Reactions: Sprinkles
Only goal in niggers life: white pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, currylightskin, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
He got her number just to become another one of her betabux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, keep positive 24/7, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
People are more tolerable of niggers acting like monkeys and having no self control.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 24444
It's most likely fake...Or he approached a hundred girls who told him to get lost and only one played along with him and we get to see only this clip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Why can't black men go after black pussy ? Black women have the most beautiful natural bodies, they just become landwales later in life cause they can't find a man willing to fuck them daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 19036
Why can't black men go after black pussy ? Black women have the most beautiful natural bodies, they just become landwales later in life cause they can't find a man willing to fuck them daily
Same reason Asian women go after white dick

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 19036
P IN THE V or it aint a rizz

Looks fake to me

this is how it is in real life

white women are available for ethnic mens

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1, STAMPEDE and Trilogy
PSL autists will have you think it’s impossible to approach random women and talk to them.
This is where we’re at 2023.
Men find approaching a woman that’s a stranger and talking to her beyond comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, klip11 and Frank Jack
PSL autists will have you think it’s impossible to approach random women and talk to them.
Men find approaching a woman that’s a stranger and talking to her beyond comprehension.
I've seen too many times ppl get told to fuck off to do It. I see the chads that are in my Town, the same guys women see. Stacies don't want to get approached by sub chads and beckies are already avaiable on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
PSL autists don't live in reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Alexanderr and Deleted member 24444
I've seen too many times ppl get told to fuck off to do It. I see the chads that are in my Town, the same guys women see. Stacies don't want to get approached by sub chads and beckies are already avaiable on dating apps
Are you a PSL autist?

Most women would never have a the guts to tell a guy to fuck off if they're not drunk or surrounded by their female friends.

Most women would never have a the guts to tell a guy to fuck off if they're not drunk or surrounded by their female friends.
Cope

klip11