how is it that looksmaxxing has became this mainstream and not one of you mfs made money off it

kranerman23123

kranerman23123

Banned
like how are all of these loooksmaxxing tiktok and youtube accounts just random ass people who have never touched this forum getting millions of views? How is it that not a single one of you rotters here made a shorts channel or something

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, med, polishcel and 1 other person
Because everyone here is a sub five or some kind of subhuman.
They show their face for a split second it will make everyone dislike em

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 41006, lemonnz and 8 others
They have you retard, you think they're gonna admit it to the general public that they are secretly autistic-like yourself. They're trying to appeal to the general population without being aspie so they don't come off as weirdos. The people you're talking about are literally roaming this website for the info and to stay in the lookmaxxing meta.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Deleted member 49130, One Rep Max and 11 others
they have you retard, you think they're gonna admit it to the general public that they are secretly autistic-like yourself. They're trying to appeal to the general population without being aspie so they don't come off as weirdos
Someone is actually not a fagcel here.
Yeah no everyone here acts like they are a chad.
When even a normie mogs these fuckers to another realm because normies don't even know what these forums even are, let alone blackpill related topics or even redpill aside from the gym.
99.99 precent of everyone here are just closetcels who try to hide what they are. Sub five losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
They have you retard, you think they're gonna admit it to the general public that they are secretly autistic-like yourself. They're trying to appeal to the general population without being aspie so they don't come off as weirdos. The people you're talking about are literally roaming this website for the info and to stay in the lookmaxxing meta.
no they havent smarter normies took over

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
being a grifter about looksmaxxing copes, was always looked down upon here.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and TheReckons
being a grifter about looksmaxxing copes, was always looked down upon here.
I have been thinking about making a TikTok about promoting legit looksmaxxes and selling (effective) products that could help ppl looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: TheReckons
overwhelming amounts of Normies just watch the tiktoks… they don’t actually put in the work to looksmax. The videos are just edgy memes/the current thing that’s in to them. Don’t underestimate how giga lazy/mentalcel the average guy is.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 51465
I have been thinking about making a TikTok about promoting legit looksmaxxes and selling (effective) products that could help ppl looksmax
working on my shopify store rn jfl

Every second guy sucked this niche off, including me. Find another, lol if it works
have an idea that’s different than the rest and already have 50k on tiktok

have an idea that’s different than the rest and already have 50k on tiktok
Followers dont mean much, only if you sell your acc, you need content that people come back for

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Followers dont mean much, only if you sell your acc, you need content that people come back for
disagree with you there. it makes your brand/whatever ur selling look more reputable. especially when you show your face on top of that

disagree with you there. it makes your brand/whatever ur selling look more reputable. especially when you show your face on top of that
What did you even disagree on

like how are all of these loooksmaxxing tiktok and youtube accounts just random ass people who have never touched this forum getting millions of views? How is it that not a single one of you rotters here made a shorts channel or something
most had a lucky puberty hit, and they call it a “glow up” and it goes from there

Cause we aren’t gutless cunts.
I’ve helped hundreds of people for free, money doesn’t exist, the feeling you get when you help people and expect nothing in return IS real.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and chadintraining
Every second guy sucked this niche off, including me. Find another, lol if it works
I thought about it, probably won’t do it

I have a couple business ideas right now, but not sharing them right now cause not trying to oversaturate my niche

And it is none of these TikTok brainrot businesses either

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It can help you if you sell a product cause of larger potential customer base

Honestly wouldn’t trust to buy a course from anybody here half the people who make those looksmaxing info threads don’t even do it themselves. Niggas on here are too lazy to even brush there teeth in the morning.

• +1
Cause we aren’t gutless cunts.
I’ve helped hundreds of people for free, money doesn’t exist, the feeling you get when you help people and expect nothing in return IS real.
Lol the way I can tell you came from a well off household

i've been deplatformed and debanked. it's impossible to make youtube videos when they hardware id and ip ban you. also youtube editing software is designed for adhd. i just need a few buttons i don't want a hundred different features i will never use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and AlexBrown84
that faggot syrianpsycho made money off of selling looksmaxxing themed merch.

• +1
Lol the way I can tell you came from a well off household
I grew up low-middle class jfl.
I’ve made fairly decent money from my flooring business, it’s hard fucking work and there isn’t a day in my life that I don’t wish I was one of those fucking cunts who were born into a well off household.
My kids will most certainly grow up on a well off household, it is my duty to ensure this.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 51465
Incels are a shitty target demographic.

Incels are a shitty target demographic.
Most ppl buying looksmaxxing products aren’t in the incel community, but rather men who are on TikTok all day

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness