how is Iran gonna attack Israel?

Megas Alexandros

Megas Alexandros

Bronze
I doubt they'll do alot they seem scared to attack Israel.

zionistcels and allahuakbarcels enlighten me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, User28823, Gonthar and 1 other person
If the fat balding eagle living halfway across the world doesn't get involved things will just be fine but it will either way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, douche, ggg.tv and 6 others
If the fat balding eagle living halfway across the world doesn't get involved things will just be fine but it will either way.
If i lived in Israel my cortisol would be sky high rn, i'm happy i live somewhere where jack shit happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni and SecularIslamist
Israel is protected by US and the west, Iran wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover, douche and 6 others
They won't do shit. I don't think they're scared of Israel and I kinda hope they have nukes themselves tbh. But I guess they're more scared of burgerland getting involved.

Their response won't be direct (unless cyber attack or something) but probably involve activating their proxies.

• +1
Reactions: douche and Yaarhuni
If i lived in Israel my cortisol would be sky high rn, i'm happy i live somewhere where jack shit happens
Nothing will happen if u live in israel u are a jew. You control the entire world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, tombradylover, Yaarhuni and 3 others
Nothing will happen if u live in israel u are a jew. You control the entire world
no world control for when Youssef blows up his car right infront of you

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
how much do the jews pay girls to ignore me?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Iran will destroy isreal soon enough

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and Megas Alexandros
Missiles, drones, planes, etc. - now it's all about "projecting" military power, every country with a decent army can attack another one, even if it's at a long distance.

Aaand it happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, murdah and User28823
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Megas Alexandros and FutureSlayer
I control you fag
don't miss the train
56bd784c2609691f55f0ccdc42a54dc8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, normie_joe, Megas Alexandros and 1 other person
I live in Israel bro nothing major is gonna happen
Mogger avi I hope u hate those filthy faggots of ur people like Chad Gosling in that movie

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Megas Alexandros
I'm hearing tons of planes tbh nothing more
stay safe brah but I wouldn't worry about a sandcel in a plane tbh when you got 180iq shlomo from the idf who will mog him

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
They will probably destroy a couple non-human targets. They don't want Israel to further escalate but they have to do something small so Israel has negative incentive to keep blowing up Iranian generals.

stay safe brah but I wouldn't worry about a sandcel in a plane tbh when you got 180iq shlomo from the idf who will mog him
i'm safe tbh everytime there's a conflict people think ww3 is gonna happen it's kinda funny, Iran is too poor and weak to do anything that's why idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros
theyre not, my guess is that its a symbolic attack. theyll purposefully fly a few missiles/drones into isreali military bases and the majority will get intercepted. isreali may respond but it'll also be a symbolic retaliation

tdlr: nothing ever happens