How is Henry Cavill still alive?

Keep crying for Cavill, Armie Hammer is literally a nobody compared to him, and he's in jail for rape now

32d899eca48d47d6f64f8cb186c2a73b.jpg

rexfeatures_9880438a.jpg

Keep crying for Cavill, Armie Hammer is literally a nobody compared to him, and he's in jail for rape now

32d899eca48d47d6f64f8cb186c2a73b.jpg

rexfeatures_9880438a.jpg
Imagine if Cavill ever committed a crime, he'd be so fucking drooled over JFL

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
what's funny is there's a good chance of cavill seeing this thread

this thread is a joke btw I laugh my ass off at people eviscerating psl gods for some reason so I tried doing the same

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Im laughing at the autism of this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Ryan, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
View attachment 1907374

This was something i preached for at least over a year on this forum, but lowiqcels never got it. When i said how small wrists are suicidefuel, i didn't mean literally only the wrists, its not like for some reason the distal part of your forearm (wrist) is somehow with shit girth but every other bone in your body has the same girth as a person with 7.5-8 inch wrists, this isn't how it works.

View attachment 1907377

Your wrists are simply the ideal place to measure how your WHOLE OVERALL FRAME is, as in size. Many people mistake a shit frame to meat narrow shoulders and wide hips, but this isn't always the case at all. My frame for example when it comes strictly to shoulder widht and hips is average if not slightly above, basically somewhat like Saint Cavill, but the girth of all my bones and my ribcage is dogshit, so i forever look like a 15yo DYEL teen even at 22yo now.

I connect with sweet Cavill on a spiritual level, he is literally me jfl, he probably ldars at home and knows that he is genetic filth deep down
View attachment 1907380
Bbcs is exception to this. They tend to have skinny wrists but overall have decent frames

Debicki is 6'2 in reality and not 6'1, and she wears minimum 3" heels so she's around 6'4.5-6'5. Cavill is actually 5'11 barefoot. The pedo child groomer on the left is tall but gets mogged facially. This thread is pure cope and why you kids are so garbage at rating people. Bigger isn't always better. Cavill mogs, ask any foid who they prefer.

View attachment 1907374

This was something i preached for at least over a year on this forum, but lowiqcels never got it. When i said how small wrists are suicidefuel, i didn't mean literally only the wrists, its not like for some reason the distal part of your forearm (wrist) is somehow with shit girth but every other bone in your body has the same girth as a person with 7.5-8 inch wrists, this isn't how it works.

View attachment 1907377

Your wrists are simply the ideal place to measure how your WHOLE OVERALL FRAME is, as in size. Many people mistake a shit frame to meat narrow shoulders and wide hips, but this isn't always the case at all. My frame for example when it comes strictly to shoulder widht and hips is average if not slightly above, basically somewhat like Saint Cavill, but the girth of all my bones and my ribcage is dogshit, so i forever look like a 15yo DYEL teen even at 22yo now.

I connect with sweet Cavill on a spiritual level, he is literally me jfl, he probably ldars at home and knows that he is genetic filth deep down
View attachment 1907380
My wrist is 6.25 lol. My lower forearms refuse to put any mass on them. My hands are actually a decent size but it's over.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Now imagine all of this if he wasn't 6'4
Even if he still has this face