How important side profile is

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
try to remind yourself in your head the side profile of your mom/dad/friends/oneitis/dog/cat/goldfish/whoever.

That's right you cant.

We remember people based on their front.

When does side profile matter:
1. When you are international supermodel.
2. That's all.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Mr manlet
I have a hooked Jew nose from the side :feelsrope:

• Love it
Reactions: Over
good frontal = good side 99% of the time. if your side is shit your frontal does pay for it in same way most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I remember every side profile that was properly forward grown

side profile is less important than 3/4 view and frontal view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846, Arkantos and 4 others
good frontal = good side 99% of the time. if your side is shit your frontal does pay for it in same way most of the time
I broke my nose twice that's why it's so bad

try to remind yourself in your head the side profile of your mom/dad/friends/oneitis/dog/cat/goldfish/whoever.

That's right you cant.
I can remember all of those

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Exactly OP. A good example to take is Orb

His side profile is slightly below average. Yet his 3/4th and frontal is very good

Related image

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Over
You are way ahead of me then.
Maybe you're just not paying attention bro. Next time just look at the girls you're about to pass by.

why the fuck is your name true cel
I really did believe I was extremely ugly as fuck, 2/10. The reason why is because my oneitis in high school implied it by saying "looks don't matter much but they do a little" you can imagine how those words would make a 15 year old feel. I felt I was truly as ugly as I thought she thought I was but I've come to realize she just racepilled me. I can safely assume that she wasn't talking about my actual looks. PM me if you wanna know why.
And so it's also only recently that I don't consider myself a truecel anymore. I just have no opinion of myself anymore and try to be objective as possible.

• Love it
Next time just look at the girls you're about to pass by.
I actually never look a girls when I pass by them lmao you hit bullseye with that comment.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
I actually never look a girls when I pass by them lmao you hit bullseye with that comment.
Bro wtf you should do that. Report back with all the IOIs you get plz.

Bro wtf you should do that. Report back with all the IOIs you get plz.
I am scared of them. I used to look at them and sometimes they were looking at me for a moment but without smile.

I am scared of them. I used to look at them and sometimes they were looking at me for a moment but without smile.
Ngl don't be scared. A smile isn't necessary. As long as the eye contact is 3 seconds or longer you're good.

Ngl don't be scared. A smile isn't necessary. As long as the eye contact is 3 seconds or longer you're good.
I never counted. I dont think glances alone are considered IOI here. I would say frequent look and smile is IOI, approach is IOI, but not random unknown woman looking at me on the street.

I never counted. I dont think glances alone are considered IOI here. I would say frequent look and smile is IOI, approach is IOI, but not random unknown looking at me on the street.

Yes, a quick glance alone isn't an IOI. I'm strictly talking about female strangers though. I think it's natural for your female classmates to laugh at what you have to say and looking at you since you're familiar to them. That's just my idea though. In college I didn't talk to girls at all except for those that started talking to me. But I wouldn't consider those IOIs since they're classmates. If it was a girl from another class you've never talked to or shared a class with before then I would see that as an IOI though.

This dude is a mirror replica of my side and 3/4 it actually creeped me out when I first saw it

Attachments

• B226A72D-D782-436D-BA9C-5C2DFF51D596.jpeg
    B226A72D-D782-436D-BA9C-5C2DFF51D596.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 30
Yes, a quick glance alone isn't an IOI. I'm strictly talking about female strangers though. I think it's natural for your female classmates to laugh at what you have to say and looking at you since you're familiar to them. That's just my idea though. In college I didn't talk to girls at all except for those that started talking to me. But I wouldn't consider those IOIs since they're classmates. If it was a girl from another class you've never talked to or shared a class with before then I would see that as an IOI though.
Tbh I am so deprived I wouldnt believe that I got an IOI ever, even if i actually got it. I dont know how can I function anymore. Women want my genes to die, people despise me.

Tbh I am so deprived I wouldnt believe that I got an IOI ever, even if i actually got it. I dont know how can I function anymore. Women want my genes to die, people despise me.
Bro I'm just like that, I make up excuses for the IOIs I get. Jfl we are mentalcels

That's right you cant.

We remember people based on their front.

When does side profile matter:
1. When you are international supermodel.
2. That's all.
Bullshit!!

I have a very strong frontal, but my side failos me so hard.

1067073 500w
62d978def24db7f250c50f3d37a4c8e1

• +1
You're right, when we picture people in our head we usually think of their front. But I honestly fail to understand how that makes you think that sideprofile doesn't matter attractiveness wise

Coooope it still matters in the moment

"side profile doesnt matter bro"

(jfl)

You're right, when we picture people in our head we usually think of their front. But I honestly fail to understand how that makes you think that sideprofile doesn't matter attractiveness wise
Its I think how normies function. They dont give a fuck about your chin projection from the side. They only care about front. That's my theory of it.
"side profile doesnt matter bro"

View attachment 136768
(jfl)

View attachment 136769
Anothet good example, Meeks from profile is meh, from front gigachad.

Its I think how normies function. They dont give a fuck about your chin projection from the side. They only care about front. That's my theory of it.

Anothet good example, Meeks from profile is meh, from front gigachad.
since when do people consciously choose what they're sexually attracted to?

incels still coping with meeks's side profile. hes black. big lips makes his chin slightly recessed but its not. find a white example

40ACD91500000578-0-image-a-12_1495481463977.jpg

I think it does matter if it's subhuman, jfl at people thinking that meeks profile is subhuman. Tbh everything matters, foids will chose the weakest part of you, doesn't matter if it's profile of front or 3/4 and will be meh but this or this is not good. You need both to be true gigachad

I can remember all their side profile... :what:

not sure what you're talking about

I remember people from somewhere in between a 3/4 view and frontal for some reason

Lejat as fukkk

My side is shit due to no nasion. You can't tell if someone has no nasion from the front
Maybe you're just not paying attention bro. Next time just look at the girls you're about to pass by.

I really did believe I was extremely ugly as fuck, 2/10. The reason why is because my oneitis in high school implied it by saying "looks don't matter much but they do a little" you can imagine how those words would make a 15 year old feel. I felt I was truly as ugly as I thought she thought I was but I've come to realize she just racepilled me. I can safely assume that she wasn't talking about my actual looks. PM me if you wanna know why.
And so it's also only recently that I don't consider myself a truecel anymore. I just have no opinion of myself anymore and try to be objective as possible.
I'm middle school one girl called me ugly out of no where
I never counted. I dont think glances alone are considered IOI here. I would say frequent look and smile is IOI, approach is IOI, but not random unknown woman looking at me on the street.
Only ioi is pinv

Last edited:
Captura de Tela 2019 10 25 as 181335

Just because you phags only remember front and 3/4 doesn't mean IRL interaction you won't feel repulsed by this

This dude is a mirror replica of my side and 3/4 it actually creeped me out when I first saw it
is this his son? As a black dude, having thick eyebrows will have women sucking your dick all day.
View attachment 146863

Just because you phags only remember front and 3/4 doesn't mean IRL interaction you won't feel repulsed by this
I would have her give me head and rest my balls on her chin.