How in the fuck do people like this become models?

OH NONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONNONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONO DUDE I FUCKING KNEW YOU WOULD POST SOME SHITTY VIDEO BUT NOT FUCKING THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAhhahahahahhahahahahahaahhaHhahahHahhAHAHAH DELETE THIS POST NOW
The video is irrelevant when literally all of science disagrees with your own deluded theories.

I’m guessing you’re a flat earther too right?

Still, this site would be 10x better without the toxicity.
the only person who is being toxic here is the delusional OP getting jealous over someone elses success because they dont meet his autistic and unrealistic psl aspie standards. this portion of the post explains it all
High set eyebrows
UEE
Scleral show
Downward tilt mouth
Pretty sure norwooding and running fringe to cover up.
also keep complaining about how "toxic" the site is while unironically using graycel as an insult

• +1
Reactions: joel17 and Deleted member 3202
the only person who is being toxic here is the delusional OP getting jealous over someone elses success because they dont meet his autistic and unrealistic psl aspie standards. this portion of the post explains it all

also keep complaining about how "toxic" the site is while unironically using graycel as an insult
You're actually right, lol.

This has to be trolling at this point, please dont make yourself look even dumber
The video is irrelevant when literally all of science disagrees with your own deluded theories.

I’m guessing you’re a flat earther too right?

Disagree all you want, fact of the matter is that the entirety of the internet and medical literature says you’re wrong. The burden of proof is indeed on you if want to refute this.

Anyways I’ll leave you with this:

You can get bigger musles but lets be honest, that wont increase your psl much, thats not a bone. Difference in minor

You can get bigger musles but lets be honest, that wont increase your psl much, thats not a bone. Difference in minor
I never said it will increase PSL, I’m just refuting the idiocy.
This has to be trolling at this point, please dont make yourself look even dumber
JFL at the guy who’s denying reality calling me dumb

Lmao at the dumbasses in this thread talking about muh “facial harmony” “prettyboy phenotype” “white”. SHUT THE FUCK UP LMAO.

It’s because he was born in a rich family and he’s a Hadid. God fucking damn it use your brain.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, tyronelite and Deleted member 4645
Seriously as soon as I saw Hadid it’s clear that he got connections. Plus he’s not that bad I’ve seen worse looking models that shouldn’t be modeling. All you need is like 1 or 2 defined bones in your face lol

He's 4.5 psl. This is media connections + money + being willing to do anything it takes for fame.

That's how the Kardashians came up, looks like the Hadids want to follow the same template

He’s a Hadid so he’s status maxxed. Why is everyone so surprised?

High status >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> looks