How is my skincare routine?? Tretcells and Skincells GTFIH

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
I have mild to moderate acne and it started getting worse since starting gymcelling last week and I don't even know why. I was always planning to start tret and now I am going to

What other creams should I get. I am definitely getting a spf 30/40/50 sunscreen and maybe a moisturizer. Is it necessary that I should get a cleanser or even a moisturizer? Money isn't the issue but I don't have my own money and rely on my parents and I don't want to appear gay in front of them for buying so many skin products

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
those are the basics man and you gotta buy them, might as well go all in man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt and khasmax
I am a neuron not a skincell so I can't offer much help

Basic facial cleanser morning and night. Basic moisturizer morning and night. SPF after moisturizer in the morning. Tret after moisturizer at night.

Simple and effective. It’s not gay to take care of your skin, and if you care about possibly “appearing gay” in front of your parents you have some other insecurities you should worry about beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun and NorreZ0
Basic facial cleanser morning and night. Basic moisturizer morning and night. SPF after moisturizer in the morning. Tret after moisturizer at night.

Simple and effective. It’s not gay to take care of your skin, and if you care about possibly “appearing gay” in front of your parents you have some other insecurities you should worry about beforehand.
How long do u think will a 50g tube of them last??