'll leave mine alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
another mental cel:p

stop mentalcelling, you look great!

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Mentalcel spotted

View attachment 1531629
Look good

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
It isn't worth the risk. Many cheekbone implants end up looking shit, uncanny or providing difference.

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, xanny and YouLiveForYourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back