How important is IQ???

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
You need at least a 110 iq with above average face and 6 feet and up to truly succeed in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: retard, balding17yomanletcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You need at least a 110 iq with above average face and 6 feet and up to truly succeed in life

This.

Though tbh 110 IQ isn't even that great. 120+ is more like the real minimum if you want actually impressive success. There are probably not that many doctors who are under 120+ IQ. Jordon Peterson is like 160 IQ. Bill Gates is somewhere between 130-140 I think.

Just lol at the IQ copers saying IQ doesn't matter just lol. IQ is everything in life except for getting laid. And even then ugly people have lower IQ than average on average.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This.

Though tbh 110 IQ isn't even that great. 120+ is more like the real minimum if you want actually impressive success. There are probably not that many doctors who are under 120+ IQ. Jordon Peterson is like 160 IQ. Bill Gates is somewhere between 130-140 I think.

Just lol at the IQ copers saying IQ doesn't matter just lol. IQ is everything in life except for getting laid. And even then ugly people have lower IQ than average on average.
My iq is 120 and i wish it was more. Iq is detrimental but dumb fucks will cope and say it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This.

Jordan Peterson is stupid boy. He chose to have a daughter who is a slut and instead he is giving advice for men when women are the problem. He’s a real idiot

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jordan Peterson is stupid boy. He chose to have a daughter who is a slut and instead he is giving advice for men when women are the problem. He’s a real idiot
Yeah he's really not all what people think he is. He only scratches the surface of things but uses sophisticated words and mannerisms that impress guillible fools.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Alt Number 3
Yeah he's ' really not all what people think he is. He only scratches the surface of things but uses sophisticated words and mannerisms that impress guillible fools.
INDEED HE IS LOW IQ TRAMP. IM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS IM GOING TO BLACKMAIL HIS DAUGHTER SEX TAPES AND SCAM HIM FOR 20’000$. HE WILL FALL RIGHT INTO THE TRAP THE STUPID BOOMER

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If you wanna slay bitches you wanna be between 90 and 110. Anything lower or higher will kill you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
As long as you have 100 iq and a good work ethic you can do anything, obviously the smarter you are the less hard work you have to do to understand something

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
123test.com isn’t legit. I got 146 iq and I’m black lmao, that thing is inflated af.

I have two digit IQ :(

The High IQ is good for success, but for other things that surpass a High IQ, such as extroversion and of course beauty.
The problem with having high iq is that you will probably develop some mental illness that will prevent you from acting.
A guy with 100 iq but extrovert and looking above average would be more successful than a guy with 130 iq with depression.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel