How is it possible for subhumans to believe in God?

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
There's this guy at my school, who's a legit 5'5" truecel. Based on his name, I can tell he's from Central Africa, which is home to most subhumans on the continent. Even by African standards, this guy is fucked. He has chinky eyes that look almost Asian, awful fat distribution and to top it all off, he's basically a cripple. One of his legs has the most extreme bow t I've ever seen. He limps everywhere, and I'm not sure if he can run or jump. In pre-colonial Africa, his family would probably assume he was a demon or something. Despite all this, this nigga is a devout Christian and goes to church every single day. I don't know how you can believe that a god who allowed you to live like he does could ever love you. I'd start worshipping Satan just to spite him. He's the most extreme case, but I see similar things quite frequently. People with the worst genetic defects who believe their God exists and cares about them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, noonespecial and ilovetakis
some people arent so shallow and base their entire self worth on physical attractiveness :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noonespecial and Imretarded?
Cucks who all they have left is hope for the afterlife where they hope to get stacys for free..

Meanwhile chads from this reality:

There's this guy at my school, who's a legit 5'5" truecel. Based on his name, I can tell he's from Central Africa, which is home to most subhumans on the continent. Even by African standards, this guy is fucked. He has chinky eyes that look almost Asian, awful fat distribution and to top it all off, he's basically a cripple. One of his legs has the most extreme bow t I've ever seen. He limps everywhere, and I'm not sure if he can run or jump. In pre-colonial Africa, his family would probably assume he was a demon or something. Despite all this, this nigga is a devout Christian and goes to church every single day. I don't know how you can believe that a god who allowed you to live like he does could ever love you. I'd start worshipping Satan just to spite him. He's the most extreme case, but I see similar things quite frequently. People with the worst genetic defects who believe their God exists and cares about them.
religion is part of the plan to keep normies in check and stop them from going er

Mirin their dedication they are truly mentally strong

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Probably just not legitimately cognizant

some people arent so shallow and base their entire self worth on physical attractiveness :feelshah:
This is the answer lol, not everyone is blackpilled to the point of basing their entire life worth of existence out of traits they get given at birth. Its like asking why do people believe in god when bad things happens to them ? Truth is, its not really an argument agaisnt god because lot of people are super religious or become like that when they go through hard time, cancer, etc..
In christianity, life is just a trial for heaven anyways, so he does everything to achieve that infinite paradise.
Its not hard to understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, incelbhai and VHD
This is the answer lol, not everyone is blackpilled to the point of basing their entire life worth of existence out of traits they get given at birth. Its like asking why do people believe in god when bad things happens to them ? Truth is, its not really an argument agaisnt god because lot of people are super religious or become like that when they go through hard time, cancer, etc..
In christianity, life is just a trial for heaven anyways, so he does everything to achieve that infinite paradise.
Its not hard to understand.
Dnr stfu and delete ur account bitch

Cucks who all they have left is hope for the afterlife where they hope to get stacys for free..

Meanwhile chads from this reality:

Christcuks be like: "At least I get to spend eternity worshipping my daddy in heaven and Jesus said that beggars on earth will have the largest mansions". Warlord Muhammed managed to get niggas to become canon fodder by promising them virgins in heaven. Meanwhile, he was slaying 10+ women and probably collecting the most beautiful sex slaves in conquests. It's insane how long people have been coping this hard. I heard that shit when I was like 8 years old and my first thought was "fuck that gay shit".

Last edited:
Dnr stfu and delete ur account bitch
God bless you (im not even christian).
The teaching of jesus is to love everyone. Its a good message whoever you are.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Christcuks be like: "At least I get to spend eternity worshipping my daddy in heaven and Jesus said that beggars on earth will have the largest mansions". Crazy how long people have been coping this hard. I heard that shit when I was like 8 years old and my first thought was "fuck that gay shit".
Im sure the black guy actually lives a better life than you
I dont know why you think you are doing something

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because you are coping with your sins
rich chads nor small sub5s all need to asap believe in Jesus buddy boyo.

Jesus or hell,

niggas finding out God tests people

Im sure the black guy actually lives a better life than you
I dont know why you think you are doing something
I'm a subhuman African facially as well, but I've had sex and kissed women before since I come from a wealthy family and am physically capable. There is no way you can claim he has a better life than I do. Despite this, the average white man still has a more enjoyable life than both of us. I can't believe in a God who claims to love his children equally, yet punishes some of them to stroke his ego. American blacks still believe in a God who watched them get enslaved, raped and beaten for centuries.

I'm a subhuman African facially as well, but I've had sex and kissed women before since I come from a wealthy family and am physically capable. There is no way you can claim he has a better life than I do. Despite this, the average white man still has a more enjoyable life than both of us. I can't believe in a God who claims to love his children equally, yet punishes some of them to stroke his ego.
You are a self hating piece of shit. Cucking yourself into loving whites is simply pathetic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PatriceLumumba and PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of writing for such an low IQ thread

Christcuks be like: "At least I get to spend eternity worshipping my daddy in heaven and Jesus said that beggars on earth will have the largest mansions". Warlord Muhammed managed to get niggas to become canon fodder by promising them virgins in heaven. Meanwhile, he was slaying 10+ women and probably collecting the most beautiful sex slaves in conquests. It's insane how long people have been coping this hard. I heard that shit when I was like 8 years old and my first thought was "fuck that gay shit".
For those who TLDR he essentially said
“I don’t like it so it mustn’t be true”

God bless you (im not even christian).
The teaching of jesus is to love everyone. Its a good message whoever you are.
That’s your nous aka spirit speaking. Gods Holy Spirit loves you even if your not Christian

OPs a great example of wealth and power not being the fruit of love. He worshipps hedonism and therefore is blinded by the truth

Low iq thread NGL

• JFL
Reactions: Carbine