how impossible is it to ascend from 3.5 to 5.5 PSL ?

if you use all looksmaxes combined with softmaxes including contact lenses etc...

is there any chance to ascend from 3.5 to 5-5.5 PSL ?

also what determines wheter you have good base or not ? because sometimes we see people that are already 4+ PSL but they barely have any potential while other might me bordeline subhuman but have decent potential ?

what do you think ?
It honestly depends on your base, bro. There can be two 3 PSL guys and they can be that ugly for completely different reasons(one of them may have a shit ton amount of failos in his entire face while guy #2 may just have a severely recessed jaw that holds him back by a lot). The second mf will have a much easier time ascending just by getting a Bimax and he will all of a sudden be average, if not above average if the rest of his face is on par. However, if this is guy #1:

Then it's over for him.:blackpill:

if you use all looksmaxes combined with softmaxes including contact lenses etc...

is there any chance to ascend from 3.5 to 5-5.5 PSL ?

also what determines wheter you have good base or not ? because sometimes we see people that are already 4+ PSL but they barely have any potential while other might me bordeline subhuman but have decent potential ?

what do you think ?
I don’t think it’s possible to be honest

I went from 3 PSL to 4 PSL tho ever since I joined this forum

only possible if you are morbidly obese, shaved your eyebrows and have crooked teeth

You CAN NOT ascend from Normie to solid chadlite.

You can only ascend to high tier normie.

Except if you do facial and body sugeries
People have ascended from Normie to chad whatre you talking about

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
You CAN NOT ascend from Normie to solid chadlite.

You can only ascend to high tier normie.

Except if you do facial and body sugeries
Nah even with surgery most can only ascend 1 PSL on average. Some people look like shit due to unfixable failos.

Impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787