How Indian girls treat Korean men in India.

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Crazy. The men come up to beg for money, while the women come up for a picture. thoughts?

And the craziest of all. This girl made her whole million+ youtube career just being an indian in korea. All the comments are just indian girls talking about how they love Korea.

I come to start a civil dialogue. Give your thoughts!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, alriodai, Deleted member 16474 and 5 others
@TheHandcel @@SuperCanetteMan @@Future chad @@to be human @@Zer0/∞ @190cm90kg @@Cheesyrumble @beachdude123 @@STEVE GAMING @P@P@phenocel @@pur3e @Adamsmith12345 @@6ft4 @T@T@T@T@traveler @Truecel14 @@TRUE_CEL @D@Detona @ShortBrownandUgly @Curry Suicide

give ur thoughts lads!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
@Chinacurry @EdouardManlet @Blackgymmax @Ceo of cope @pur3e @Toth's thot @GuyFromSingapore @justinzayn @Adamsmith12345 (y)(y)(y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Adamsmith12345
New competition in stealing pajeetas from currycels

On some real shit, the girl gets so much fucking view. Lowkey if you are an indian, become a tranny or some shit and start stanning korea. All these indian broads will subscribe u for it and boom, u made a career off of it. She literally gets 2-5 mil views per video. The one i shared has around 6.5 mil in 4 months. crazy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Cheesyrumble, Truecel14 and 1 other person
@currylightskin @dakchuh @Saranghae @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This friday ill do a tinder exp with a korean in toronto just to end your crap. I only know one girl irl who likes these kpop or koreans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GuyFromSingapore, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
This friday ill do a tinder exp with a korean in toronto just to end your crap. I only know one girl irl who likes these kpop or koreans
Are you talking about girls in 18-25 age range

Toronto? I gotchu. Also u really have no clue do you. All the good valued men arent on tinder, they are already swooped up. This applies for all races but especially asians. Thats why there are very little asians on online dating. The fact that i have to explain it to u... well u are black so i didnt expect u to have critical thinking skills :(

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and GuyFromSingapore
Yeh. Im quite sure he wont do bad at all. Just not white Chad level
Toronto? I gotchu. Also u really have no clue do you. All the good valued men arent on tinder, they are already swooped up. This applies for all races but especially asians. Thats why there are very little asians on online dating. The fact that i have to explain it to u... well u are black so i didnt expect u to have critical thinking skills :(
Thats not true, bluecel.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Most girls i know like black, whites, or mixed dudes. Theres a few rly gl korean dudes at my gym and no one bats an eye at them and this one rly gl hapa dude whos easily model tier has a fat indian ugly gf and his brother whos also gl admitted to me that when he used tinder he got 20-30 likes his first day (these guys have EXTREMELY good bones and great harmony btw)
Edit:and they like middle easterns

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234 and Wallenberg
Most girls i know like black, whites, or mixed dudes. Theres a few rly gl korean dudes at my gym and no one bats an eye at them and this one rly gl hapa dude whos easily model tier has a fat indian ugly gf and his brother whos also gl admitted to me that when he used tinder he got 20-30 likes his first day (these guys have EXTREMELY good bones and great harmony btw)
I occasionally see AMWF couples, but not as much as some Asian posters here claim. But to be honest, I'm happy if Asian guys do well on dating, I don't see them as a threat; I just think some people here overhype it when on Reddit some Asian incels complain about WMAF all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Blackgymmax
Yeh. Im quite sure he wont do bad at all. Just not white Chad level

Thats not true, bluecel.
bluecel? I believe looks do matter but not every features look good on every race. WHy do u think michael jackson looked fucking retarded with his white stacy nose job? u cant out think me. And i think u know why as well

I occasionally see AMWF couples, but not as much as some Asian posters here claim. But to be honest, I'm happy if Asian guys do well on dating, I don't see them as a threat; I just think some people here overhype it when on Reddit some Asian incels complain about WMAF all the time.
i agree. its all about where u are.

why would that hapa have an indian gf? unless shes tryna become a doctor or some shit. At least make it believing man.... cmon monkey

why would that hapa have an indian gf? unless shes tryna become a doctor or some shit. At least make it believing man.... cmon monkey
I think their smv is just garbage in Toronto. I saw the little brother with an asian gf years ago but now his next gf was also a low tier curry.

I think their smv is just garbage in Toronto. I saw the little brother with an asian gf years ago but now his next gf was also a low tier curry.
damn. Sometimes i forget canada exist. Hope the polar bears there are chill tho :)

the korean like middle eastern? there are so hot arabic chicks but thats rare. How are muslims in toronto. Are they religious or are they loophole and skanky

show us the photos youll use for the korean

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the korean like middle eastern? there are so hot arabic chicks but thats rare. How are muslims in toronto. Are they religious or are they loophole and skanky
Super multicultural. Its 50% ethnics

@Dog @vaninskybird @Vain786 @House Lannister @fjor2096 give ur thoughts yall

anime and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deprived

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
its mostly kpop and kdrama. Anime didnt do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345

:ogre:

are you jamacian?

Drink toast

• JFL
JFL at ricecels who try to mascmaxx tbh that's all I have to say

Asian men have insane smv especially outside of the west

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Ethniframementalcel
Over. I got 34 likes in 16 hours in England (hardest place to get matches) in off peak hours at uni in 2019. I’m only HTN/ Chadlite in those pics how did change get lower are women that racist JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Over. I got 34 likes in 16 hours in England (hardest place to get matches) in off peak hours at uni in 2019. I’m only HTN/ Chadlite in those pics how did change get lower are women that racist JFL
Likes are city dependent bro. Unless youre north atlantid or a good dirty blonde your pheno desirability changes greatly

You are the least NT nigga on earth. You could be out running BBC game on white beckies but you're on dating apps pretending to be another race. Wtf is wrong with you my nigga :lul:

• JFL
England is becoming filled with korean/asian men lovers. Ill post a thread on UK soon.

Likes are city dependent bro. Unless youre north atlantid or a good dirty blonde your pheno desirability changes greatly
the guy i posted about, the one that became big because of Ukraine and South america and etc etc, hes in Romania right now and the girls love him there too. So yeah there are location where asians do well but what im tryna say is its becoming even more prevalent. Even in America and especially in the Western Europe

the ricing of curryland

beef cooking GIF by Bong Appétit

not bad food

• +1
Reactions: Vain786