Why is gymcelling so complicated?

Also TRAIN YOUR NECK

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Norwegian LTN, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Yeah, the point I was trying to make is that some people doesn’t recover even with a pct
what i just posted tho shows that almost everyone can recover with no pct, so for people doing a smart cycle and taking proper precautions and doing a good pct, recovery is virtually guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Norwegian LTN
you can find free workout plans online

Try to eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, or 2 grams per kilogram

Try to get 8 hours of sleep each night

Workout 4-6 days per week, whatever fits you best

You dont need to take roids to be fit

if you wanna lose or gain weight, it all happens in the kitchen (meaning it depends how many calories you eat)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It doesn’t have to be, just eat enough protein and train your muscles hard, all you need

• +1
just lean bulk, u might get bloated but just live with it. u gon look good after the cut

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and enriquecel
Gymcelling is literally braindead. That shit is simple. Just being disciplined is a bitch especially eating and sleeping. Don't bulk n cut. Lean bulk usually gets you a more aesthetic physique. Might wanna do something to stand out instead of looking like a regular gym bro.

If you have good genetics juicing is worth it imo. Don't focus on the male gaze and insecurities. Focus on proportions instead of weight. Think about the effort to reward, if you lose sight of it you'll become a victim of diminishing returns or even lose appeal. :feelsthink:

• +1
>Pick something up.
>Put it down.
>Eat foods high in protein.
>”Damn this is so complicated”

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Napoleon1800
I’ve probably seen hundreds of threads and comments about Gymcelling, though remember nothing obviously, and I’ve booked marked multiple gymcelling threads that I haven’t read and they’re long as hell. I genuinely can’t take just how much shit and complication there is in this. What exercises for each body part, best ones of each, best diet, callisthenics or weight lifting etc etc etc AAHAH please one of u niggas send the best threads on gymcelling so I can just stick to those I mainly want to build my frame and get an athletic build.
bro gymceling is so easy if youre natty. id go to the gym for a year before enhancing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ey88
I’ve probably seen hundreds of threads and comments about Gymcelling, though remember nothing obviously, and I’ve booked marked multiple gymcelling threads that I haven’t read and they’re long as hell. I genuinely can’t take just how much shit and complication there is in this. What exercises for each body part, best ones of each, best diet, callisthenics or weight lifting etc etc etc AAHAH please one of u niggas send the best threads on gymcelling so I can just stick to those I mainly want to build my frame and get an athletic build.
want a better frame then hit the lateral heads of the shoulders and upper chest

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ey88
It isn’t, Dr Mike and Jeff Nippard just make it seem that way so they can keep pumping out content and getting views.

Learn the right form for exercises, sufficiently destroy the target muscle group when you go to the gym. Go home and eat protein and sleep for 8-10 hrs. Thats it.

• +1
its giga simple

just don't do it

• +1
It's complicated because of the misinformation, sometimes intentional to sell you things (programs, supplements, and so on) or because of differences in each person's genetics.

Take 2 different men, put them on the same program and they will get completely different results.

Truth is you have to experiment and find out how many sets per exercise you need to add reps or weight to each exercise. If you're not making progress, then you need to slowly increase the sets. If you're starting out with a lot of volume, then maybe you're doing too much.

Also, a lot of guys bulk too quickly, then villify bulking. Truth is, all you need is a 10-20% caloric surplus and you'll make optimal gains, anything more than that is overkill and just leads to more fat gain and without a surplus you won't make gains except if you're a complete beginner.

You also have to master proper form on each exercise and that takes time, especially with compound movements, it's not as easy as watching a video and then replicating it perfectly, it can take months or even years.

But once you get the hang of it all, it's just a matter of repeating the same workouts and adjusting things a bit over time, and you'll make progress if you're patient. But if you're doing it all wrong, no amount of patience will be of any use, because you'll just stagnate for years and years.

There are people who say "just lift bro", you will see them using the same weights for each exercise 3 years later, and because they don't increase it, they always look the same. Those people are wasting their time because they're making no progress, all that time invested goes to nothing. That's about as bad as not lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Napoleon1800 and RealNinja
These are the only exercises you need. Learn how to do them right and get strong at all of them.

Incline dumbbell bench press / flat barbell bench press / chest fly (DBs, cable, pec deck)

Dumbbell row / barbell row / weighted pull up / shrug

Curl / weighted dip / close grip bench / Skullcrusher

Seated shoulder press / dumbbell lateral raise / dumbbell rear delt fly

Squat / Romanian deadlift / leg extension / seated leg curl / hack squat or pendulum squat / standing calf raise

• +1
its not

1. inject test
2. lift weights
3. eat food
If you train like an idiot, your steroid cycles will go to waste, and you won't be gaining as much muscle as you could, but the side effects will not be reduced from gaining less muscle since you're still using the same dose.

• +1
These are the only exercises you need. Learn how to do them right and get strong at all of them.

Incline dumbbell bench press / flat barbell bench press / chest fly (DBs, cable, pec deck)

Dumbbell row / barbell row / weighted pull up / shrug

Curl / weighted dip / close grip bench / Skullcrusher

Seated shoulder press / dumbbell lateral raise / dumbbell rear delt fly

Squat / Romanian deadlift / leg extension / seated leg curl / hack squat or pendulum squat / standing calf raise
You forgot the neck.

I added 1 inch to my neck through direct neck work in only a month. Neck training is underrated. Talk about it with guys in the gym, some of them will mock you for it, especially the highly experienced ones, and the irony is they're the ones who have pencil necks. They have a very good physique with a pencil neck, which looks comical, then they say neck training is pointless, it's hilarious.

• +1
You forgot the neck.

I added 1 inch to my neck through direct neck work in only a month. Neck training is underrated. Talk about it with guys in the gym, some of them will mock you for it, especially the highly experienced ones, and the irony is they're the ones who have pencil necks. They have a very good physique with a pencil neck, which looks comical, then they say neck training is pointless, it's hilarious.
I’ll train neck when I go to the gym tomorrow bhai. Been meaning to do so for a while. Any tips for starting out? I’ve done bodyweight neck curls and extensions before. I think my neck already has a decent baseline level of strength, it takes 50+ bodyweight reps for me to feel anything in the muscles

• +1
I’ll train neck when I go to the gym tomorrow bhai. Been meaning to do so for a while. Any tips for starting out? I’ve done bodyweight neck curls and extensions before. I think my neck already has a decent baseline level of strength, it takes 50+ bodyweight reps for me to feel anything in the muscles
Screenshot 20240907 111648 Photos2
20240907 1117182

I do 3 sets of 20-25 reps on neck curls twice per week. Most recently, I used a 10 lb plate on my forehead and did 22 reps on my first set.
In the before pic, I had never done neck training before, I think I could have maybe done them with my own bodyweight for like 20 reps.

The one thing that allows me to train neck without pain is I always warmup beforehand. 15 reps of saying yes, 15 reps of saying no, 15 reps of turning my head clockwise and 15 reps counterclockwise. That prevents nausea and also I don't get neck pain the day after.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and RealNinja
All you need is 3 excercises: squat , bench , deadlift do till failure each 3 sets rest between sets until you can lift again , 1g of protein per body weight and eat whatever you want just single ingredient foods , avoid sugars at all not even fruits or honey and be consistent

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingvolcel and Napoleon1800
If you train like an idiot, your steroid cycles will go to waste, and you won't be gaining as much muscle as you could, but the side effects will not be reduced from gaining less muscle since you're still using the same dose.
the training is literally the easiest part

• +1
View attachment 3160097View attachment 3160098

I do 3 sets of 20-25 reps on neck curls twice per week. Most recently, I used a 10 lb plate on my forehead and did 22 reps on my first set.
In the before pic, I had never done neck training before, I think I could have maybe done them with my own bodyweight for like 20 reps.

The one thing that allows me to train neck without pain is I always warmup beforehand. 15 reps of saying yes, 15 reps of saying no, 15 reps of turning my head clockwise and 15 reps counterclockwise. That prevents nausea and also I don't get neck pain the day after.
My neck is thin and asymmetrical. Can you target specific muscles in the neck? Is it fine to try and start out with 10 pounds?

My neck is thin and asymmetrical. Can you target specific muscles in the neck? Is it fine to try and start out with 10 pounds?
you can do lateral flexion on the side that you think is weaker. and start with 5 pounds or even w/o weights

• +1
Js dm me if u want help i can account for the factors u have and ur situation and tell u whats right, gymcelling isnt hard, js ppl post what works for their factors

• +1
Gymcelling is a esoteric spiritual journey
You’ll realize one day

• +1
Js dm me if u want help i can account for the factors u have and ur situation and tell u whats right, gymcelling isnt hard, js ppl post what works for their factors
Issue is nigga I became a lazy fuck in the summer and I went from thin to skinny fat now idk what kinda diet to do I suppose lean bulk moderate bulk

1. Go to the gym
2. Find a machine
3. Keep going until you cant go anymore 3 times
4. Go to the next machine
5. Hydrate and eat meat and protein

Done

• +1
Issue is nigga I became a lazy fuck in the summer and I went from thin to skinny fat now idk what kinda diet to do I suppose lean bulk moderate bulk
U can eat anything as long as its below ur calorie limit and as long as u get enough protein,

For workout u could legit just do pull ups chin ups push ups diamond push ups, and feet elevated push ups, 3.5 min in between sets 4 sets till failure for each one

And each different workout can be done whenever time doesnt matter

So like u can push ups rn

And then pull ups in 4 hours and it wouldnt make a difference

All u need is a pull up bar

I js play games in between sets or doom scrool on IG

For food make meat, if u have money order food, health doesnt matter aesthetics does

Also dont worry about hitting an exact amount of calories protein js get close or even 70% is fine js dont be consitently doing 70%

• +1
You have to start with bodyweight and go up to 25 reps, then add a 2.5 lb plate and work your way up from there with 2.5 lb increases.

Neck curls are all you need really. You could do extensions and side raises but I don't do them and I still got great results.

• +1
What i found is that its just trial and error.

Basically if you arent seeing progress a good rule of thumb is ur training isnt intense enough/diet isnt good enough.

U need both, as long as both are constantly getting better youll see results.

Jesus saves God bless

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Napoleon1800 and vlxne.thxmas
It isn't hard at all.

Eat in a caloric surplus and aim for 8-12 reps per set for hypertrophy.

Less movements, higher volume tend to work better.

If you hit a plateau, you probably either need to eat more or sleep more.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and Napoleon1800
Simple and Straigh Forward:

Arnold Split
Just eat as much animal protein as you can

Dont listen to this overcomplicated cucks, Arnold Split will get you that aesthetic physique but you need to get lean.

Arnold Split + Eat as much animal protein + Cardio = Lean

Just add extra ab excercises and train obliques less and you can add more volume to shoulders aswell.

• +1
You have to start with bodyweight and go up to 25 reps, then add a 2.5 lb plate and work your way up from there with 2.5 lb increases.

Neck curls are all you need really. You could do extensions and side raises but I don't do them and I still got great results.
How many times u trained neck in a week

All you need is 3 excercises: squat , bench , deadlift do till failure each 3 sets rest between sets until you can lift again , 1g of protein per body weight and eat whatever you want just single ingredient foods , avoid sugars at all not even fruits or honey and be consistent
That's great if you want to look like the DYELs who do starting strength who don't even look like they lift.

• +1
That's great if you want to look like the DYELs who do starting strength who don't even look like they lift.
Why bother lifting man made metals when its all about your face jfl

• +1
Simple and Straigh Forward:

Arnold Split
Just eat as much animal protein as you can

Dont listen to this overcomplicated cucks, Arnold Split will get you that aesthetic physique but you need to get lean.

Arnold Split + Eat as much animal protein + Cardio = Lean

Just add extra ab excercises and train obliques less and you can add more volume to shoulders aswell.
Do u not think that the Arnold split aka high volume wouldn’t results in best results due to not enough time for recovery

yeah I hate it. Every have their own theory of it. As noobs you dont know what to do and everything gets complicated and confusing.

Do u not think that the Arnold split aka high volume wouldn’t results in best results due to not enough time for recovery
Just because of 1 giga second of lost recovery doesnt meant shit. Stop overcomplicating it. Chad doesnt analize every cubic milimiter for this.

Im telling you what works: Arnold Split but train neck and abs more. Just eat high protein and sleep a lot and you can add 20min cardio a day. No less no more. Holy shit its so simple buddy boyo

I can’t afford roids nigga also most lean niggas with decent physiques aren’t roided
No point doing the steroid route till you train hard and max out your natty stats. Obviously if your starting late and want to hit a good body in a year then juicing sooner makes sense, but its best to get a routine started first and train and diet highly effectively natty , vs taking gear immediately

The reason is so when you take gear your able to go with training hard and dieting hard.

Having high shbg is ideal you dont want free androgens in your bloodstream because it causes most of the hormonal issues
you need them to be free to exert all positive effects aswell, usually "hormonal issues" are chronic inflammation, nutrient deficiencies etc not hormones but people blame hormones to feel like its not their fault

Its not as hard as you think it is
1: eat slightly above/below maintenance calories (depending on cut or bulk)
2: high protein intake
3: progressive overload
4: structured and consistent workout split that works for you
5: focus mainly on compound excercises and add in accessory movements for aesthetics
6: dont neglect cardio / calisthenics
7: generally just avoid eating processed / sugary bullshit

(Thats pretty much all i can think of for now)