If Your Parents are Poor, GIVE UP

I agree for the most part but don’t think u should give up just like that unless ur a complete lost cause (low iq, non NT, ugly etc)
Lost cause like me :feelswhy:

If you live in a very capitalist country and your family or you are poor, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you but you will never be above average in life

It’s a cruel reality, but unfortunately you will never make a good wage, you will work a 9-5 that does not require a college degree and is shit work just to pay rent, or you will go to community college and get a mediocre office job where you can live off of but never save or have fun
This is pure cope why are you spreading toxic shit like this. America is one of the greatest places for poor ethnics.

Asian Immigrants come here with nothing and become richer than whites.

African Immigrants come with nothing and escape wars and genocides get into middle class.

My parents came here with 0 dollars and escape from war and poverty in Africa.

They own 2 property. Having a network of almost 400k+. They have created houses in Africa that they rent to people while being in America. Those property mentioned are also paying themself because they are getting rented.

The United States legit pays for your Housing, Food, and College if you are poor it's legit 0 excuses for you not to make above 50k+ in America.

My parents have been here for 1 generation and outearn more African Americans descend of slaves in terms of net worth.

Being poor makes things 10x harder for sure I won't lie being poor and black is the only excuse I will say is a disadvantage all other races have 0 excuses.

I legit outearn kids my age at 20 yrs old from networking and being smart. I legit have to work 10x harder than white peers even at jobs that always need to.

I almost have 10k saved up and i got to college you are just weak-minded and want to be a victim so bad.

IMAGINE BEING POOR WHITE IN AMERICA sad asf. You have 0 worries you don't have to worry if a cop will blow your brains out, you won't have to worry if people will be racist to you, have to deal with self-hating parents, live in a place with monsters aka the hood most times if ur poor.

cope

I know a lot of people who come from poor backgrounds that became rich

u only need to give up if ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Carv
That isn't necessarily the case. My dad's quite well off. I went to private & public schools. A golden ticket if you will. Absolutely failed in a lot of facets of my life including financial. That said there's some hereditary out of my control stuff there nothing I could not have overcome if I had the work ethic though.
I remember @Chinacurry talking about being from a really poor family and being well of these days. Hard work can compensate for being poor especially with how hard top western schools push for poor people to apply themselves and succeed. Lots of programs to take advantage of.
So basically you failed at life cause weak minded.

Imagine having a golden ticket and still failing I would cry every night.

cope

I know a lot of people who come from poor backgrounds that became rich

u only need to give up if ur low iq
It's legit an IQ thing tbh.

Low IQ = Poor asf
High IQ = Find Solution + Lean skills to make money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and noobs
Yes you can, especially if you're low class, you can raise your IQ towards your genetic potential by a lot.
Any way to do it?

I think increased my IQ by a ton since 16-20.

I can see patterns in almost everything, I can explain most topics to a fifth grader, critical thinker I legit dissect all my thoughts and ask why and why and why, and I legit watch vids at 2.5 speed and read books at like 500 wpm and i can remember most of it.

All i did was work on my Trauma, Reading, Exercise, Speaking with tons of adults, Debating in my brain about numerous topics

Yes in rare circumstances people can make it out with very hard work but most of thr time that hard work is rewarded with nothing. Let’s picture a a lower class family, the parents both work 9-5 jobs and only make enough to pay and can’t save for college,
The government is legit helps you pay for college bro. My parents used a loophole and legit didn't have to pay for school.

The child goes to school in a low income neighborhood so his education is limited and recourses for college are much worse. By now he is 16, and his parents ask him to work so they can all save some money. The kid now has to work during high school, get perfect grades, do amazing on the SAT with no recourses for studying, all to compete for a next to nothing chance of getting a full ride somewhere.
You sound like such a victim it's so cringe.

This is pure cope why are you spreading toxic shit like this. America is one of the greatest places for poor ethnics.

Asian Immigrants come here with nothing and become richer than whites.

African Immigrants come with nothing and escape wars and genocides get into middle class.

My parents came here with 0 dollars and escape from war and poverty in Africa.
None of this was mentioned in my post, Im not saying America is a bad country by any means. Asians did come here with nothing, 50 years ago... now Asians are the highest paid because theyve already built a network and legacy, asians now born in america arent poor

They own 2 property. Having a network of almost 400k+. They have created houses in Africa that they rent to people while being in America. Those property mentioned are also paying themself because they are getting rented.
That's impressive and good for them, but does that disprove the data? no
The United States legit pays for your Housing, Food, and College if you are poor it's legit 0 excuses for you not to make above 50k+ in America.
This is just untrue my man, average college FAFSA grant is 10.5k, the average cost of in state in 2024 full cost is $27,146, thats still roughly 17k out of pocket working class and below cannot afford. Unemployment benefits last a year max, the average food stamp monthly (per single) is $195. Does the US provide assistance? Sure, but is it enough to sustain yourself and live a good lifestyle or elevate yourself out of poverty? Absolutely not
I almost have 10k saved up and i got to college you are just weak-minded and want to be a victim so bad.

I also go to college and even have a little more saved up including stocks... Im not broke, my family isnt poor, and Im not trying to be the victim, I'm commenting on society and empathizing with poor people while being jealous of my rich peers. If i was born into a poor family i would most likely turn to crime

If you live in a very capitalist country and your family or you are poor, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you but you will never be above average in life

It’s a cruel reality, but unfortunately you will never make a good wage, you will work a 9-5 that does not require a college degree and is shit work just to pay rent, or you will go to community college and get a mediocre office job where you can live off of but never save or have fun
Go to trade school, better option than most colleges and degrees

One of the few ways to actually make a lot in 2024 if you didn’t grow up with connections, money, and/or IQ

• +1
Reactions: Carv
The government is legit helps you pay for college bro. My parents used a loophole and legit didn't have to pay for school.
dosent pay it in full for most people, if everyone could afford college everyone would go to it. So in order for you to go to school you to find a legal loophole/break the law? that dosent sound like a helpful system
You sound like such a victim it's so cringe.
huh? im obv not talking about myself its hypothetical

• +1
Go to trade school, better option than most colleges and degrees

One of the few ways to actually make a lot in 2024 if you didn’t grow up with connections, money, and/or IQ
trade school is a good option to make a liveable wage and save a little bit, but its physically taxing, harsh conditions, and the pay ceiling is not super high unless you start your own contracting business

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chadintraining and Carv
Crazy how American average salary is considered extremely high salary in my country.

When I graduate I will be most likely earning 400USD a month :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and ChadL1te
Crazy how American average salary is considered extremely high salary in my country.

When I graduate I will be most likely earning 400USD a month :dafuckfeels:
yup, if i was poor id work in the US for like 10 years and then go live out my life in thailand

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
yup, if i was poor id work in the US for like 10 years and then go live out my life in thailand
Thankfully my government has lots of good policies so I get to eat very good food and live comfortably everyday.

It's just that when I do online shopping and look at the prices of supplements like a bottle of MK from Chemyo, and realise it's 2 weeks of my fucking allowance

Brutal shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
Thankfully my government has lots of good policies so I get to eat very good food and live comfortably everyday.

It's just that when I do online shopping and look at the prices of supplements like a bottle of MK from Chemyo, and realise it's 2 weeks of my fucking allowance

Brutal shit.
where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That's impressive and good for them, but does that disprove the data? no
I mean the data shows that America is the best for poor people with amount of safety nets they have.

Wow, I just read the data/studies.

"Research indicates that economic mobility in the U.S. is limited, particularly for certain racial and ethnic groups. Black, American Indian, and Hispanic Americans have the lowest levels of upward mobility and the highest likelihood of downward mobility."

"The data clearly show that the U.S. faces significant challenges in addressing poverty and promoting economic mobility. The high poverty rates, substantial poverty gap, limited economic mobility, and rising income inequality all suggest that the U.S. is not the best place to be poor and move into the middle class or become well-off compared to other developed nations."

Damn just realized that I got brainwashed USA wasn't as good as thought it was jeez. Brutal blackpill.

This is just untrue my man, average college FAFSA grant is 10.5k, the average cost of in state in 2024 full cost is $27,146, thats still roughly 17k out of pocket working class and below cannot afford. Unemployment benefits last a year max, the average food stamp monthly (per single) is $195. Does the US provide assistance? Sure, but is it enough to sustain yourself and live a good lifestyle or elevate yourself out of poverty? Absolutely not
Why is going to a state college then total waste of money?
Get a community college degree and work part-time time save some money then go to a 4 year ez degree.
I also go to college and even have a little more saved up including stocks... Im not broke, my family isnt poor, and Im not trying to be the victim, I'm commenting on society and empathizing with poor people while being jealous of my rich peers. If i was born into a poor family i would most likely turn to crime
Yeah, you right understand you're point being poor in America is the worst. I've been poor most people will not escape the ones who escape have High IQ

• +1
dosent pay it in full for most people, if everyone could afford college everyone would go to it. So in order for you to go to school you to find a legal loophole/break the law? that dosent sound like a helpful system
Rich people do loopholes for there kids to pay for college with gov aids. all the time.

The system is meant to be abused. IDC

• +1
Damn just realized that I got brainwashed USA wasn't as good as thought it was jeez. Brutal blackpill.
thats what they do, obv the US is a great place to escape from a war or something but for many immigrants you're extremely limited and just cant escape working class

Why is going to a state college then total waste of money?
Get a community college degree and work part-time time save some money then go to a 4 year ez degree.
im not saying its a waste of money, im saying its expensive and even with aid its hard to afford without taking on loans
Thats a good idea and a viable option, but I think its still sad to think that one would have to go through two extra years of school WHILE working just to then go back for more compared to someone who can just afford it
Rich people do loopholes for there kids to pay for college with gov aids. all the time.

The system is meant to be abused. IDC
I actually agree with this sentiment and dont blame you, in fact I hope you abuse it more. Im just pointing out the system is setting you up to fail if you have to abuse it to succeed in your case

• +1
thats what they do, obv the US is a great place to escape from a war or something but for many immigrants you're extremely limited and just cant escape working class

im not saying its a waste of money, im saying its expensive and even with aid its hard to afford without taking on loans
Thats a good idea and a viable option, but I think its still sad to think that one would have to go through two extra years of school WHILE working just to then go back for more compared to someone who can just afford it

I actually agree with this sentiment and dont blame you, in fact I hope you abuse it more. Im just pointing out the system is setting you up to fail if you have to abuse it to succeed in your case
I agree with everything.

Damn. Am I not gonna not try? No, I'll just abuse the system and win.

• +1
It's legit an IQ thing tbh.

Low IQ = Poor asf
High IQ = Find Solution + Lean skills to make money
what a load of cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and ChadL1te
contracting business
get into the contracting business once you have some experience under your belt and make connections, my dad did the same thing and is doing very well now

albeit my dad got those connections due to his dad + grow up moderately wealthy

• +1
Reactions: Carv and ChadL1te
Any way to do it?

I think increased my IQ by a ton since 16-20.

I can see patterns in almost everything, I can explain most topics to a fifth grader, critical thinker I legit dissect all my thoughts and ask why and why and why, and I legit watch vids at 2.5 speed and read books at like 500 wpm and i can remember most of it.

All i did was work on my Trauma, Reading, Exercise, Speaking with tons of adults, Debating in my brain about numerous topics
Neurotics and brain training games like tetris and chess (you have to play a lot)

• +1
I was paid 15 dollar per hour at 16 with no education, people with actual degrees and high paying jobs makes more than that.
Pretty sure my mom makes like 40 per hour.
9-5 is the only way to get money for 99% of people anyways, it is what it is
Yh if you lawmaxx, doctormaxx, stemmaxx(ideal), or trademaxx (also ideal) you can make good money (even 100k+) off a 9-5. You just need decent-high iq ofc

• +1
Iq is super flawed, because if is no longer understood.

Singaporean and Japanese kids have the highest iq scores bro!

Ok so why are no asians inventing anything or running any successful or TRULY innovative companies? Why's it always Americans or indians? Because there's a lot of them? Sure ok, so then why are Saffers, Brits, Danes, Swedes, and fucking Kiwis (there's less Kiwis in the world than there are people living in Hangzhou btw)?

It's cos iq test scores taken at school, where rice culture focuses on doing well on those tests. Idk rest of Asia but in HK they even coach and tutor people to do well on those tests which makes no sense lol.

In uk I know 99% of the kids won't give a shit about those tests, too busy focusing on DOING things that actually developed and use REAL IQ, plus in a UK school 90% of kids are legit retard dole chavs who can barely read, whilst in Asia cos of culture and poverty even the born dumb kids families focus on getting to at least ok IQ/ability.

So yeah u don't find TRUE low iq people in Asia, like sub 70 IQ the way u do in UK or USA. And everyone can do basic maths, but with iq population averages are irrelevant, it's about the IQ, AND the other stuff, of the elites who drive the economy
Because creativity matters too. You can be high iq and non-creative. High iq just means being pattern recognition and problem solving. Creativity = being able to think what uses a brick can have. Some can use brick to hold tent, some use to build house, some use it to kill others, etc. But ya iq is very useless if it you just gonna boast about getting high marks in test than putting it into use.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I see your point, but none of these things helps me:
  • Pitying myself - This emotion doesn't serve me. I need to work hard and focus, and stewing in self pitty has the opposite effect. There's lots of research around positive psychology, motivation, output, intelligence, and problem solving backing this up. Good mental state and a clear mind is vitally important in competition.
  • Comparing myself to others who have it better. - This emotion doesn't serve me. Again, You NEED to be in the right head space to compete in a global winner takes all competition. Make one wrong choice in an imperfect state of mind, and your competitors take your lunch and you literally become homeless and freeze to death on the streets.
  • Giving up and trying to get a "mediocre job" - Mass automation is coming in the next 15 years. Downsizing and layoffs will happen. None of these jobs are safe. Companies do not care about you at all, and if they can automate or outsource, they will and you will get nothing. You're also climbing the wrong tree for safety. You need to master a niche that will survive the first few waves of automation, so that you have a competitive moat when hoards of unemployed people try to compete with you and take your lunch.​
If I could work a safe grocery store job, with no chance of automation or downsizing, and play video games on my free time and watch movies, until I'm old and then retire and die. You know, that might not be that bad. Certainly not ideal, I'd love to have friends and be in love. But that's not life. Life doesn't care about you. You either fight for survival or you starve. What you're writing feels like telling people to role over and die.

The opposite message is what people need to hear. Not the woke self pity message, which cripples people psychologically.
All that success if you get it to be aged and getting ED. You have no choice but to cope with money then. I get trying but not at expense of other stuff like sexing and friends/etc which may also take lots of effort. You could just end up old and failure. You may just end up putting fruitless effort.

All that success if you get it to be aged and getting ED. You have no choice but to cope with money then. I get trying but not at expense of other stuff like sexing and friends/etc which may also take lots of effort. You could just end up old and failure. You may just end up putting fruitless effort.
If you half ass these sort of moves, you have a shorter run way and you're much more likely to go homeless and freeze to death on the streets.

If you decide, Oh I'll just work on my side hustle on my free time, and I'll have friends and go out, and I'll date, and I'll have a stable job, chances are you will fail at all four.

Life is about focus and priorities.

There aren't many older Chads, because most guys do what you say. They prioritize friendships/relationships and skimp out on their gym routine, or go out to eat with their friends or partners and get shitty aged skin and obesity. They get fat, old, and weak.

I'll socialize with strangers, and periodically go out, but ultimately you can't have everything.

Edit: Actually, you can have everything if you were born to a wealthy family or with good genes/environmental conditions, fuck those guys. :lul:. The rest of us we have to make trade offs and sacrifices.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
Great reply, all tax loopholes or strategies literally benefit rich ppl and tons of other laws.
Yeah it feels like everything just helps the rich get richer, if you are rich you can get more money, if you are poor so many doors are just closed to you, idk why you have so many people disagreeing with you about this, probably because this forum has more underaged people and a redpill mindset, it's an undeniable fact more opportunities are open to rich people as all western tax legislation is literally enacted and codified and this stuff is googlable so its ironic they say you cant blame IQ for being poor but dont understand simple facts like this or even TAXATION if they were that rich to begin with to be able to shit on such a take, these people dont even make enough money to pay much in taxes so they just reveal their bullshit with their own words