How iq works and decent ways to test it.

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Iq tests mainly try to measure g, or the generalized inteligence factor. Essentially what scientists find is that seemingly unrelated tasks (like writing ability and math ability) happen to be highly correlated. G is a sort of broad factor that plays a large role in nearly all types of cognitive functioning .That’s why people who tend to be good at math also tend to be good writers, better musicians, better soldiers etc. Essentially g is a construct that represents the correlations between a wide plethora of cognitive tasks , from everything ranging from skill as a mechanic, to how large your vocabulary is, to your college gpa. The entire value of an iq test is predicated on its ability to predict how you’ll perform on practically any task that involves some form of thinking or cognitive ability.

Most iq tests are broken into categories that correlate largely with G. These categories include working memory, processing speed, verbal intelegence and spatial/fluid reasoning.

Working memory essentially tests the ram of your brain or how many distinct pieces of information your brain can store for a short period of time. Good tests include the digit span test which I’ll link right here.

Backwards and sequence are far better at measuring g than forward. The average person has a backwards span of about 5 with a standard deviation of 1.25. To convert to iq use this formula (((Score-5)/1.25)*15)+100

Verbal intelegence on this forum had been lauded as unimportant or not as predictive of intelegence as fluid (inductive measures). These claims are completely false for many reasons. First is that measures of vocabulary and general knowledge correlate just as well with G as fluid tests like matrices. Second, while it may seem that verbal intelegence only measures how much random info is stored in your brain, the truth is much deeper.
Developing a large vocabulary essentially requires great long term memory and an ability to quickly learn and codify information. All the crazy hard words you see on a good verbal iq tests are words you have probably seen before in one way or another. The high iq person only had to see a hard word a few times to be able to infer its meaning based on context and effectively codified the definition with only limited exposure. A low iq person on the other hand most likely was unable to even infer the meaning of the word and even if he was exposed to the word several times, he would just forget it soon after.

Some good verbal iq tests include the reading comp on the sat.

Here are some others

https://pdfhost.io/v/nIHnZcYkQ_CAIT_Copy(Do the vocab and gen info.)

1980 SAT https://pdfhost.io/v/F3fb0u6uV_SAT_1980pdf.pdf(This one is pretty long but will give an excellent estimate of verbal ability (just do vocab and reading))

A good mix of gen knowledge and vocab.

(Solid test but a bit overinflated)

Here is an official wais gen knowledge and vocab test. Basically note down how many of the words you can define well and calculate your score with the norms. (2 points for each correct definition)
A122A01F 6374 4E74 8D61 F0CA417E117F
86F63298 C4DE 4149 9E1F DC95F2D17AD0

191E3583 3A78 49BA 8BBB 5257F4ACE797

Processing speed.
Processing speed essentially measure how quickly you can perform cognitive tasks. It’s an important measure as it predicts g quite well and can even make up for lower working memory.

(Do the symbol search)

Answers at end.

Use this to calc iq [(wonderlic score – 23.32)/7.5][15] + 100

Fluid reasoning.

Fluid reasoning is essentially a measure of inductive reasoning. Contrary to popular opinion it does not really do that much better of a job of predicting stem performance as verbal iq funny enough. But it’s still a useful measure and is great for comparing people of different ethnicities and classes and life experiences.

Some good tests are:

Any of the Mensa ones: like Mensa dk mensa Norway/Sweden etc

Ravens advanced matrices(prob better than the Mensa ones imo).

(Subtract 5 iq points from the norms on that site since their old.)

• +1
Reactions: gogger
I don't need an IQ test to tell me I'm not smart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23865, Deleted member 21146 and 6 others
dnr but basically all iq measures is brain processing speed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FrameMogger and LooksOrDeath
Yes. IQ is very much a genetic trait.

Sniecker

Sniek

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Release Version: 20201027095038

Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
European Sub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
African Sub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African Others Sub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African American Sub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
Asian Sub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East Asian Sub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Table 1​

Genomic loci and lead SNPs associated with intelligence in the meta-analysis based on N=78,308.
rsID​
Annotation​
Locusa​
Ref​
Alt​
RefF​
Z
P-value​
Directionb​
N​
NGWS​
rs2490272​
FOXO3 intronic​
6q21​
t​
c​
0.63​
7.44​
9.96E-14​
++++-+++​
78307​
28​
rs9320913​
intergenic​
6q16.1​
a​
c​
0.48​
6.61​
3.79E-11​
++++-+++​
78307​
13​
rs10236197​
PDE1C intronic​
7p14.3​
t​
c​
0.63​
6.46​
1.03E-10​
+++++-++​
78286​
35​
rs2251499​
intergenic​
13q33.2​
t​
c​
0.26​
6.31​
2.74E-10​
++++++++​
78307​
22​
rs36093924​
CYP2D7 ncRNA_intr​
22q13.2​
t​
c​
0.46​
−6.31​
2.87E-10​
?--?????​
54119​
100​
rs7646501​
intergenic​
3p24.2​
a​
g​
0.74​
6.02​
1.79E-09​
?++-++++​
65866​
5​
rs4728302​
EXOC4 intronic​
7q33​
t​
c​
0.60​
−5.97​
2.42E-09​
---+--+-​
78307​
45​
rs10191758​
ARHGAP15 intronic​
2q22.3​
a​
g​
0.61​
−5.93​
3.06E-09​
?--?????​
54119​
17​
rs12744310​
intergenic​
1p34.2​
t​
c​
0.22​
−5.88​
4.20E-09​
?-------​
65866​
28​
rs66495454​
NEGR1 upstream​
1p31.1​
g​
gtcct​
0.62​
−5.75​
9.08E-09​
?--?????​
54119​
1​
rs113315451​
CSE1L intronic​
20q13.13​
a​
attat​
0.43​
5.71​
1.15E-08​
?++?????​
54119​
1​
rs12928404​
ATXN2L intronic​
16p11.2​
t​
c​
0.59​
5.71​
1.15E-08​
++++++++​
78307​
19​
rs41352752​
MEF2C intronic​
5q14.3​
t​
c​
0.97​
−5.68​
1.35E-08​
?--?????​
54119​
1​
rs13010010​
LINC01104 ncRNA_intr​
2q11.2​
t​
c​
0.38​
5.65​
1.56E-08​
++++++++​
78308​
11​
rs16954078​
SKAP1 intronic​
17q21.32​
a​
t​
0.21​
−5.55​
2.84E-08​
?----+--​
65866​
7​
rs11138902​
APBA1 intronic​
9q21.11​
a​
g​
0.54​
5.49​
4.12E-08​
+++++-++​
78307​
1​
rs6746731​
ZNF638 intronic​
2p13.2​
t​
g​
0.43​
−5.46​
4.88E-08​
-----+--​
78307​
1​
rs6779302​
intergenic​
3p24.3​
t​
g​
0.37​
−5.45​
4.99E-08​
?--?????​
54119​
1​

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
my ram is subanimal tier I want to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 17791 and FrameMogger
Iq tests mainly try to measure g, or the generalized inteligence factor. Essentially what scientists find is that seemingly unrelated tasks (like writing ability and math ability) happen to be highly correlated. G is a sort of broad factor that plays a large role in nearly all types of cognitive functioning .That’s why people who tend to be good at math also tend to be good writers, better musicians, better soldiers etc. Essentially g is a construct that represents the correlations between a wide plethora of cognitive tasks , from everything ranging from skill as a mechanic, to how large your vocabulary is, to your college gpa. The entire value of an iq test is predicated on its ability to predict how you’ll perform on practically any task that involves some form of thinking or cognitive ability.

Most iq tests are broken into categories that correlate largely with G. These categories include working memory, processing speed, verbal intelegence and spatial/fluid reasoning.

Working memory essentially tests the ram of your brain or how many distinct pieces of information your brain can store for a short period of time. Good tests include the digit span test which I’ll link right here.

Backwards and sequence are far better at measuring g than forward. The average person has a backwards span of about 5 with a standard deviation of 1.25. To convert to iq use this formula (((Score-5)/1.25)*15)+100

Verbal intelegence on this forum had been lauded as unimportant or not as predictive of intelegence as fluid (inductive measures). These claims are completely false for many reasons. First is that measures of vocabulary and general knowledge correlate just as well with G as fluid tests like matrices. Second, while it may seem that verbal intelegence only measures how much random info is stored in your brain, the truth is much deeper.
Developing a large vocabulary essentially requires great long term memory and an ability to quickly learn and codify information. All the crazy hard words you see on a good verbal iq tests are words you have probably seen before in one way or another. The high iq person only had to see a hard word a few times to be able to infer its meaning based on context and effectively codified the definition with only limited exposure. A low iq person on the other hand most likely was unable to even infer the meaning of the word and even if he was exposed to the word several times, he would just forget it soon after.

Here are some others

1980 SAT https://pdfhost.io/v/F3fb0u6uV_SAT_1980pdf.pdf(This one is pretty long but will give an excellent estimate of verbal ability (just do vocab and reading))

Here is an official wais gen knowledge and vocab test. Basically note down how many of the words you can define well and calculate your score with the norms. (2 points for each correct definition)
View attachment 1620735
View attachment 1620736

View attachment 1620737

Processing speed.
Processing speed essentially measure how quickly you can perform cognitive tasks. It’s an important measure as it predicts g quite well and can even make up for lower working memory.

(Do the symbol search)

Answers at end.

Fluid reasoning.

Fluid reasoning is essentially a measure of inductive reasoning. Contrary to popular opinion it does not really do that much better of a job of predicting stem performance as verbal iq funny enough. But it’s still a useful measure and is great for comparing people of different ethnicities and classes and life experiences.

Some good tests are:

LMAO bro do you follow PumpkinPerson :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
LMAO bro do you follow PumpkinPerson :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
I've read his stuff. I did psych research a bit my freshman year and we used iq tests alot, thats where I kinda got obsesses with iq ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I saw his posts on Opra.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
JFL I follow his stuff what are the fucking odds man:feelskek:

And yeah that mofo is obsessed with Oprah:lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
I've read his stuff. I did psych research a bit my freshman year and we used iq tests alot, thats where I kinda got obsesses with iq ngl.
yeah the moment I read the Wonderlic to IQ conversion part I KNEW you got it from him haha this is crazy bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
yeah the moment I read the Wonderlic to IQ conversion part I KNEW you got it from him haha this is crazy bro
I've read papers on wonderlic. It doesn't do the best job of testing iq but its great for testing processing speed.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15004 and FrameMogger
The comment section is cage fuel tbh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why did you lock your page, I like the profile posts.

Also Listening to Alize as I study mcat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The comment section is cage fuel tbh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah lmao so many schizos and very entertaining people there. Them motherfuckers are smart tho, especially PumpkinPerson and his IQ analysis posts:what::feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17791 and FrameMogger
yeah lmao so many schizos and very entertaining people there. Them motherfuckers are smart tho, especially PumpkinPerson and his IQ analysis posts:what::feelswhat:
Just opened it up.

One of the comments in most recent post.
5600177D ADB0 42B5 992B 9D74BB93BA48

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 13787, darkness97 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15004 and FrameMogger

Here are some others

View attachment 1620735
View attachment 1620736

View attachment 1620737

Processing speed.

(Do the symbol search)

Answers at end.

Fluid reasoning.

Some good tests are:

give IQ test so I can estimate my IQ nigga, too long to read

• JFL
Reactions: Acee
give IQ test so I can estimate my IQ nigga, too long to read
Based on your short attention span I’d give you a 76.

But for real here are some

https://wais-iv-symbol-search-f568d4.netlify.app/. (Processing speed)

https://www.memorylosstest.com/digit-span/ (digit span, make sure to do reverse and not forward) (((Score-5)/1.25)*15)+100 to calc iq

Best test I can give you atm (kinda long tho, don’t use google can only use the knowledge in your head)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

https://www.memorylosstest.com/digit-span/ (digit span, make sure to do reverse and not forward) (((Score-5)/1.25)*15)+100 to calc iq

Best test I can give you atm (kinda long tho, don’t use google can only use the knowledge in your head)

I did that finch IQ test

You said it was inflated, can u convert to normal score

• +1

Do I put the speed as slow or fast on memory test

• +1
Tbh I changed my mind I don’t think the test is inflated after going over the numbers and data. Your score ID say is a 118-128 with a mean of 124
I think I am about avg IQ tbh. The symbols thing I think I could probably get higher, but I am on like 5 or 6 hours sleep rn and had an energy drink.

I doubt that 118-128 IQ for verbal IQ is legit tbh, a lot of those words were pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I got to 7 on it. On 8 I struggled a lot jfl

• +1
I think I am about avg IQ tbh. The symbols thing I think I could probably get higher, but I am on like 5 or 6 hours sleep rn and had an energy drink.

I doubt that 118-128 IQ for verbal IQ is legit tbh, a lot of those words were pretty obvious
Then why’d you only get 23/30 if they were easy words? That’s a 77%, not exactly a perfect score so clearly there were some words that you had a tough time with, Remember half the words are going to be easy because an iq test needs to asses the abilities of all people not just high iq people.

I compared the scores with sat percentiles and it seems they mostly match up. Only change I’d make is to deduct for wrong answers. So your 23/30 would be a 22/30 after deduction and the norms on that website should be accurate once you deduct .2 points for each wrong answer.

Also you keep forgetting you went to a fucking grammar school, low iq and even average iq people aren’t allowed in grammar schools jfl. Based on the way you talk, the books you read, the schools you went to, 123 seems very accurate and reasonable.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Then why’d you only get 23/30 if they were easy words? That’s a 77%, not exactly a perfect score so clearly there were some words that you had a tough time with, Remember half the words are going to be easy because an iq test needs to asses the abilities of all people not just high iq people.

I compared the scores with sat percentiles and it seems they mostly match up. Only change I’d make is to deduct for wrong answers. So your 23/30 would be a 22/30 after deduction.

Also you keep forgetting you went to a fucking grammar school, low iq and even average iq people aren’t allowed in grammar schools jfl. Based on the way you talk, the books you read, the schools you went to, 123 seems very accurate and reasonable.
Obviously some words were hard, but 120 IQ is an over-estimate. Like 120 is what top 10%? That's obviously not true, I think like top 40% of the population could get same score as me.

Yes but grammar school isn't going to make huge difference, I speak fairly normal too and sometimes use long words. 120 iq isn't common. We need some more niggas on this site doing the test, I refuse to believe on top 10% people can get the same score as me jfl

• +1
Yes but grammar school isn't going to make huge difference
Ik but that’s not what I’m tryna say. Grammar school doesn’t make you smart, they only allow smart kids to even attend. Average kids get turned down jfl.

• JFL
Did you start from 3 and then work your way up?
Yes my memory isn’t that good tbh. Even the score of 6 is cause of a practice effect, my real score is like a 5.

That makes sense cause I have pretty bad short term memory. That’s why I have to read paragraphs twice since I tend to forgot what I read quickly.

• +1
Ik but that’s not what I’m tryna say. Grammar school doesn’t make you smart, they only allow smart kids to even attend. Average kids get turned down jfl.
Cope even if smart people are allowed, it's what like 110 IQ entry or some shit probably. Avg man is smarter than what most people think
Yes my memory isn’t that good tbh. Even the score of 6 is cause of a practice effect, my real score is like a 5.

That makes sense cause I have pretty bad short term memory. That’s why I have to read paragraphs twice since I tend to forgot what I read quickly.
I got zoomer brain, my attention span is shit but once I focus on shit, I'm pretty good. Will probably try to get an adderall prescription or some shit in the future jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FrameMogger
It's fake

Just made up number to try and measure something abstract

The fact it's normalised and can only be meaningful in relations tells you all you need to know

Since I’m a neurotic self conscious fuck I lowkey did research on grammar schools jfl. In the past when grammar schools were far more common, a minimum iq of 115 was required. However tons of them where closed which means not all 115< iq ppl could attend. Thus you prob need an iq above 120 now a days to attent those schools.

• JFL
Since I’m a neurotic self conscious fuck I lowkey did research on grammar schools jfl. In the past when grammar schools were far more common, a minimum iq of 115 was required. However tons of them where closed which means not all 115< iq ppl could attend. Thus you prob need an iq above 120 now a days to attent those schools.
STOP THE COPE JFL, IT IS NOT 120 IQ! Nigga I promise you 120 IQ guys mog the shit out of dudes like me. I'm like 110 at MOST. 120 is what is estimated when I do tests and shit, but 110 sounds realistic to me since I think tests inflate your IQ

• JFL
The fact it's normalised and can only be meaningful in relations tells you all you need to know
This is demonstrably false in every sense. Iq correlates heavily with nearly every single positive aspect from leadership ability, income, happiness, social ability, deftness with tools, work productivity, gpa etc. No other metric is as predictive of positive life outcomes.

Also iq or g is real and manifests as the correlation in ability between all cognitive tasks one can think of and measure performance in.

This is demonstrably false in every sense. Iq correlates heavily with nearly every single positive aspect from leadership ability, income, happiness, social ability, deftness with tools, work productivity, gpa etc. No other metric is as predictive of positive life outcomes.

Also iq or g is real and manifests as the correlation in ability between all cognitive tasks one can think of and measure performance in.
First of all statistics are a meme

Second of all it's being good at these things that causes you to perform well on iq tests, not the other way around. There is no such things as iq - it's just an attempt at measuring a latent variable we don't even know exists

• JFL
STOP THE COPE JFL, IT IS NOT 120 IQ! Nigga I promise you 120 IQ guys mog the shit out of dudes like me. I'm like 110 at MOST. 120 is what is estimated when I do tests and shit, but 110 sounds realistic to me since I think tests inflate your IQ
Ok fine, muh intuition :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: is more accurate than scientific data sets. Jesus, millions of college bound high schoolers (college bound high schoolers are going to be smarter than the average high schooler) have taken that test and the average score was literally a 50%. Also most of those kids prepped while you took it blank slate.

Also vocab is one of the best predictors of intelegence as dozens of papers have shown.

I’m not sure why you want to deny your intelligence so badly despite all the signs showing you are above average.

• JFL
First of all statistics are a meme
Okay so your first rebuttal is simply an opinion with no eveidence or arguments backing it up JFL.

Second we do know that “latent variable” exists. Numerous studies have shown higher iq brains are more efficient and consume less glucose when performing a task. Higher iq brains also have lower neurite densisty, larger volume, increased folding and increased myelination to allow for faster neural signals.

Also by tracking the polymorphisms in thousands of genes, your iq or g can be estimated with near 90% accuracy and correlates with iq almost exactly.

Thus g can be explained in biological and even physical terms, not just statistical.

Ok fine, muh intuition :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: is more accurate than scientific data sets. Jesus, millions of college bound high schoolers (college bound high schoolers are going to be smarter than the average high schooler) have taken that test and the average score was literally a 50%. Also most of those kids prepped while you took it blank slate.

Also vocab is one of the best predictors of intelegence as dozens of papers have shown.

I’m not sure why you want to deny your intelligence so badly despite all the signs showing you are above average.

1. Because I think IQ doesn't matter, it's about how hard you work
2. Even if I was above avg, it's only because I read a lot, so that's nothing to do with genetics
3. Refer to points 1 & 2

I found the analogy test pretty hard tbh, seems to have a good mix of philosophy and science based topics as well as lots of general knowledge. Again, I don't think these tests really prove much. Avg guy is capable of doing all this shit and above

• +1
View attachment 1676832

1. Because I think IQ doesn't matter, it's about how hard you work
2. Even if I was above avg, it's only because I read a lot, so that's nothing to do with genetics
3. Refer to points 1 & 2

I found the analogy test pretty hard tbh, seems to have a good mix of philosophy and science based topics as well as lots of general knowledge. Again, I don't think these tests really prove much. Avg guy is capable of doing all this shit and above
In the end I agree with you.

Iq isn’t everything. Even tho it is the best predictor of performence it still leaves a lot to be desired. Iq is the best predictor of income, but even then it only explains 30% of the variance in income. 70% is a whole lot of other traits like you said industriousness, luck, upbringing, meticulousness, etc.

Iq mainly becomes a powerful tool when looking at populations but at the individual level it isn’t as significant. That’s why it’s honestly best not to be worried with iq all that much. What matters more is your test scores in college and high school, your ability to run a business, your industriousness, ability to garner respect from others etc. Of course iq is the best predictor of all those things, but in the end it is only a predictor and predictions can always be wrong.

Also you read tough material because you are genetically smart, not the other way around.

Last edited:
  • +1
Okay so your first rebuttal is simply an opinion with no eveidence or arguments backing it up JFL.

Second we do know that “latent variable” exists. Numerous studies have shown higher iq brains are more efficient and consume less glucose when performing a task. Higher iq brains also have lower neurite densisty, larger volume, increased folding and increased myelination to allow for faster neural signals.

Also by tracking the polymorphisms in thousands of genes, your iq or g can be estimated with near 90% accuracy and correlates with iq almost exactly.

Thus g can be explained in biological and even physical terms, not just statistical.
Everything is an opinion, there is no such thing as fact. A correlation isnt even a real thing it's just a more formal way of saying I see x and y at the same time sometimes .

This is all just speculation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
Everything is an opinion, there is no such thing as fact. A correlation isnt even a real thing it's just a more formal way of saying I see x and y at the same time sometimes .

Experimentation has been done. A lack of iodine can cause certain problems such as a reduced brain volume. Thus people lacking iodine score markedly lower on iq tests establishing a cause/effect relationship with brain volume and iq scores, thus signifying real biological value of G.

Also people who have experiences events resulting in brain damage or lowered iqs have seen a marked drop in iq. Those same people also tend to perform worse at work and have lower productivity again establishing a cause and effect and not just a correlation.

Iq is also highly heritable signifying it is a genetic real trait and not just a statistical anomaly.

In the end I agree with you.

Iq isn’t everything. Even tho it is the best predictor of performence it still leaves a lot to be desired. Iq is the best predictor of income, but even then it only explains 30% of the variance in income. 70% is a whole lot of other traits like you said industriousness, luck, upbringing, meticulousness, etc.

Iq mainly becomes a powerful tool when looking at populations but at the individual level it isn’t as significant. That’s why it’s honestly best not to be worried with iq all that much. What matters more is your test scores in college and high school, your ability to run a business, your industriousness, ability to garner respect from others etc. Of course iq is the best predictor of all those things, but in the end it is only a predictor and predictions can always be wrong.

Also you read tough material because you are genetically smart, not the other way around.
I would trade in my IQ for greater discipline and ability to work harder. Yeah when I was younger, I was practically able to get away with slacking off with work and I sort of do to this day. But it's bad habit and I wish I could work harder. Imagine this feeling.

Imagine you had the potential to do any job and career, but your inability to work hard prevents you. It's like being a chad but with ED/no dick, it's just a constant life of suffering and pain. Hence I say I am low IQ probably, like at least if I was low IQ, I'd not be missing out on anything. If I was harder worker, I might have been a wall street banker or some other shit. Instead I rot on this site.

I read tough material because I am a lonely incel who has nothing better to do. Things like videogames bore me after a while and so I just read because how else am I going to cope? This world used to make no sense to me, I wanted to sort my flawed views out so I started reading. At most I am just self aware

• +1

Post modernist trash

"THERE ARE NO OBJECTIVE FACTS, IT'S ALL INTERPRETATIONS AND POWER STRUCTURES!" jfl, sure you can argue that, but in practical terms there are relationships. While we do not claim this as concrete and it is subject to change, there is no counter-evidence to prove that relationships do not exist.

• +1