How is it possible that I have a big nose

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
I took after my mom's features but she has a thin tho long nose
Like what is it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Jimsonbobson505 and SkinjobCatastrophe
The lord uses genetics to fuck us in the ass. He is a cruel sadistic entity capable of such incomprehensible malevolence
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4563
The lord uses genetics to fuck us in the ass. He is a cruel sadistic entity capable of such incomprehensible malevolence
I'll have to look at some pics from the past to see what my nose was like.Mom's relatives also passed the thin noses on their kids (for now unless they don't become ogre too)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Similar threads

slayermtn🍇
Replies
23
Views
123
Hadriannus
Hadriannus
AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
12
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ForeignType
Replies
0
Views
22
ForeignType
ForeignType
2BeamsofLight
Replies
2
Views
21
NDasian111
NDasian111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top