How is it possible to have every single flaw as a non deformed human?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
give me all the flaws and I’ll have them all

Having every flaw means you are a delusional deformed guy who doesn't wants to accept that he is. I advice you to start doing hard mewing and correct your body posture as the first step towards escaping deformity.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Lautrec, hopeisnotenough and 2 others
Having every flaw means you are a delusional deformed guy who doesn't wants to accept that he is. I advice you to start doing hard mewing and correct your body posture as the first step towards escaping deformity.
there is nothing I can do if I’m deformed expecting killing myself

I only have 2 deformities but I have bad features overall like NCT, inward gonions which are not a cause of deformation but just poor genetics

I only have 2 deformities but I have bad features overall like NCT, inward gonions which are not a cause of deformation but just poor genetics
Are you subhuman like me

Brutal. Over for us man. We can't even geomaxx. What kind of ethnic r u?
I’m middle eastern but white passing I’ve been told I look Italian/spanish

I’m middle eastern but white passing I’ve been told I look Italian/spanish
Over for us Sandcels. At least you are white passing I am ethnic to the core

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
give me all the flaws and I’ll have them all
lmao tbh most ppl with your mindset look better then ppl who are delusional and rate themsevles a 10,the fact you think you have every flaw shows that you are experincing body/face dysmorphia,are you even lean?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
lmao tbh most ppl with your mindset look better then ppl who are delusional and rate themsevles a 10,the fact you think you have every flaw shows that you are experincing body/face dysmorphia,are you even lean?
I am skinny fat that’s all I know

What is best way to fix posture