How important is it to do arm isolations?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Platinum
I used to do 2 exercises for biceps and 2 for triceps but tbh I think it's a waste of time and i'd like to focus more on compounds.
I do a 4 day push/ pull/ legs,shoulders routine and I plan on doing only 1 exercise for biceps (regular curls) and one for triceps (rope pushdowns)

Also I think I overtrained my arms a bit since they look bigger than everything else

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and <6PSLcel
good fizeek, its not a waste, but since urs are well developed focus moreon compunds

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
good fizeek, its not a waste, but since urs are well developed focus moreon compunds
Thanks, I think it's just because I was lean but I was training on maintenance calories for like 2 years so my lifts were all dyel-tier, I basically stayed the same weight for the entire time so it was just a slow recomp since I was never really fat to begin with so I didn't have much of a possibility for recomp.

I'm now 76.5kg again, roughly the same weight as in the pic. I start my lean bulk tomorrow and hope to reach about 92kg by May.

• Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel
looking good

• Love it
Nice transformation.

You went from this

to this
EFSNYTtl

• JFL
I used to do 2 exercises for biceps and 2 for triceps but tbh I think it's a waste of time and i'd like to focus more on compounds.
I do a 4 day push/ pull/ legs,shoulders routine and I plan on doing only 1 exercise for biceps (regular curls) and one for triceps (rope pushdowns)

Also I think I overtrained my arms a bit since they look bigger than everything else

depends on your genetics, some people dont even isolate their arms at all and have 41cm+

• +1