How is it not obvious to the normals? do they delusionmaxx?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
We know most men in the united states are single but I wonder how they stop themselves from being black pilled and blind to the reality set around them? Are they just delusional? are they just lying to themselves? are they just coping and thinking self improvement is around the corner? I mean, i really don't know. You only need access to social media to understand it's over, How do they never put two and two together, that their friends with jaws, good faces and height ended up finding a long term relationship and everyone else they know that's a male didn't. One big coincidence? Do they refuse to open their eyes? are they lying to themselves and playing video games and collecting hotsauce and funko pops to cope? LMAO!

Look at this for example. (i'm LMAOing at the fact he's 5'7 at most though, that woman is BARELY shorter than him.) notice how these people look, their fashion, but most importantly THEIR FACES. Now look at the comments, a little bit of blackpill. The new age left leaning blue pilled internet normie is confused. "wow imagine having a girl to do funnie tiktok videos wit" BRUH LOL. It aint happening. stop COPING women aren't attracted to you, it's your face, you will NEVER have this. and it's strictly 100% because of your face. Take the black pill already.

It's like the scene in "They Live" when the aliens are on the TV telling humanity to follow their dreams and anything is possible.
It's 1 of the 3 major copes of the world.

Cope 1 is the fact that there are no dreams, only a lucky few will ever get to follow their dreams about the same number of people who play in the NFL or NBA. You're looking at 0.4% of people in the world get to follow their dreams and only about 15% of people ever even get a chance to start chasing their dreams. The world needs disposable labor and not everyone is suppose to win and live a happy life a majority of people are meant to be wage slaves or just slaves from your labor hand in a factory to the cashier to the office drone, you aren't meant to live your dreams as a human. Out there, there are plenty of people that did exactly what they were told to do, study, wake up early, grind, work for free, and they never got to do the field they wanted to work in. The people they did work hard, they are now office drones or a struggling start up owner listening to that lie of rise and grind and following elon musk on twitter. The people that didn't work hard in college for a practical degree, they're doing labor now.

Cope 2 is personality. Looks are the only thing that matters and the structure of one's face. Tinder is the best example of this. So many many many men are now understanding this and the bar is raised every single day, I see 6.5/10 on a normie scale men with professional photos and friend photos on their tinder admit they don't get likes or matches. LMAO! If no one wants to talk to you on tinder, no one wants you to cold approch, no one wants you to buy them a drink at a bar, no your female coworker isn't interested in "Hanging out with you and cuddling and watching netflix"(Cringe, how the fuck do people have no shame they spout that shit out at women they hardly know and work with via text? :sick:) Your face is the only thing that matters. You think a personalitymaxxed insectoid with a roach face and a human body standing at 6'3 could go and slay? Yeah, maybe slay LITERALLY. You think Jeff Goldblum as The Fly could go out and break hearts as a mutant fly???

I wont get into cope 3 because it's too personal but it goes into the existence and religion. but it's another way humanity attempts to lie to themselves and ignore nature and reality.

Rope or LDAR is the only option.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SteveRogers, noodlelover and 11 others
icegif-89.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, Stevensmithgerard, Lihito and 1 other person
Buddy boyo it never even began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
u actually think normies dont know that looks matter? lol you're the delusional one

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, Deleted member 15099, oldcelloser and 7 others
What’s the answer?
@OldVirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
u actually think normies dont know that looks matter? lol you're the delusional one
How? they still believe in that bluepill shit or at least they lie to themselves that they are good looking and only need to work on their personality a little more LMFAO. I wonder how many are doing that they've been single for years and they THINK they're a slayer but they just don't have 'luck' with women. how the fuck do they lie to themselves, what little lies do they tell themselves?

Cope 3 is that humans are special

It's only obvious to those that are most affected by it: incels. Normies aren't treated badly by people, so when they see Chad get a girlfriend they assume it's just some bluepilled fairytale relationship. Incels have been actively disliked and excluded their entire life so they figure out the reason why. The problem is that only 10% of the population is truly ugly enough for the blackpill to be clear, most of which are men who are extremely short, ugly, and/or Indian.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard, Yerico7 and 5 others
It's only obvious to those that are most affected by it: incels. Normies aren't treated badly by people, so when they see Chad get a girlfriend they assume it's just some bluepilled fairytale relationship. Incels have been actively disliked and excluded their entire life so they figure out the reason why. The problem is that only 10% of the population is truly ugly enough for the blackpill to be clear, most of which are men who are extremely short, ugly, and/or Indian.
So based

Bruh i really can't get over how fucking short this guy is.

We know most men in the united states are single but I wonder how they stop themselves from being black pilled and blind to the reality set around them? Are they just delusional? are they just lying to themselves? are they just coping and thinking self improvement is around the corner? I mean, i really don't know. You only need access to social media to understand it's over, How do they never put two and two together, that their friends with jaws, good faces and height ended up finding a long term relationship and everyone else they know that's a male didn't. One big coincidence? Do they refuse to open their eyes? are they lying to themselves and playing video games and collecting hotsauce and funko pops to cope? LMAO!

Look at this for example. (i'm LMAOing at the fact he's 5'7 at most though, that woman is BARELY shorter than him.) notice how these people look, their fashion, but most importantly THEIR FACES. Now look at the comments, a little bit of blackpill. The new age left leaning blue pilled internet normie is confused. "wow imagine having a girl to do funnie tiktok videos wit" BRUH LOL. It aint happening. stop COPING women aren't attracted to you, it's your face, you will NEVER have this. and it's strictly 100% because of your face. Take the black pill already.

It's like the scene in "They Live" when the aliens are on the TV telling humanity to follow their dreams and anything is possible.

Cope 1 is the fact that there are no dreams, only a lucky few will ever get to follow their dreams about the same number of people who play in the NFL or NBA. You're looking at 0.4% of people in the world get to follow their dreams and only about 15% of people ever even get a chance to start chasing their dreams. The world needs disposable labor and not everyone is suppose to win and live a happy life a majority of people are meant to be wage slaves or just slaves from your labor hand in a factory to the cashier to the office drone, you aren't meant to live your dreams as a human. Out there, there are plenty of people that did exactly what they were told to do, study, wake up early, grind, work for free, and they never got to do the field they wanted to work in. The people they did work hard, they are now office drones or a struggling start up owner listening to that lie of rise and grind and following elon musk on twitter. The people that didn't work hard in college for a practical degree, they're doing labor now.

Cope 2 is personality. Looks are the only thing that matters and the structure of one's face. Tinder is the best example of this. So many many many men are now understanding this and the bar is raised every single day, I see 6.5/10 on a normie scale men with professional photos and friend photos on their tinder admit they don't get likes or matches. LMAO! If no one wants to talk to you on tinder, no one wants you to cold approch, no one wants you to buy them a drink at a bar, no your female coworker isn't interested in "Hanging out with you and cuddling and watching netflix"(Cringe, how the fuck do people have no shame they spout that shit out at women they hardly know and work with via text? :sick:) Your face is the only thing that matters. You think a personalitymaxxed insectoid with a roach face and a human body standing at 6'3 could go and slay? Yeah, maybe slay LITERALLY. You think Jeff Goldblum as The Fly could go out and break hearts as a mutant fly???

I wont get into cope 3 because it's too personal but it goes into the existence and religion. but it's another way humanity attempts to lie to themselves and ignore nature and reality.

That's enough of that horse sh*t. Write something positive bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, Lihito and 1 other person
That's enough of that horse sh*t. Write something positive bro.
Sometimes people can go from it never began to it's over with the correct surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Rope or LDAR if your are a subhuman abused dog Like you :feelsgood:

Facts

Thats why looksmaxing moggs LDARing

LDAR is made for bottom 10-20% of subhuman male Like OP @Areuready

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Facts

Thats why looksmaxing moggs LDARing

LDAR is made for bottom 10-20% of subhuman male Like OP @Areuready
At least I'm not a virgin incel like you. A person who's never even been in a relationship

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Rope or LDAR if your are a subhuman abused dog Like you :feelsgood:
Like yourself too. I've actually had hook ups and tinder matches. You have absolutely zero anything. Btw oral is great. It's a shame you're well into your 20s and never had an experience so far. How does it feel to be even lower than myself. I mean if I could get laid being a subhuman... what does that say about your looks. Are you bottom 5%? Possibly.

Like yourself too. I've actually had hook ups and tinder matches. You have absolutely zero anything. Btw oral is great. It's a shame you're well into your 20s and never had an experience so far. How does it feel to be even lower than myself. I mean if I could get laid being a subhuman... what does that say about your looks. Are you bottom 5%? Possibly.
Lmao this autists arguing is worse then his talking points:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Well into 20s:feelskek:

Then wtf are you doing on this forum you fucking subhuman. Stop LARPing because your spectar is showing

Lmao this autists arguing is worse then his talking points:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Well into 20s:feelskek:

Then wtf are you doing on this forum you fucking subhuman. Stop LARPing because your spectar is showing
I'm on this forum because blackpill is the truth of the universe and the natural order of things. You're lower than even myself. sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I don't know what normies believe, they are dishonest but I rarely meet guys that are not looks maxed these days though, and I rarely meet girls that put any real effort into health or looks maxing.

Most guys looks max and are still virgins because every one only has so much genetic potential and women only go for the top 1%.

The average guy can looks max and get a morbidly obese land whale, sub average guy can looks max and still be a virgin. I think most guys are just looks maxing for self esteem an then LDARing because this is some apocalyptical level shit going down now.

• +1
Reactions: pumpkineater