How is Belotero as a filler option, good or nah?

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Wasap the high iq slayers, is Belotero as a filler option, good or nah? Thinking of trying that before lefort 3, just to see if it can give a substantial difference.

Shit at this point I'm starting to feel like a laboratory mouse, but anything for Looksmaxing!

Wtf is this fillers don’t compare to osteotomies in the slightest

The guys here who need LF3 have you as our only hope. You will make lookism history

Wtf is this fillers don’t compare to osteotomies in the slightest

The guys here who need LF3 have you as our only hope. You will make lookism history
So nobody from the entire looksmax history, ever made LeFort3? Then, what people are doing? Because I bet, LeFort3 is not the only option to looksmax. There have to be other options too.

So nobody from the entire looksmax history, ever made LeFort3? Then, what people are doing? Because I bet, LeFort3 is not the only option to looksmax. There have to be other options too.

nope just LF3

I still dont believe you will do it. I have never even seen anyone online who has ever performed lf3. You are talking about it as if its something regular like a chin implant or something lmao. I still think you are larping

I still dont believe you will do it. I have never even seen anyone online who has ever performed lf3. You are talking about it as if its something regular like a chin implant or something lmao. I still think you are larping

in jaw surgery forums a dude did lefort last month
lefort 3

• Woah
Reactions: Bechadish
in jaw surgery forums a dude did lefort last month
lefort 3
any after pics ? still alive ?
And to answer, op go to brazil tbh for fillers.

no one has got lefort 3 or modified lefort 3 in looksmax because no one can afford it and they are pussies or a combination but other places online people have claimed they got it

and lefort 3 is not the only way to looksmax but it’s the best way for genuinely recessed people