How important is side profile irl?

Oberyn

Oberyn

Remember beauty is inside <3
I don't think it matters. the only reason I'm getting bimax is my autist psl insecurities. probably my jaw implant will ascend me more than bimax. I've ltn side profile probably after bimax-jaw implant I'll have htn-chadlite side profile.

do you think foids would reject her because of his birdcel side profile? i don't think so @6ft4 @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Blkpill Godfather and the BULL
real life is not 2d. your side profile determines the protrusion of your skull and how it's perceived even if you're looking at the front.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15370, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
real life is not 2d. your side profile determines the protrusion of your skull and how it's perceived even if you're looking at the front.
life fuel tbh. idk when i look at the bimax before after pictures, there is literally 0 difference from the front (sfs/horseface/underbite/ 10mm overjetcels exception)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Helps if you have a good one, neutral if bad or average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Pharmaceutic, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
yes it matters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, the BULL and Oberyn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Homunculus, Deleted member 17920 and the BULL
I am obsessed with foids' side profiles but my normie friends not so much.
lol girls can get away with alot of things that would be game over for men, cause of out T levels men in general care more about putting their dicks in a vagina then looking for perfect facial ratios like the fags here.

99.9% of men would be more then happy with a HTB

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Same, I can't enjoy a foid with subpar side profile

Ruins her appeal coz side isn't on par with front

One of the most rewarding sexual experiences I had was when I slayed a slavic girl with forward maxilla and got to look at her face from the side in bed because it was the first time I slayed a girl who didn't have an irish potato profile

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, poopoohead, Broly and 3 others

View attachment 1871186
View attachment 1871185
Ruins her appeal

One of the most rewarding sexual experiences I had was when I slayed a slavic girl with forward maxilla and got to look at her face from the side in bed because it was the first time I slayed a girl who didn't have an irish potato profile
Exhibit A

That side profile isn’t Frankfurt plane he’s looking down,

He actually looks like he’d had a decent side profile if he was looking straight ahead

• Hmm...

View attachment 1871186
View attachment 1871185

brutal. i didn't know she had a subhuman profile.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17920
Normies don't really care about face that much in foids (me neither)

for a guy it def matters. Imagine you walk besides your girl and she looks at you and sees a recessed birdcell lol

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Oberyn
Normies don't really care about face that much in foids (me neither)

for a guy it def matters. Imagine you walk besides your girl and she looks at you and sees a recessed birdcell lol
yeah and they are way shorter.

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
brutal. i didn't know she had a subhuman profile.

side profile is the difference between real life chads and stacies and instagram ones
the ig chads who i've seen irl who looked underwhelming always had meh side profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
side profile is the difference between real life chads and stacies and instagram ones
the ig chads who i've seen irl who looked underwhelming always had meh side profiles.

tiktok chad tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Broly

tiktok chad tho

tik tok beckies and "chads" are looksmatched, recessed subhumans go with other subhumans. those ppl look bad irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Oberyn
tik tok beckies and "chads" are looksmatched, recessed subhumans go with other subhumans. those ppl look bad irl
omg look at the comments by foids brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and Deleted member 17920
don't care bro LMAO i'm not an incel he can get all the online validation from jb beckies he wants.

Bro stop reading shit from these KHHV basment rotters I already told you how things are IRL.

Helps if you have a good one, neutral if bad or average.

You don't need hardmaxxing most probably, don't let these fucks get into your mind

• +1
Bro stop reading shit from these KHHV basment rotters I already told you how things are IRL.

You don't need hardmaxxing most probably, don't let these fucks get into your mind
No i need bimax+jaw implants and infraorbital and I'm done with the surgery game.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad
No i need bimax+jaw implants and infraorbital and I'm done with the surgery game.
You need to go take a walk outside, that the only thing you need tbh

• JFL
You need to go take a walk outside, that the only thing you need tbh
im not trying to create a halo with surgeries. I will only fix my failos.

View attachment 1871186
View attachment 1871185

Her head is just tilted down. I can tell you she's more forward grown than most of the girls u think are forward grown, who are just majorly head tilt frauding. Almost every girl I've seen who appears to be forward grown at first has the top of their ear well below their eye

3/4 is more important

yeah will do the same, idk for jaw implants but bimax and rim implants for sure
what else did / will you do?

Barely matters, not nearly as much as psl makes you think it does, but ofc it doesn't hurt to improve yours

• +1
yeah will do the same, idk for jaw implants but bimax and rim implants for sure
what else did / will you do?
Maybe otoplasty nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
I don't think it matters. the only reason I'm getting bimax is my autist psl insecurities. probably my jaw implant will ascend me more than bimax. I've ltn side profile probably after bimax-jaw implant I'll have htn-chadlite side profile.

View attachment 1871179
View attachment 1871180

do you think foids would reject her because of his birdcel side profile? i don't think so @6ft4 @DoctorLooksmax
In motion matters a lot is common sens

• +1
abit I suppose
there's a dude in my class with almost no chin (Andrew Tate type chin)
no one has ever commented on it but because I have autism and notice these things I pointed it out lol

this thread has the perfect amount of iq to screw on a light bulb

jfl everyones side looks bad when frankfurt propelr 90 degree angle
yes irl side does matter but mostly inbetween side and 3/4
not full on side

I think it does matter tbh but not nearly as much as front or even 3/4

this thread has the perfect amount of iq to screw on a light bulb

jfl everyones side looks bad when frankfurt propelr 90 degree angle
yes irl side does matter but mostly inbetween side and 3/4
not full on side
If you have shitty side profile from Frankfurt plane you have shitty profile that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón