How important is Snapchat?

Deleted member 14957

Deleted member 14957

Iron
I’m starting college soon and I’ve never used Snapchat before. Will people think I’m weird once they find out I don’t have one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, thereallegend, thecel and 1 other person
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, chadison and thecel
Yes, Snapchat and Instagram necessary for NT halo. Facebook and Twitter not necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, never_lucky, Romeo1111 and 9 others
Yes, Snapchat and Instagram necessary for NT halo. Facebook and Twitter not necessary.
I've never used Snapchat or Instagram and have college starting next week. What do I do?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel, coolguy1 and thecel
I've never used Snapchat or Instagram and have college starting next week. What do I do?
Dont get its better to have none then low follow count / low snap points

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Romeo1111, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
You at least need one tbh. It doesn’t necessarily matter if you have a low snap score, just bullshit and say it’s a new account

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14957
You at least need one tbh. It doesn’t necessarily matter if you have a low snap score, just bullshit and say it’s a new account
What would be considered a low snap score?

Having random people you hardly message on your BF list is an incel trait.

1. buy a snapchat account with an og username - https://ogusers.com/
2. buy 50k snapchat points for $15 - https://snapchatscore.net/

now youre nt + high status with username halo

also u can make a private instagram account with random pics and buy followers for it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TeenAscender, dachad, looksmaxxtocope and 5 others
It’s important. What’s more important is having a good snap score. Having a low snap score is a red flag to foids

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I’m starting college soon and I’ve never used Snapchat before. Will people think I’m weird once they find out I don’t have one?
yes very weird, get ur snapscore as high as possible before u go college

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and chadison
Not even for halo. Halo is only if you have a large following, if you don't have an average following (~500) on these platforms you are seen as NON NT and therefore inadequate and strange

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, .👽., thereallegend and 2 others
make an account and start spamming shit to random celebs to get your snap score up. there was a thread on it
Yep I boosted my score from 200 to 500k using spamming in 3 days, took about 7 hours

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yep I boosted my score from 200 to 500k using spamming in 3 days, took about 7 hours
mirin. is there any way for someone to check when you made ur acc?

• +1
mirin. is there any way for someone to check when you made ur acc?
I don't believe so, nor can they see you artificially inflated the score. That's why I prefer Snapchat over Instagram

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6128 and Lmao
What's so bad about people thinking you're weird? Should be no problems as long as you're respected. People can think you're weird and still respect you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and R@m@
I don't believe so, nor can they see you artificially inflated the score. That's why I prefer Snapchat over Instagram
You can view the snaps sent vs received score.

• +1
What's so bad about people thinking you're weird? Should be no problems as long as you're respected. People can think you're weird and still respect you.
You won't get girls though.

• +1
how can you check if someones been artificially inflating their shit on insta
Look at who follows them. If they have a bunch of Indian/weird name accounts on their followers and likes list. So you want to have at least 2/3 of your followers be real. I have about 500 real followers and 200-300 fake. Girls will check this, since they live and breathe Instagram daily

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and Lmao
U can boost snapscore by using the function where u can send multiple pics at once and then send that to celebrities or random accounts

• +1
What's a NT name though?

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 14826
Not even for halo. Halo is only if you have a large following, if you don't have an average following (~500) on these platforms you are seen as NON NT and therefore inadequate and strange
Yeah better said actually
op download now

• +1
screw all this shit man I want facebook back

even if you got an insta and bought followers you're just gonna have like 300 pajeets following you which is shit too

the whole thing is fucked ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14577, datboijj and Deleted member 14826
This

OP you can very very easily fraud your snap score. I got mine from 32k to 200k in a matter of 2 days

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Snapchat score doesn't matter if you tell people you never use snapchat.

Snapchat score doesn't determine your number of friends. Women can tell if you're a loner without looking at your score.

Yes, having a popular instagram account can definitely help to show that you have an interesting life that people find interesting. It is the best way to have social status if you're not a celebrity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Yes, having a popular instagram account can definitely help to show that you have an interesting life that people find interesting. It is the best way to have social status if you're not a celebrity.
ig is barely an option for rotters/ex-rotters. we need a snapchat guide tbh.

but then again I feel like snapchat is something you have to actively use or else it's pointless.

it's just all around fucked.

Last edited:
US only uses snapchat mostly. here mostly no one uses snapchat its all instagram

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
ig is barely an option for rotters/ex-rotters. we need a snapchat guide tbh.
Improving your snapchat score is easy, add bot accounts from reddit and then they will message you a bunch of times every day, and in only 1 month, you'll have a very high snapchat score. Lots of people do this and it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
screw all this shit man I want facebook back

even if you got an insta and bought followers you're just gonna have like 300 pajeets following you which is shit too

the whole thing is fucked ngl
facebook died when instagram got popular, only boomers use it mostly, I remember I could keep scrolling for an hour on news feed, now its about 10 min

facebook died when instagram got popular, only boomers use it mostly, I remember I could keep scrolling for an hour on news feed, now its about 10 min
I know. fb is non-nt nowadays.

now I miss it because it wasn't purely a narcy cunt platform and you could sneak in even if you're a fuck up. instagram is like a fuking social caste system lol. and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and chadison
New update basically tells ppl what ur snapscore is comprised of as in snaps sent and snaps opened unfortunately so if u try the celeb thing itll be pretty obvious and detrimental imo

New update basically tells ppl what ur snapscore is comprised of as in snaps sent and snaps opened unfortunately so if u try the celeb thing itll be pretty obvious and detrimental imo
Where? I see no such thing

I know. fb is non-nt nowadays.

now I miss it because it wasn't purely a narcy cunt platform and you could sneak in even if you're a fuck up. instagram is like a fuking social caste system lol. and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Instagram may very well be replaced by a superior social media platform developed by advanced AI algorithms in the next 10-15 years. Until then, yes, it's just submitting to the virtual social heirarchy founded by looks and career status.

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Idk maybe its just my android, basically I click on bitmoji then I click on snapscore
Doesn't show you their sent and received score, just shows the total score

Doesn't show you their sent and received score, just shows the total score
Then its likely my android or u havent got this update, when u click on someones profile do u have a weird avatar of their bitmoji standing up? Also what phone do u have?

It’s mandatory
There’s ways to exploit and get your snap score up

Then its likely my android or u havent got this update, when u click on someones profile do u have a weird avatar of their bitmoji standing up? Also what phone do u have?
Yes, I have an Android as well. You'd have to show me a pic but rn there's no way you can see their sent and received scores separately, only their total net score

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
Yes, I have an Android as well. You'd have to show me a pic but rn there's no way you can see their sent and received scores separately, only their total net score
Ah ok, as far as im aware snapchat is designed around iphones(which is why the camera quality is so good on those but shit on androids) and literally every foid has an iphone so chances are the update has already came to them, im not on my phone now but ill try sending it to u when iget the chance

• +1