How is Henry Cavill still alive?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken

HE LOOKS LIKE A KID POSING WITH HIS PARENTS JFL

HE LOOKS ON THE VERGE OF SUICIDE HERE, DEPRESSED AS FUCK AND DYING ON THE INSIDE

JFL HES LITERALLY STRETCHING HIS FUCKING SPINE AND NECK OUT TRYING TO LOOK AS TALL AS POSSIBLE AHAHAHHAHAHA
HIS DRESS SHIRT SLEEVE IS TOO BIG FOR HIS THIN INCEL WRIST, HIS EYES LOOK PREY, THE GUN LOOKS TOO BIG FOR HIS HANDS. HE LOOKS LIKE A KID TRYING TO DRESS UP AS JAMES BOND FOR HALLOWEEN.

JFL HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A 5'9 MANLET IN THIS MOVIE, NOT ONLY IS ARNIE 4 INCHES TALLER BUT CAVILL IS ALSO SO STOCKY THAT IT MAKES HIM LOOK EVEN SHORTER THAN HE REALLY IS. BTW NOTICE HOW HES PUTTING HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS TO CONCEAL THE FACT THAT HE HAS SHORT ASS T-REX ARMS.
THE FACT THAT CAVILL IS STILL ALIVE TO THIS DAY AMAZES ME. IF I WERE HIM I'D HAVE ROPED THE MOMENT I FINISHED FILMING THIS.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 29155, RichardSpencel and 25 others
u show him with a 6’6 chad and say he’s incel 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, zura, arabcelxxx and 9 others
u show him with a 6’6 chad and say he’s incel 😂
6'4.5 "chad", btw the more brutal part was the fact that Cavill got mogged by a girl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 9779
He is so perfect. If I was born again, I probably wanna look like him.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, JohnDoe, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
Cavil is ideal keep cope.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, JohnDoe, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
6'5 guy and 6'3 chick and Cavill was more handsome than that guy in the movie easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, GuyFromSingapore, virren and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, LampPostPrime, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
That foid is so tall. Brutal tbh I would tremble with rage getting height mogged by her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hero of the Imperium, zura and 6 others
That foid is so tall. Brutal tbh I would tremble with rage getting height mogged by her
I have pics with a German girl that was a couple inches taller (6'5) and prettier than this actress facially. I still have PTSD. @oldcell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, TsarTsar444, Erik-Jón and 2 others
I have pics with a German girl that was a couple inches taller (6'5) and prettier facially. I still have PTSD. @oldcell
Imagine being 5 7 so called “average height” for your age I get height mogged by my own mother dude.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, MoggerChad and Deleted member 19766
mmm no bro skull size doesn't matter dw
it's all about your tinder pics bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, \/orman, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Imagine being 5 7 so called “average height” for your age I get height mogged by my own mother dude.
Well, I am 5'9.5 too so barely taller than you

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, LampPostPrime, zura and 4 others
There is a foid in one of my classes the same height as her and yes it is very brutal, getting mogged by men is one thing but getting mogged by a woman makes you feel like a little girl. I understand why some manlets are so angry now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, zura, arabcelxxx and 6 others
mmm no bro skull size doesn't matter dw
it's all about your tinder pics bro
Yeah not like the "small" (aka not ginormous) skulled person has been among the most successful Superman while the other giants are not unknown tall normies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yeah not like the "small" (aka not ginormous) skulled person has been among the most successful Superman while the other giants are not unknown tall normies
it's almost like hollywood and instagram isn't real life

• JFL
Those two inches make a big difference bro I would not be here if I was 5 10
Yeah, it does make a difference in the sense that the transition is the difference between being a taller girl height vs decent enough height to assimilate in normie settings anywhere, unlike 2 inch differences from 6'-6'2 etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19766 and MakinMogReturns
relatable

no way he is 6^1
He is, look on celebheights
The other people are just really tall, I mostly made this thread cause I found his facial expressions in these photos REALLY fucking funny
Cavill is definitely a bit height conscious and you can really see it by looking at how suicidal he looks in some of these pics, makes me feel bad for him in a weird way even though he face and frame mogs me to the Sun

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Holy shit that spine stretch is also something i do, i guess its universal for 185cm wristcels/handcels for some reason, absolutely brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Holy shit that spine stretch is also something i do, i guess its universal for 185cm wristcels/handcels for some reason, absolutely brutal
Just have relaxed posture theory

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Abolutely fucking over for that spine streching short-armed cuck incel. You can see how uncomfortable and powerless he feels standing next to those giants. Not only is it his height but his head, arms, hands and wrists are so small compared to that other guy and that tall bitch. She mogs Cavill to slums of Bhagadavita, he looks like a legit garden gnome next to her.
Its the powerless feeling that he cant really do anything about being height mogged that makes him desperate. He can have perfect face, frame, muscules and fashion but there is nothing he can do about being not only shorter but overall smaller than those giant ass niggers. Even if he wore big ass lifts and frauded his height, his head and hands are still small compared to his colleagues.

Absolutely brutal, he thinks about roping every day im certain

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slayerToBe, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 21048 and 5 others
99373B51 9D03 40B4 88CF AC6A19565561

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 9779
He is so perfect. If I was born again, I probably wanna look like him.
In your next life you will be a 5'5 brown ethnic from Egypt that starts balding at 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, LampPostPrime, Myth and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and klip11
Abolutely fucking over for that spine streching short-armed cuck incel. You can see how uncomfortable and powerless he feels standing next to those giants. Not only is it his height but his head, arms, hands and wrists are so small compared to that other guy and that tall bitch. She mogs Cavill to slums of Bhagadavita, he looks like a legit garden gnome next to her.
Its the powerless feeling that he cant really do anything about being height mogged that makes him desperate. He can have perfect face, frame, muscules and fashion but there is nothing he can do about being not only shorter but overall smaller than those giant ass niggers. Even if he wore big ass lifts and frauded his height, his head and hands are still small compared to his colleagues.

Absolutely brutal, he thinks about roping every day im certain
THIS. @TsarTsar444 read what MikeMew'sBitch said. This is what nobody gets and I think you're probably the first guy to VOICE IT SO PERFECTLY.

Cavill is both Chad and incel simultaneously, he may have ascended from "Fat Cavill" in terms of face and frame but he still has the same mindset, the same mentality, he is still the same scared child on the inside, all that's changed is that he has new insecurities now.
He might have all these women on the internet begging for his cock, talking about how handsome he is, and so forth but he KNOWS that if he ever met them in real life, they would be instantly disgusted and repulsed by his t-rex arms, his sausage fingers, and his dainty little wrists once they notice them (AND THEY MOST DEFINITELY WILL).

This is what makes the tragedy of handceldom JUST SO BRUTAL, and to some extent WORSE than being a manlet. EVERYONE knows a manlet is a manlet, but a HANDCEL is a like a DEEP, DARK, AND DISGUSTING SECRET, almost like a MICROPENIS.

Cavill is relatable on a hundred levels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hero of the Imperium, Myth and 7 others
THIS. @TsarTsar444 read what MikeMew'sBitch said. This is what nobody gets and I think you're probably the first guy to VOICE IT SO PERFECTLY.

Cavill is both Chad and incel simultaneously, he may have ascended from "Fat Cavill" in terms of face and frame but he still has the same mindset, the same mentality, he is still the same scared child on the inside, all that's changed is that he has new insecurities now.
He might have all these women on the internet begging for his cock, talking about how handsome he is, and so forth but he KNOWS that if he ever met them in real life, they would be instantly disgusted and repulsed by his t-rex arms, his sausage fingers, and his dainty little wrists once they notice them (AND THEY MOST DEFINITELY WILL).

This is what makes the tragedy of handceldom JUST SO BRUTAL, and to some extent WORSE than being a manlet. EVERYONE knows a manlet is a manlet, but a HANDCEL is a like a DEEP, DARK, AND DISGUSTING SECRET, almost like a MICROPENIS.

Cavill is relatable on a hundred levels.
View attachment 1907358
Morgan freeman clapping gif

This was something i preached for at least over a year on this forum, but lowiqcels never got it. When i said how small wrists are suicidefuel, i didn't mean literally only the wrists, its not like for some reason the distal part of your forearm (wrist) is somehow with shit girth but every other bone in your body has the same girth as a person with 7.5-8 inch wrists, this isn't how it works.

Received 409985307981269

Your wrists are simply the ideal place to measure how your WHOLE OVERALL FRAME is, as in size. Many people mistake a shit frame to meat narrow shoulders and wide hips, but this isn't always the case at all. My frame for example when it comes strictly to shoulder widht and hips is average if not slightly above, basically somewhat like Saint Cavill, but the girth of all my bones and my ribcage is dogshit, so i forever look like a 15yo DYEL teen even at 22yo now.

I connect with sweet Cavill on a spiritual level, he is literally me jfl, he probably ldars at home and knows that he is genetic filth deep down
3106586 A92DA190 BC6D 468F 9306 6D0EE8E26643

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hero of the Imperium, Myth and 6 others
View attachment 1907374

This was something i preached for at least over a year on this forum, but lowiqcels never got it. When i said how small wrists are suicidefuel, i didn't mean literally only the wrists, its not like for some reason the distal part of your forearm (wrist) is somehow with shit girth but every other bone in your body has the same girth as a person with 7.5-8 inch wrists, this isn't how it works.

View attachment 1907377

Your wrists are simply the ideal place to measure how your WHOLE OVERALL FRAME is, as in size. Many people mistake a shit frame to meat narrow shoulders and wide hips, but this isn't always the case at all. My frame for example when it comes strictly to shoulder widht and hips is average if not slightly above, basically somewhat like Saint Cavill, but the girth of all my bones and my ribcage is dogshit, so i forever look like a 15yo DYEL teen even at 22yo now.

I connect with sweet Cavill on a spiritual level, he is literally me jfl, he probably ldars at home and knows that he is genetic filth deep down
View attachment 1907380
He does dude, that's why he plays World of Warcraft all day at home on his custom-built PC. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and TsarTsar444
Who is this tera stacy
IMG 20221013 191528

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Myth, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Rage from the basement. Retardus maximus copers here.

Go look on the internet how women are crying for his seed. Look from the view of female gaze, dirty piglet rotters. Do you think any stacy will reject him? One thing, he is facing the age pill. Look for his prime 18-30. You deserve police brutality.

IMG 20221014 011037 149

IMG 20221014 010948 492

IMG 20221014 011023 090

IMG 20221014 011007 104

Cope n' rot, buddy bojack.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Mewton, Zeruel and 4 others
lol

• JFL
cavill is a trans woman

6'5 guy and 6'3 chick and Cavill was more handsome than that guy in the movie easily
with heels, notice in the third pic they he looks taller

• +1
He mogs him, nobody knows who that guy on the left is

as i said before, 6'1 is king of manlets

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19766
  • JFL
The fact I’m even shorter than Cavill and would look even more childlike next to them… over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person