how important is sleep ACTUALLY for taking tests

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
Title. And is it quite as detrimental when you can counteract the sleep deprivation with stims/addy?

because my ass can’t fall asleep and i have to wake up in 3 hours should i just take the 3 hours to study or would the sleep be more beneficial.

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

me rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, normie_joe, Mewton and 6 others
help

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and PeakIncels
Sleeping way better

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, psychomandible and 3 others
you gn fail anyway so
;)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, wsada and NorwoodAscender
Always better sleep. Helps to better store information already learned..

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, Clqs and 4 others
Obviously sleeping is better but you will just be more efficient at taking the test.

It won't put knowledge or solutions into your head if you didn't know it before

If you haven't prepared enough, cramming and staying up with no sleep is 100% better than sleeping.

I've taken uni exams on 22hr no sleep and got 95%, I've had 10 hours sleep and gotten 55%

Your knowledge / intelligence will always matter more. After that, sleep matters.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, widdi, Mewton and 3 others
Obviously sleeping is better but you will just be more efficient at taking the test.

It won't put knowledge or solutions into your head if you didn't know it before

If you haven't prepared enough, cramming and staying up with no sleep is 100% better than sleeping.

I've taken uni exams on 22hr no sleep and got 95%, I've had 10 hours sleep and gotten 55%

Your knowledge / intelligence will always matter more. After that, sleep matters.
alright so considering the fact i spent all the time i was supposed to be studying on looksmax.org and changing my account to a blue theme i should probably stay up and study

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Danish_Retard and uksucks
alright so considering the fact i spent all the time i was supposed to be studying on looksmax.org and changing my account to a blue theme i should probably stay up and study
What's it on, importance?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
no point sleeping if you have no knowledge to consolidate(by doing so) anyways

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, NorwoodAscender and uksucks
What's it on, importance?
fuarkin humanities, complete test over a book i skimmed through. can usually pull shit out of my ass regarding school but think i may have pushed it a tad too far this time

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Sleep is so important man. I just can’t concentrate normally if I don’t get enough z’s.

But if you haven’t studied much yet, then its better to do that before you take a test.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and NorwoodAscender
Sleeps more
Important my addy doesn’t even fucking work when I don’t sleep I just feel like
Shit and can’t focus. I can’t fall asleep rn either and I’m pissed cuz it’s gonna fuck over my whole day

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and NorwoodAscender
Important my addy doesn’t even fucking work when I don’t sleep I just feel like
same to an extent but i’ll just take more till it works jfl

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Title. And is it quite as detrimental when you can counteract the sleep deprivation with stims/addy?

because my ass can’t fall asleep and i have to wake up in 3 hours should i just take the 3 hours to study or would the sleep be more beneficial.

me rn
Never do something that takes away sleeping time

Feel extremely shit throughout the day if I get anything less than 8 hours (sleep)

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and DarkAscender
i would revise the stuff for the test, 3 hours of sleep will make you feel less awake than just pushing thorugh

me rn

Go to sleep, you ain't remembering that shit anyways.

It was already over the day before.

Sleep more, your health is more important than goyniversity or any job.

If you are sleeping less than 6h, an hour sleep is better than pretty much anything, cramming etc whatever. Take the stims if you know they work for you