How in the fuck do people like this become models?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken

2,9m followers, male model.

1513843913 anwar hadid height weight body measurements
Gettyimages 1013116488

High set eyebrows
UEE
Scleral show
Downward tilt mouth
Pretty sure norwooding and running fringe to cover up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 4675, Fear and 7 others
Harmony
Also looks exotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, noped, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Good phenotype. White, pretty boy, good jaw and chin.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, noped and Deleted member 470
luck- the final pill

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Struggler, BeestungLipsTheory and 12 others
i agree, he doesn't look model tier. I mean, he's above average, but model tier I don't see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Eduardo DOV
Because he’s a Hadid

• +1
Reactions: MasonXO, Deleted member 2846, Alexanderr and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, jordanbarrettisgod, Luke LLL and 2 others
Are we seeing different people?
Ok maybe not a good jaw yet, but his jaw has a good base . However, his chin is great imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MogTheMogger, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
cause of his family

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Please, for fucks sake dont tell me you believe in fucking chewing
Lol your masseter is just a muscle, if you train it and induce hypertrophy in it, it will expand.

What's your problem?

Then explain to me how chewing doesn't work.
It just doesnt fucking work lol, the idea that you can make your face muscles larger is fucking ridiculous. I REPEAT, FACE MUSCLES ARE NOT THE SAME AS YOUR REGULAR MUSCLES, IT IS AN OBJECTIVE FUCKING FACT THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM BIGGER BY CHEWING

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It just doesnt fucking work lol, the idea that you can make your face muscles larger is fucking ridiculous. I REPEAT, FACE MUSCLES ARE NOT THE SAME AS YOUR REGULAR MUSCLES, IT IS AN OBJECTIVE FUCKING FACT THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE THEM BIGGER BY CHEWING
Why do people with bruxism (chewing and grinding teeth) develop enlarged masseters? This is well documented in medical literature.

Can you show me where it states that the masseter muscle is different from other muscles? As far as I’m concerned, all skeletal muscle can be enlarged with enough stress and the masseters can be subjected to a lot of stress due to it’s small levers.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Why do people with bruxism (chewing and grinding teeth) develop enlarged masseters? This is well documented in medical literature.

Can you show me where it states that the masseter muscle is different from other muscles? As far as I’m concerned, all skeletal muscle can be enlarged with enough stress and the masseters can be subjected to a lot of stress due to it’s small levers.
Forget about it bhai, he's just coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Literally just google it
I googled it till kingdom come before my masseter botox.

NOTHING supports your view that it can’t be grown or is different to other skeletal muscle.

The whole of medical literature contradicts what you’re saying.

You are making the claim, the burden of proof is on you to prove that masseters can’t be grown or that they are somehow different to other skeletal muscle.

the burden of proof is on you
Disagree, give me pics before/after chewing for a month with good results and I will accept the chewing pill

His dad is a billionare with connections, there is literally no other reason

He’s above average looking but not male model material

His dad is a billionare with connections, there is literally no other reason

He’s above average looking but not male model material
Above averge? Hes below averge.

Good phenotype. White, pretty boy, good jaw and chin.

I don't see a good jaw and chin he looks boneless in the face not even bloated

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Above averge? Hes below averge.
facially he’s meh but his coloring is top tier

he’s nowhere near chad, but lol at thinking he’s below average. the average man looks pretty damn bad

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and john2
I don't see a good jaw and chin he looks boneless in the face not even bloated
He has a good chin height. Strong lower third.

facially he’s meh but his coloring is top tier

he’s nowhere near chad, but lol at thinking he’s below average. the average man looks pretty damn bad
He looks disgusting, averge dude doesnt look disgusting. He looks like goblin or something (not user)

Disagree, give me pics before/after chewing for a month with good results and I will accept the chewing pill
Disagree all you want, fact of the matter is that the entirety of the internet and medical literature says you’re wrong. The burden of proof is indeed on you if want to refute this.

Anyways I’ll leave you with this:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Disagree all you want, fact of the matter is that the entirety of the internet and medical literature says you’re wrong. The burden of proof is indeed on you if want to refute this.

Anyways I’ll leave you with this:

OH NONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO DUDE I FUCKING KNEW YOU WOULD POST SOME SHITTY VIDEO BUT NOT FUCKING THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAhhahahahahhahahahahahaahhaHhahahHahhAHAHAH DELETE THIS POST NOW

Please, for fucks sake dont tell me you believe in fucking chewing
Chewing is legitimate, it's foolish to deny that it does work. Masseter hypertrophy can look good if you have the proper insertions and low bf %. I don't see why you're so against chewing, I've seen you before in other threads being anti-chewing, why is that?

And no, he didn't get a jaw implant, you can see that in his earlier youth that his jaw was good but was just covered by bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Both his sisters are famous models, his mother was a famous model, rich family, hangs out with celebrities... that's really all there is to know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 3202
You are probably the guy in the photos lmfao
yea im a male model with 2.9 mil followers who has a subhuman crying for me on a narcy psl aspie forum

Dua lipa is his girlfriend...no words

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Quit trolling graycel, you're doing nothing more than making this site a toxic shithole.
graycel yet i still join date mog u ROFL sorry i dont spend all my time on this site just to get a fractional dogshit reaction to post ratio

stay mad retard

graycel yet i still join date mog u ROFL sorry i dont spend all my time on this site just to get a fractional dogshit reaction to post ratio

stay mad retard
Still, this site would be 10x better without the toxicity.

y'all retarded

I can almost guarantee you that nutlicker had rich parents and just wanted to become a model. Money = Free pass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
N E P O T I S M

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 3202