How important is personality in your ideal mate?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Say you are given the choice between
  • an psl 5 (7+/10 normie scale but definitely not model tier) woman who is quite smart, and very cultured. She has a good college degree, she likes to read and study, she wants a small family and for your kids to have a prestigious upbringing. However, because she is only psl 5, your kids will never be psl 7+ slayers. They will likely have to betabux or steroidcel if they want to get Stacies, but maybe if they statusmax they can get a good loyal spouse.
  • a 10/10 woman (edit: psl 7+) who is "smart" by most people's standards, but not really smart. She has a good college degree, but she never really studied hard or cared about it. She aso wanta small family like all western women do nowadays, and she probably wants a pet dog. She is a bit of an ethot on instagram, never reads books besides harry potter, and the only expectations for her kids is that they play sports. Your kids might end up being psl 7+ slayers, but your wife might just divorce you and indoctrinate them with feminist nonsense and turn them into betas anyways.
  • some other realistic scenario that I haven't listed
Which one would you choose? Would you not get married at all? Would you wait until you are a high looksmaxed Chad and can get even better quality women to choose from before settling down?
Basically the difference here is whether you place more emphasis on slaying or having a strong cohesive family.

Last edited:
i dont believe in ideal mates lol, we are monkeys in the jungle, people dont even buy ideal cars or ideal homes they just pick from whats available.

First.

5/10 is fine. I can't handle dumb.

I just want a normal good looking wife that isn't a whore or stupid. Has family values and a good personality. Tbh i don't need a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I just want a normal good looking wife that isn't a whore or stupid. Has family values and a good personality. Tbh i don't need a stacy
Dude what a cope. Stacy has better family values than the drug addicted, flat chested Becky
First.

5/10 is fine. I can't handle dumb.
If she's not dumb then why is she 5/10?
i dont believe in ideal mates lol, we are monkeys in the jungle, people dont even buy ideal cars or ideal homes they just pick from whats available.
I disagree. Some people wate money on cars and homes ,others buy reasonably priced ones or rent apartments for better job opportunities or city location.