How is gymcelling coping?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I'm serious, I mean you are literally taking care of yourself and staying healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo and Kingkellz
it's not cope, being muscular is life-changing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 6129 and 3 others
it is not.
but
looks at his title @Tellem--t
i need to be lean, lean lean lean and reach definitively 5ish psl tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person
Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
I'm serious, I mean you are literally taking care of yourself and staying healthy
Only 2 types of ppl say gymcelling is cope:
-low IQ retards who live in their moms basement
-ppl who are lazy af

One of these 2 or a combination of these two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
@Nosecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
He's a lazy retard with roasted pistachio IQ who rots in his mom's basement.
He knows he can't ascend so he doesn't want others to ascend either. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6129 and 3 others
-ppl who are lazy af

@Nosecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Seriously, some girl rubbed me and told me she liked my shirt and I was wearing a plain shirt but I gymcelled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 6129 and 1 other person
He's a lazy retard with roasted pistachio IQ who rots in his mom's basement.
He knows he can't ascend so he doesn't want others to ascend either. JFL
Hes pretty funny tbh and hes 100% trolling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Kingkellz
only 2 type of gymcels

-ones who have a mirror
-ones who dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
because its all about face
jfl if you think this dude (the same dude in my avi) would EVER need to touch a weight in order to absolutely SLAY:
1550310076462.png

its not cope but face is infinitely more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and mplayer1234
Seriously, some girl rubbed me and told me she liked my shirt and I was wearing a plain shirt but I gymcelled
ok but did u fuck her? i think not, and the reason for that is she wasnt attracted to ur face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
only people that actually believe gymcelling is cope are the ones whose entire life experience is reading obscure incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Kingkellz and 1 other person
-ppl who are lazy af

And framecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
ok but did u fuck her? i think not, and the reason for that is she wasnt attracted to ur face
No because I said thanks and left. Either way gymcelling isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Imagine wasting your time and energy on your body when your face is average 😂

Gym will slightly boost you if you are 6.5/10 already irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Being athletic is what matters, autistic lifting in a gym to build muscle on a shit tier frame won't help you. Also you don't need to lift to be fit, lifting and gym culture is a recent phenomenon.

Men are just delusional as fuck and need to think there is something they can do to get women to love them. Lifting is just cope. The guys you see with good gym bodies would still slay without the muscles because they have good frames with good looks.

However maybe there are men who are a few mm off of having decent frames and ratios where adding muscles will help but the vast majority of men won't benefit from lifting.

• +1
r u waiting greycels to approve u for u to go train ur body?

• +1
Being athletic is what matters, autistic lifting in a gym to build muscle on a shit tier frame won't help you. Also you don't need to lift to be fit, lifting and gym culture is a recent phenomenon.

Men are just delusional as fuck and need to think there is something they can do to get women to love them. Lifting is just cope. The guys you see with good gym bodies would still slay without the muscles because they have good frames with good looks.

However maybe there are men who are a few mm off of having decent frames and ratios where adding muscles will help but the vast majority of men won't benefit from lifting.
I still think it's better than just sitting around browsing forums and complaining all day. You are actually keeping yourself healthy and it can help your skin, body obviously, testosterone, and overall structure

• +1
It works if you're at least average in face and height. You also have to know what you're doing, obviously. Nearly everyone you see in a commercial gym looks like they've never touched a weight in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
It works if you're at least average in face and height. You also have to know what you're doing, obviously. Nearly everyone you see in a commercial gym looks like they've never touched a weight in their lives.
Yeah I agree otherwise you are going to look like a manlet and only guys will complement you

• +1
Yeah I agree otherwise you are going to look like a manlet and only guys will complement you
I mean, Jeff Nippard is a bona fide dwarf and his girlfriend is fairly good-looking, but he has a well above-average face and a fair amount of clout in the fitness industry, so you still need much more to compensate for manletism than a gym body.

• +1
  • +1
it is not.
but
looks at his title @Tellem--t

i need to be lean, lean lean lean and reach definitively 5ish psl tier.
But you're already 5 psl. Probably a little higher too.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043