How is it SCIENTIFICALLY possible to get PERMANENT PFS from only 1MG of Finasteride?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
Ive dedicated tons of hours researching pfs i cannot possibly find a reason for this. Yet, ive seen reports of guys claiming to have PFS months after taking ONLY 1 or 2 doses.

The reason why this pisses me off is that i only took 3mg total and i suffer from PFS (1 month since quitting). Im very slowly imporving thankfully but all the FUD and negativity from the guys i mention above, are causing nocebo etc.

Can anyone scientifically and biologically prove to me that only 1MG of fin can fuck you up permanently? HOW is this even possible?

Even Derek who arguably has had done the most research, with actual studies, self experiments, and blood work and is one of the top experts in hormonal biology says PFS is curable by restoring normal T, DHT and E2 functions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, sytyl, Stare and 1 other person
Stop listening raging baldcucks here. They get PFS from Castor oil and claim they are alpha or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GymCelNeckPill, Deprived and 9 others
Ive dedicated tons of hours researching pfs i cannot possibly find a reason for this. Yet, ive seen reports of guys claiming to have PFS months after taking ONLY 1 or 2 doses.

The reason why this pisses me off is that i only took 3mg total and i suffer from PFS (1 month since quitting). Im very slowly imporving thankfully but all the FUD and negativity from the guys i mention above, are causing nocebo etc.

Can anyone scientifically and biologically prove to me that only 1MG of fin can fuck you up permanently? HOW is this even possible?

Even Derek who arguably has had done the most research, with actual studies, self experiments, and blood work and is one of the top experts in hormonal biology says PFS is curable by restoring normal T, DHT and E2 functions.

maybe average joe who use fin have fat/skinnyfat estrogen filled body and that cause most of pfs
tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
If you are bald the ugly ass chicks you will manage to get in bed will be bonerkillers anyways

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
my honest opinion.
I think most of them are placebo-ing themselfes into ED.
Because for sure with sex, you need to put OFF the brain and worrying about stuff. But they can't, and they worry and anxious in hed with going ed during sex. and then they so stressed out when do it, they have ED due to their head.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
maybe average joe who use fin have fat/skinnyfat estrogen filled body and that cause most of pfs
tbh
Yes this is 100% true but watch the video. He makes the same point and says if you are able to successfully restore your hormonal balance. T, DHT , E2 then you CAN in fact recover from PFS.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and LastHopeForNorman
my honest opinion.
I think most of them are placebo-ing themselfes into ED.
Because for sure with sex, you need to put OFF the brain and worrying about stuff. But they can't, and they worry and anxious in hed with going ed during sex. and then they so stressed out when do it, they have ED due to their head.
I 10000% agree with you that most of the ED (especially when it comes to sex) directly correlates to placebo/nocebo
However what i CAN'T accept or wrap my head around is that ED as it relates to morning wood, penis sensitivity and erection quality CANNOT be nocebod into. How is it possible that you can nocebo yourself into having suddenly NO morning wood whereas before PFS you had it 5-6 days/week?

I 10000% agree with you that most of the ED (especially when it comes to sex) directly correlates to placebo/nocebo
However what i CAN'T accept or wrap my head around is that ED as it relates to morning wood, penis sensitivity and erection quality CANNOT be nocebod into. How is it possible that you can nocebo yourself into having suddenly NO morning wood whereas before PFS you had it 5-6 days/week?
i dunno

Yes this is 100% true but watch the video. He makes the same point and says if you are able to successfully restore your hormonal balance. T, DHT , E2 then you CAN in fact recover from PFS.
The thing is- everyone reacts differently to hormonal imbalance and not everyone can recover from PFS like the next person.

Also Fin might not even help that much, but still have negative sides. Its not a magic bullet and final sollution for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Schizoidcel and EmilKing
FUCKING LOL AT THIS BRAINDEAD THREAD
59896a5f 0dbd 42c4 8259 7afac97da072

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Finasteride is attaching itself to the 5alpha reductase enzyme and by this mechanism it is blocking Testosterone becoming into DHT. But you would also lose Allopregnanolone and 5alphaDihydroprogesterone among other things. 3alphadiol and 3betadiol would also take a big hit.

Have you gotten smaller testicles or did you have small testicles before aswell? A HCG monotherapy might be a good choice at first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Schizoidcel
Im on fin myself

Have you checked ur other androgen lvls ?
I have a feeling your androgens/test is low or ur fat or ur a smoker or have bloodpressure problems or all of them

Im on fin myself

Have you checked ur other androgen lvls ?
I have a feeling your androgens/test is low or ur fat or ur a smoker or have bloodpressure problems or a trashy diet or no body activity or all of them

There was a guy on hairlosstalk forum who got permanent ED and depression from saw palmetto.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 8229 and 2 others
I personally recover from topical finasteride sides after a week or two. Maybe people with a more estrogenic hormone profile or different genetics/lifestyle can take longer to recover? Also its effects on neurosteroids cannot be underestimated as this can lower libido & increase depression on its own (if prone) as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
placebo, low t, mental illness

end of thread

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
There was a guy on hairlosstalk forum who got permanent ED and depression from saw palmetto.

This guy roped years ago.

Also scrolled down and saw Kevin Mann's comment, what the fuck. Merck pays him now or what? I get that finasteride is working well for him but this is getting weird.

This thread has alot of answers, although quite long

Same reason people see aliens or get sick from sugar pills, mental retardation is common among humans.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I personally recover from topical finasteride sides after a week or two. Maybe people with a more estrogenic hormone profile or different genetics/lifestyle can take longer to recover? Also its effects on neurosteroids cannot be underestimated as this can lower libido & increase depression on its own (if prone) as well.
Same when I took fin for a month last spring and stopped my libido and shedding both increased after about a week

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Finasteride is attaching itself to the 5alpha reductase enzyme and by this mechanism it is blocking Testosterone becoming into DHT. But you would also lose Allopregnanolone and 5alphaDihydroprogesterone among other things. 3alphadiol and 3betadiol would also take a big hit.

Have you gotten smaller testicles or did you have small testicles before aswell? A HCG monotherapy might be a good choice at first
Can you elab on what those do? Never heard of them and doubt I’ll find anything online that isn’t cryptic medical talk that I won’t want to sift through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

This guy roped years ago.

Also scrolled down and saw Kevin Mann's comment, what the fuck. Merck pays him now or what? I get that finasteride is working well for him but this is getting weird.

Fuck I can't understand how that could happen. Very sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Schizoidcel
Can you elab on what those do? Never heard of them and doubt I’ll find anything online that isn’t cryptic medical talk that I won’t want to sift through
HCG could be enough to ramp up natty production in the testis, which many of the finasteride users lack anyway.
Triiodthyronine could create more 5aR enzymes among other things.
I dont have PFS nor did I research it but taking HCG and T3 would be the first things I would do if I meet the circumstances

• +1

Testes havent shrunk at all. My testes have always been on the larger side

interesting, how can I maximize my 5ar- (along with allopregnanolone etc.) reproduction and replenishment?

i doubt i could ever find a doc who could perscribe me hcg , t3 or even T

Is there any other way?

they get it from minoxidil too

explains the negative rep that fin has

you have a bunch of complete mentalcels + trolls spamming their tales everywhere and then guys who are already nw2+ with a negative attitude join them after taking 1 pill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

you have a bunch of complete mentalcels + trolls spamming their tales everywhere and then guys who are already nw2+ with a negative attitude join them after taking 1 pill

I don't know how that happened but the guy who became depressed and impotent after taking saw palmetto, ultimately killed himself. It is documented under the video Schizoidcel posted.
Minoxidil gave me zero side effects, but it wasn't that effective after 1 year or so.
Many fin sides seem to be nocebo, but if someone has a shitty hormonal profile they legit can happen, that is why it is important to get a proper blood work done.

Fuck I can't understand how that could happen. Very sad.
I think he messed up himself even more with experimental "PFS" drugs looking to fix himself, but still sad ngl. When he talks about the surge of DHT & hormones after quitting and then waking up one day feeling fucked I always think of him, because I feel the same after a few days off but thankfully my body bounces back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
I think he messed up himself even more with experimental "PFS" drugs looking to fix himself, but still sad ngl. When he talks about the surge of DHT & hormones after quitting and then waking up one day feeling fucked I always think of him, because I feel the same after a few days off but thankfully my body bounces back.

I don't know what drugs he used against the so called PFS but if I was in that kind of situation I would probably only use DHT gel

better to look good and have a broken dick then look bad and have a functioning dick.

you niggas dont know what looksmaxxing is about.

Just shave it bro
Just Take a shower and hit the gym bro
Just Grow a beard bro
Look at the Rock and Bruce Willis bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Let them go bald who gives a fuck
Honestly from personal experience suggesting anything other than bluepilled bs
Should be your lesson to why people get what they deserve
They limit their selves to misery

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back