How important is dick size?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
And is it related to t levels? I read that many women would prefer an average looking guy with a big dick vs a hot guy with an average dick. Is this true? If so why is dick so important is it the ultimate sign of masculinity?

Dick is as important as height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
And is it related to t levels? I read that many women would prefer an average looking guy with a big dick vs a hot guy with an average dick. Is this true? If so why is dick so important is it the ultimate sign of masculinity?
Alot if ED so having a hard one is prob the first step to satisfy a women.

There is a beautiful equation descriping the relation
Height (in cm) + dick (in cm) > 200cm

don't listen to what women say
it's about what they do
they chase the hot guy because his face is the first thing they see, not their dick

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 9919
Everything has to be big or ur in the 80% by default

Very important, but not if you are gonna fuck a hooker she wont care tbh she just wants her money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
minimum 6.5x5 to stimulate the g-spot and make her come for more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6572
Very important, but not if you are gonna fuck a hooker she wont care tbh she just wants her money
So Let’s say I have a hard time getting hard will she still be alright will me ?

Virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
8” minimum

its important if you want girls to fuck with you more than once

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good dick size + hardness + good at fucking = women respect you after you fuck them and come back begging for more always

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, egoy, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
5 inches is enough

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet
It's good to get women to not cheat on you. Why would a girl switch to a dude with a smaller dick.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ask your sister and film it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4612
bump I also need an answer

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723
Not important since the only person who's going to be seeing your dick is the doctor at the annual medical checkup

There is a beautiful equation descriping the relation
Height (in cm) + dick (in cm) > 200cm
What if I'm 2 meters tall with a micropenis?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet