How important is Snapchat?

What's so bad about people thinking you're weird? Should be no problems as long as you're respected. People can think you're weird and still respect you.
Dude you're in the East. In the West, you need Instagram and Snapchat to be considered normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793 and Deleted member 13409
Yes, Snapchat and Instagram necessary for NT halo. Facebook and Twitter not necessary.
Snapchat is for hyper NT you can def go without, but I’d have one anyways for just in case. Girls like to send nudes without consequences and over text that’s not possible. If a girl gives you her snap you already know she’s only ONS material

IG is NT but even girls who are worth dating long term have them

Tiktok is not necessary in the slightest and FB/Twitter might actually be negative

for the love of allah do not have Reddit installed on your phone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, thereallegend, Basedprincess and 1 other person
Yes, I have an Android as well. You'd have to show me a pic but rn there's no way you can see their sent and received scores separately, only their total net score
Nobody has mentioned it but Android is also a looksmin as well, some girls will block anyone who doesn’t give them a blue chat bubble on their phone

not joking

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, .👽., datboijj and 1 other person
Nobody has mentioned it but Android is also a looksmin as well, some girls will block anyone who doesn’t give them a blue chat bubble on their phone

not joking
Indeed me having an Android has been an issue for every single girl I've had sex with. "Yeah, he's cute but he has an Android." "You have an Android? Are you serious?" "Haha, I thought you were cool, but you have an Android." It's laughable.

Oh yes. It's a meme world

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1, thereallegend and volcelfatcel
Indeed me having an Android has been an issue for every single girl I've had sex with. "Yeah, he's cute but he has an Android." "You have an Android? Are you serious?" "Haha, I thought you were cool, but you have an Android." It's laughable.

Brutal I still use an s7
I'm considering getting an iPhone but it's insane how devoid of features it is and expensive as well

• +1
Reactions: chadison

I think it’s because even though some of the high end androids are really nice, iPhones really start at $800+ so if you don’t have one you look poor or Indian/Chinese or both

the way to understand how women’s materialism works is to look at how some men act about wristwatches, the ones who are snobby about it, take them as an example and multiply that by ten, the average attractive women will have that attitude towards anything of material value

I used that example telling women about how different men and women are about physical wealth and most of them rolled their eyes or laughed but agreed with me entirely

men use physical wealth to get laid, women do it to feel better than other women, that’s another thing they agreed with me on

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, chadison and volcelfatcel
Brutal I still use an s7
I'm considering getting an iPhone but it's insane how devoid of features it is and expensive as well
Yes it's a techmin but NTmaxx because Apple's marketing team has done such a good job pushing the narrative of their phone on young, fresh minds to convince them that their phone is better when in fact it is much inferior to Android operating systems.

Your choice

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 13409 and volcelfatcel
I think it’s because even though some of the high end androids are really nice, iPhones really start at $800+ so if you don’t have one you look poor or Indian/Chinese or both

the way to understand how women’s materialism works is to look at how some men act about wristwatches, the ones who are snobby about it, take them as an example and multiply that by ten, the average attractive women will have that attitude towards anything of material value

I used that example telling women about how different men and women are about physical wealth and most of them rolled their eyes or laughed but agreed with me entirely
I just can't get into apple products
They're so fucking expensive and made for babies, literally just devices made for hamster brain women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and datboijj

not joking
can't cope i hate iphones
they make me feel like im an idiot in a box
but they try to make me think im in a mansion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409

men use physical wealth to get laid, women do it to feel better than other women, that’s another thing they agreed with me on
Good point honestly, never thought of it that way. It's a way to say "I have money and power." Also I think it's just the American spirit thing, since Apple was founded in America. So it's "American" to have one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and volcelfatcel
They're so fucking expensive and made for babies, literally just devices made for hamster brain women
That's exactly what they are, remember marketing teams attempt to appeal the women because women harness 80% of the purchasing power nowadays in the country. Then women fall for it generously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409, datboijj and volcelfatcel
Yes it's a techmin but NTmaxx because Apple's marketing team has done such a good job pushing the narrative of their phone on young, fresh minds to convince them that their phone is better when in fact it is much inferior to Android operating systems.

Your choice
Indeed brotha they target for women quite literally
It's so easy to control women

• +1
I don’t disagree

- delphabot

Sent from my iPhone

• JFL
Reactions: chadison and volcelfatcel
That's exactly what they are, remember marketing teams attempt to appeal the women because women harness 80% of the purchasing power nowadays in the country. Then women fall for it generously
Giga blackpilled tbh, apple just uses women as their marketing tool.

I was considering an Xperia since it has an actual headphone jack and other features but then you realize that people treat you worse for not having imessage.

• +1
Indeed brotha they target for women quite literally
It's so easy to control women
It really is tbh because women process things through the emotional brain first primarily, all you have to do is appeal to it and their logical brain is immediately shut down

This is why I will never be truly natural with women because I am an INTJ personality like amnesia and I will never be able to understand them, as my brain is completely logical and algorithmic

• +1
Reactions: Spinc, Amnesia, thereallegend and 1 other person
It really is tbh because women process things through the emotional brain first primarily, all you have to do is appeal to it and their logical brain is immediately shut down

This is why I will never be truly natural with women because I am an INTJ personality like amnesia and I will never be able to understand them, as my brain is completely logical and algorithmic
but your not high inhib like him
are you?

• +1
but then you realize that people treat you worse for not having imessage.
I got shit on so many times in my fraternity for not having i message, and still do. Same with FaceTime. It's gotten so bad I'm actually considering buying an iPhone this winter when my current phone burns out

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 13409
but your not high inhib like him
are you?
No I'm not. We just have the same personality, I've managed to work around my high inhibition and now I don't really have any nerves talking to women. It's easy once you understand what they are and how they operate. You've read the manual and you know what to do

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

INTP here.

• +1
Dude you're in the East. In the West, you need Instagram and Snapchat to be considered normal.
Right. But do you need to be considered normal to have sex? That's the real question. It appears that not everybody does.

Just get an instagram
make a chad fraud pfp
follow your high school acquaintances
you should get ~200 followers this way

then start following random people
go to some hot girl followers and follow all her friends

you should get a decent follow count this way

make sure to unfollow uglies and people who aren't mutual

• +1
Reactions: dachad
Improving your snapchat score is easy, add bot accounts from reddit and then they will message you a bunch of times every day, and in only 1 month, you'll have a very high snapchat score. Lots of people do this and it works.
where can you find those bot accounts?

this whole thing is pathetic
It would be truly over for me
if i grew up as a zoomer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756
where can you find those bot accounts?
There is a subreddit for that, I don't remember which but you can find it easily with a simple google search:
"snapchat score bot accounts site:reddit.com"

Snapchat score doesn't matter if you tell people you never use snapchat.

Snapchat score doesn't determine your number of friends. Women can tell if you're a loner without looking at your score.
How

It’s important. What’s more important is having a good snap score. Having a low snap score is a red flag to foids
So is a too high score tbh.