How is Nick Squintman still alive?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20191018 161308 Instagram

Jfl, just how hasn't he be caught by normies that he is squintmaxing all the time, just look at him here, you can see the tendons and twitching muscles in his lower lid by how hard he's squinting. Normie brains are dried beyond nourishment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Keep crying for this mogging machine women actually find attractive

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 2581, SHARK and 6 others
true, very good frame as well.
He is hard squinting you fucking retarded, he isn't even close to O'pry, Berret, Gandy, Chico or millions of other male models. He is only famous because he family and ltrmaxed on insta, general normies dream of that kind of life so they like him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
if he can do it so can you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
He mogs you into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and 2peasinapod
He mogs you into oblivion
He does mog me, but shouldn't be that famous, he is nothing against some other male models, frauder

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He does mog me, but shouldn't be that famous, he is nothing against some other male models, frauder
He appeals to normies because he resembles them facially. It makes sense for them to worship him instead of Jordan Barrett.

Jfl at lookism

He’s attractive af

You don’t need to be a alien male model to be good looking jfl

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Gengar and Kade
Jfl at lookism

He’s attractive af

You don’t need to be a alien male model to be good looking jfl
You autist, he squinting hard, have you seen how subhuman he looks without squintmaxing? He is saved by his hair, beard game, and squintmaxing, without these he would be a normie

• Woah
You autist, he squinting hard, have you seen how subhuman he looks without squintmaxing? He is saved by his hair, beard game, and squintmaxing, without these he would be a normie
Doesn’t matter

At the end of the day he’s still good looking

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Kade
lol at calling him an autist when you think like this

Nick Bateman is a very handsome human, as opposed to some perfect looking alien. Just compare his IG followers to O’Pry or Maher and you’ll see who has more broad appeal

Doesn’t matter what you did to look good, as long as you look good nobody gives a fuck how you got there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
lol at calling him an autist when you think like this

Nick Bateman is a very handsome human, as opposed to some perfect looking alien. Just compare his IG followers to O’Pry or Maher and you’ll see who has more broad appeal

Doesn’t matter what you did to look good, as long as you look good nobody gives a fuck how you got there
I see better looking people then him all the time on the streets jfl
Screenshot 20191018 190049 Instagram

This guy moga him to oblivion, but isn't even near as popular as squintman jfl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191018-190023_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-190023_Instagram.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20191018-190017_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-190017_Instagram.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20191018-190037_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-190037_Instagram.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20191018-190031_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-190031_Instagram.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Woah
He is hard squinting you fucking retarded, he isn't even close to O'pry, Berret, Gandy, Chico or millions of other male models. He is only famous because he family and ltrmaxed on insta, general normies dream of that kind of life so they like him
actually there is no millions of male models and this guy can get girl to fuck every day so may be thats why you are that jelaous of him
yeah this guy isnt top tier model but saying that he is below 7/10 is retarded, i have seen more female comments in the internet that he is hot than for example O'Pry (yeah i know O'Pry is way better looking). No point why we should be hateful towards him even if he frauds his eye area, we all trying to fraud to look better here.

actually there is no millions of male models and this guy can get girl to fuck every day so may be thats why you are that jelaous of him
yeah this guy isnt top tier model but saying that he is below 7/10 is retarded, i have seen more female comments in the internet that he is hot than for example O'Pry (yeah i know O'Pry is way better looking). No point why we should be hateful towards him even if he frauds his eye area, we all trying to fraud to look better here.
Jfl i actually love Squintingman, he is so cute and relatable when he squintmax, but he is around 7/10 facially. Tom Strijid mogs him hard

• Woah
Jfl i actually love Squintingman, he is so cute and relatable when he squintmax, but he is around 7/10 facially. Tom Strijid mogs him hard
may be in our terms he is 7/10 facially but for most of females he is very handsome, here is my point. i have seen girls rating him as perfect, 10/10 or so... he wont fuck with us, PSL autists, just with these females who rate him like that. its brutal but trying to looksmax we should look more in his direction because having flaws and frauding he is getting much female attention than looking at Chico, O'Pry, Maher, Gandy, Barrett or so, people whom we will never be because nothing can make us looking like them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
females told me they dont like them.

prettyboy chico pill strikes again

• Ugh..
Reactions: needsolution