How important is side profile in your opinion?

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
I look alright from the front, but the skin on my neck saggs a little because i was a fat fuck once, and its making my side profile look like shit. How important is the side profile to you?

front is a lot more important to regular people. You might have already but work on hyoid position to improve saggy neck

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 17345
Front is the most important. Your side gives your front some depth so they are connected. Changing side can affect front. best example is of someone with strong front, but weak side is Jeremy Meeks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 17345, neckcheck and 1 other person
profile is more important in real life. but front is kinda enough you don't need to show your profile on tinder...once you meet a girl she won't reject you beccause your profile is not ideal. stop copiing

Front is the most important. Side is also somewhat important, in a way that it should be at least passable (no loose skin, good nose, browridge, overall harmony etc.), but if you have good front then your side shouldn't be that bad. Even Meeks who is brought up very often has an above average side.

Also i don't see 3/4th view mentioned, it's probably as important as front because most often people don't see just your front all the time, but also some type of 3/4th.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Vasco-v2, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
3/4th mogs. If you look good in this view you're GL

jfl side profile is such normie tik tok cope :lul::lul:
"Hol up babe lemme just turn to the side now can I get a crumb of pussy?"

3/4th view > Front >>> Side

1641554704374-png.1482040

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 3946 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Pumanator

everyone looks better on 3/4 it's a fraud

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck and Lux
wouldn't call that aa weak profil. he would need just some chin filler or implant and it would be perfect + it would be just a bad picture. his profile is above average.
yeah his side isn't that bad but still somewhat recessed. He is still considered chad despite his side. I think changing his side is kinda risky. it could mess his front up that is harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: goldensoul

was gonna say this

3/4 can bring out flaws that you don't really see from the front or side. if you're gl from both 3/4 angles then you're gl.

also when you're just walking around and people observe you, they don't usually see you from the side or front, but something in between. aka 3/4 is closest to your in motion look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nikeair270 and efes
was gonna say this

3/4 can bring out flaws that you don't really see from the front or side. if you're gl from both 3/4 angles then you're gl.

also when you're just walking around and people observe you, they don't usually see you from the side or front, but something in between. aka 3/4 is closest to your in motion look.

very well put. If you're GL from 3/4th view there's no other view that can break you, your side could be less than ideal aka PSL textbook perfect but you'll still be GL regardless.

Meeks is a good example.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and ifyouwannabemylover
very well put. If you're GL from 3/4th view there's no other view that can break you, your side could be less than ideal aka PSL textbook perfect but you'll still be GL regardless.

Meeks is a good example.
I need a nose job to make my 3/4th view look good. My nose literally bends to the left and it looks awkward af

I look alright from the front, but the skin on my neck saggs a little because i was a fat fuck once, and its making my side profile look like shit. How important is the side profile to you?
My side is chad tier but my front is worse drops me to htn, so front is way more important o wouldn't say side matters much tbh

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
I only look somewhat decent in 3/4 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck
My side is chad tier but my front is worse drops me to htn, so front is way more important o wouldn't say side matters much tbh
What makes your front bad in your opinion?

What makes your front bad in your opinion?
People here say my nose is a bit too wide (side view is ideal) and my eye area, I have too much uee which I am fixing, for almond eyes.
Mainly my nose ppl say, after that I'd be low tier chad

I look chad in that view but Subhuman from front

I think a good side profile will determine how good your jaw will look from the front. At least to me. Before, my jaw from the front sucked and my side profile sucked with no gonial angle and ramus definition. Now my jaw is much better from the front and I have good ramus and gonial angle definition from the side

I think a good side profile will determine how good your jaw will look from the front. At least to me. Before, my jaw from the front sucked and my side profile sucked with no gonial angle and ramus definition. Now my jaw is much better from the front and I have good ramus and gonial angle definition from the side
And how did you achieve that? I have a defined jaw, but my ramus is burried

Its important.. even if you look good from front.. you can look incel when you turn you head off.

Last edited:
Very important to me because I forward growth mog Barret @StrangerDanger despite being htn- Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
People here say my nose is a bit too wide (side view is ideal) and my eye area, I have too much uee which I am fixing, for almond eyes.
can you send you pic?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
That would be quite the ascension, you're 4-4.5 PSL imo. Still decent for your race

3/4 > front > side profile

3/4 is how people see you in motion which basically real life interaction with people. Front is when you sit in front of someone but even when you are standing, rarely you are directly in front of each other.

Side, honestly, now that I think about it, I barely look at people's side profile when interacting with them. I have one friend that I've known for 10+ years and I have no clue how his side profile looks, I just can't even imagine it while his front and 3/4 is extremely easy to bring to mind.

And often with people, unless you are a psl god, you either have good front and average side, or average front with good side, both being good is rare due to harmony balances in the face at least with handsome men. And I am talking about a solid side profile with any angle distortion.