How important is sclera whiteness

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
6,919
Reputation
8,409
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: lovend, Mai Sakurajima., code80 and 1 other person
kinda depends on severity. I’d assume if it’s not too bad, it’s basically insignificant. When it’s strong you look like you’re stoned 24/7 which is probably not the best trait.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad, Mai Sakurajima. and code80
Jaundice mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad and Mai Sakurajima.
On a scale i woulf say probably 5

you dont want yellow or red scelera
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
kinda depends on severity. I’d assume if it’s not too bad, it’s basically insignificant. When it’s strong you look like you’re stoned 24/7 which is probably not the best trait.
I think I might buy lumify, I have mild redness but i want to max out everything possible
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance and Mai Sakurajima.
I’ll say it’s important for health indicators
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
I have lumify, it is almost no effort so why not. Sometimes my contacts will cause some redness which isn’t too bad but if I can get rid of it so easily I might as well
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
pretty important if you have coloured eyes
 

Similar threads

JewishNationalist
Replies
35
Views
121
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
C
Replies
5
Views
49
167s
167s
electrotestin
Replies
9
Views
51
electrotestin
electrotestin
mr007
Replies
0
Views
9
mr007
mr007
boxface34
Replies
6
Views
54
the zodiac
the zodiac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top