How important is intellectualism? Does it correlate with attraction?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Let's say we have two guys -

One is an extremely intellectual htn, with a good, professional/academic sense of fashion and nice physique. He's working on a PhD in philosophy at Oxford and could go on for hours talking about diplomatic issues and Hegel's phenomenology of spirit. "Petersonesque" in his rhetoric, one of those guys you'd wanna listen to for hours at the local pub while having a pint.

The other guy is a double digit-IQ Chad, completely isufferable to talk to (atleast for guys) if you have an iq even slightly above average. Chad has always been naturally buff and GL, he spends most of his time fucking dumb blondes, drinking cheap beer and watching football with his low iq, degenerate friends.

Will the htn ever have an advantage against chad in dating/slaying thanks to his sophistication?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, madmofo, Acne Victim and 2 others
htn with those traits always wins id give up one psl if it meant my iq went up by 10 points. im 6.25 psl so i dont think it matters much

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, redmaxx, madmofo and 3 others
Against the rare hqnps maybe. But I don't think it exists in the 21st century. Also there is a chance foids could find the first one boring since most goodlooking girls are retards. But I would rather be the first one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, grooxx, Meister! and 1 other person
Let me tell u something

• JFL
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Magnum Opus, 12PSLsubhuman and 2 others
htn with those traits always wins id give up one psl if it meant my iq went up by 10 points. im 6.25 psl so i dont think it matters much

I'm feeling the same way but I feel like there might be a bias since we are guys. just like @12PSLsubhuman said most chicks are retarded nowadays and would probably just think about Chad's fat cock rather than complex ideas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and 12PSLsubhuman
No looks always win out.

I'm feeling the same way but I feel like there might be a bias since we are guys. just like @12PSLsubhuman said most chicks are retarded nowadays and would probably just think about Chad's fat cock rather than complex ideas.
Girls want this over high iq

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad, RealNinja and 12PSLsubhuman
for sapiosexual foids sure

for literally anybody else, no

for sapiosexual foids sure

for literally anybody else, no
what about in the long run though? Do you really think most foids would want their offspring to come from a Chad-looking retard?

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
good looking people are seen like more inteligent and capable

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
what about in the long run though? Do you really think most foids would want their offspring to come from a Chad-looking retard?
ur avi mogs

• Love it
lol at an extent, the girls will choose the chad however retract

90% of foids dont understand the importance of intelligence anyways as they're 80iq so i dont see why not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
assortative mating. the high iq guy will have less overall slays in his lifetime. the chad will have significantly more lays and stories from his prime years. in absolute sense the low iq chad wins when it comes to slaying. but due to a phenomenon called assortative mating, the first guy will probably end up in LTR with a higher IQ woman, less promiscuous woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 40471
Most foids aren't genuinely attracted to intelligence like that. It isnt completely absent but its very very rare. Maybe later in life coz she wants to settle down for a betabuxx incase he got rich. The female mind is yet to catch up with evolutionary needs imo since it's been only few thousand years since intelligence became much more important than strength. Natural selection is still based on who would be the better hunter and produce better hunters rather than who would produce smarter offspring. Maybe half a millenia later, probably a lot later idk. But just like I said having a decent iq has other uses in life since life isn't all about girls like this forum likes to believe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
Most foids aren't genuinely attracted to intelligence like that. It isnt completely absent but its very very rare. Maybe later in life coz she wants to settle down for a betabuxx incase he got rich. I probably think this is coz of the human mind not catching up with evolutionary needs imo. Natural selection is still based on who would be the better hunter and produce better hunters rather than who would produce smarter offspring. Maybe half a millenia later, probably a lot later idk. But just like I said having a decent iq has other uses in life since life isn't all about girls like this forum likes to believe
whenever I meet working class boomers who were chads in their youth they always have a fat ugly wife though. Whereas academics usually have milf wives, but as you said it's probably betabuxx and those milfs were probably the ones fucking chad originally back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk and 12PSLsubhuman
assortative mating. the high iq guy will have less overall slays in his lifetime. the chad will have significantly more lays and stories from his prime years. in absolute sense the low iq chad wins when it comes to slaying. but due to a phenomenon called assortative mating, the first guy will probably end up in LTR with a higher IQ woman, less promiscuous woman
whenever I meet working class boomers who were chads in their youth they always have a fat ugly wife though. Whereas academics usually have milf wives, but as you said it's probably betabuxx and those milfs were probably the ones fucking chad originally back in the day.

HTN with IQ mogs Chad without. Intellectmogging is sacred

• +1

One is an extremely intellectual htn, with a good, professional/academic sense of fashion and nice physique. He's working on a PhD in philosophy at Oxford and could go on for hours talking about diplomatic issues and Hegel's phenomenology of spirit. "Petersonesque" in his rhetoric, one of those guys you'd wanna listen to for hours at the local pub while having a pint.

The other guy is a double digit-IQ Chad, completely isufferable to talk to (atleast for guys) if you have an iq even slightly above average. Chad has always been naturally buff and GL, he spends most of his time fucking dumb blondes, drinking cheap beer and watching football with his low iq, degenerate friends.

Will the htn ever have an advantage against chad in dating/slaying thanks to his sophistication?
2nd guys easily, he would win if they were looksmatched. Intellectualism is disadvantage

• Hmm...

This guy mogs, over if you are high iq

high chance htn will get cheated on by his gf for chad but overall htn holds way more smv smart girl will never trade all that for double digit iq chad not same for some 30 years old roastie mom tho she will definitely cheat because she is dumb as shit

• +1

Beauty without quality loses its appeal, there is a guy in my school
russian transfer probably chadlite as a guy im not attracted to him, but I admire the sense of confidence that exudes from him
there is an subconcious intuition of health and quality, but it all falls to shit when you talk to him

A life without the ability to fuck whatever you want is depressing
But tbh a life without reasonable intellect is meaningless

2nd guys easily, he would win if they were looksmatched. Intellectualism is disadvantage
Depends on how you play it
If you come off as an autistic nerd no foid will look twice at you, they like being dominated,
why lawyers are attractive, not nesssecailly the content but how you frame it

tbh deep voice assertive tone = life

Girls want this over high iq

If there was a god, why do these people exist? What a cruel joke. We humans need to focus on exterminating all medical conditions so we can be at least somewaht equal.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
If there was a god, why do these people exist? What a cruel joke. We humans need to focus on exterminating all medical conditions so we can be at least somewaht equal.
God didn't create autism, subhumans did by inbreeding too much

• JFL

Means nothing foids just wanna hear muh party story muh slay story muh holiday story they'll be turned off by that autistic shit

• +1
The dumbass would be the more sexually desirable man even if both of the men are HTN.

A dumb HTN SMVmogs a nerdy HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and zainab
Depends on how you play it
If you come off as an autistic nerd no foid will look twice at you, they like being dominated,
why lawyers are attractive, not nesssecailly the content but how you frame it

tbh deep voice assertive tone = life
It’s because lawyers have high status and money not because they are intellectual.
It’s just harder to reach the same status when you are low iq so you are biased.

dumb footballer > lawyer

Correct bhai.

Intelligence ( not just IQ ) is actually much harder to change and is 10x more precious than a Good face.
Looks merely indicate your genetic health at best.

Human have little understand of the brain. Its literally unchangeable but it affects life in every single way.
Your academics, your understanding of the world, your ability to solve problems and survive.
Theoratically Intelligence should be the most crucial person trait not Looks.
With IQ you can also get correct surgury and enough money to max your looks ( if u still care about it at that level )

Imagine Stone Age, the guy who can make fire and weapons life mog literally all other humans.
But world doesn't always work like it should be.

• +1
Correct bhai.

Intelligence ( not just IQ ) is actually much harder to change and is 10x more precious than a Good face.
Looks merely indicate your genetic health at best.

Human have little understand of the brain. Its literally unchangeable but it affects life in every single way.
Your academics, your understanding of the world, your ability to solve problems and survive.
Theoratically Intelligence should be the most crucial person trait not Looks.
With IQ you can also get correct surgury and enough money to max your looks ( if u still care about it at that level )

Imagine Stone Age, the guy who can make fire and weapons life mog literally all other humans.
But world doesn't always work like it should be.
Cope, Edison, Tesla, Newton and many other big minds got 0 slays

• JFL
The dumbass would be the more sexually desirable man even if both of the men are HTN.

A dumb HTN SMVmogs a nerdy HTN.
cope

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back