How is progress so far

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
I sent out some private ratings but tbh I need more ratings to get a better reference on where I stand and what to improve

Here is me before, only pics I got of this time unfortunately.

IMG 07651
IMG 08521
IMG 08501
IMG 08531

Here is me currently after 3-4 months of dedicating looksmaxxing. Really just been focusing on gym/leanmaxxing, skincare, debloating, and hair.

IMG E06531
IMG 08551
IMG 08491
IMG 08911

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, aga04 and datboijj
went from a 5 to a 7, congrats mate. No hardmaxxing done?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
Lighting, chewing and BF. Good

• +1
you need confidence now

• +1
I sent out some private ratings but tbh I need more ratings to get a better reference on where I stand and what to improve

Here is me before, only pics I got of this time unfortunately.

View attachment 1760297View attachment 1760300View attachment 1760302View attachment 1760303

Here is me currently after 3-4 months of dedicating looksmaxxing. Really just been focusing on gym/leanmaxxing, skincare, debloating, and hair.

View attachment 1760307View attachment 1760308View attachment 1760309View attachment 1760311

View attachment 1760323View attachment 1760326
good work bro, you improved at least 1-2 points in the normal scale, mirin your progress

what have you done and for how long?

• +1
good work bro, you improved at least 1-2 points in the normal scale, mirin your progress

what have you done and for how long?
Mostly just been leanmaxxing and debloating. Three to four months in currently. Right now though working on skin but progress seems stagnant. Also need to work on my hair cause it’s all fucked up. Eventually I would like to increase my eyebrow and eyelash length to increase harmony and get a prettyboy look, but that can wait.

I think I’m a HTN now and was a LTN before, what do you think bro?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and aga04
Mostly just been leanmaxxing and debloating. Three to four months in currently. Right now though working on skin but progress seems stagnant. Also need to work on my hair cause it’s all fucked up. Eventually I would like to increase my eyebrow and eyelash length to increase harmony and get a prettyboy look, but that can wait.

cut sugar,its improved my skin dramatically
also cold showers optional but its working

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, aga04 and Kingcel32
from gigachad to gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
67djdZdhQ Eywt0cOQ9 lAUj2YV7CDt46c6m3I8bfYo

HRy2tQ7

• Love it

using anything to improve the skin like tretitonin?
good progress with reducing bloatness dude, i hope that you have gotten in the gym to gain muscle apart of losing bf and i would advise you to train your neck even if its only at home, you could benefit a lot from a bigger neck.

what have you done to reduce bloat?
cut sugar,its improved my skin dramatically
also cold showers optional but its working
how much has your skin improved by removing sugars? also, cold showers only improved skin and mental health?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and ChristianChad
Looking very good rn nigga. Keep it up

• +1
good progress with reducing bloatness dude, i hope that you have gotten in the gym to gain muscle apart of losing bf and i would advise you to train your neck even if its only at home, you could benefit a lot from a bigger neck.

how much has your skin improved by removing sugars? also, cold showers only improved skin and mental health?
Just been drinking a shit ton of water and cutting out foods that are incredibly high in sodium. And yeah i'm building muscle as well that way I don't look like a twink.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
Just been drinking a shit ton of water and cutting out foods that are incredibly high in sodium. And yeah i'm building muscle as well that way I don't look like a twink.
then keep it up, buy some weight disks around 5kg and train the flexion and extension of your neck, if you want train the lateral raises with neck. make sure t warm up before doing neck training. good job

• +1
then keep it up, buy some weight disks around 5kg and train the flexion and extension of your neck, if you want train the lateral raises with neck. make sure t warm up before doing neck training. good job
Do you think I can taeyhung max? I think we have somewhat similar facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
Do you think I can taeyhung max? I think we have somewhat similar facial structure.
i dont know, you seem darker and with more pronounced cheekbones than him, also your hair seems curlier than hims so thats another thing to keep in mind. check in botb a post of hairtypes to see if you could aswell get that hairstyle and to have a great hair.

• +1
Definitely improved

Congratz

I’d still get a different haircut

• +1
LTN to HTN imo, looks good

• +1

I'm not breaking out anymore, my skin is glowing. My gut and liver got healthier due to nutrition.
My face was bloated. I've gained weight but people constantly saying im lost some. Also I've got chiseled face and hollow cheeks.

• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32 and aga04
i saw u pmd me but the pics didnt load and i was too lazy to answer and ask for them but great job dude looks good

• +1
I'm not breaking out anymore, my skin is glowing. My gut and liver got healthier due to nutrition.
My face was bloated. I've gained weight but people constantly saying im lost some. Also I've got chiseled face and hollow cheeks.
How long did it take to see that progress bro? Do you contribute it to tret or just better eating?

i saw u pmd me but the pics didnt load and i was too lazy to answer and ask for them but great job dude looks good
What would you say before and current rating is rn?

How long did it take to see that progress bro? Do you contribute it to tret or just better eating?
I dont know what helped me the most. Everything matter to some degree, its all adds up. Like compound interest.

Workouts 5 times a week, nutrition(no cheat meals), mental health and skincare.
Neck training, facial exercise etc

My gut and liver still recovering from all those junk food that I ate. Long process i think itll take about a year (idk honestly)

Its so fucking hard to stick to it consistently, but its so worth it. I'm tracking my habits through app called: loop

• +1
I dont know what helped me the most. Everything matter to some degree, its all adds up. Like compound interest.

Workouts 5 times a week, nutrition(no cheat meals), mental health and skincare.
Neck training, facial exercise etc

My gut and liver still recovering from all those junk food that I ate. Long process i think itll take about a year (idk honestly)

Its so fucking hard to stick to it consistently, but its so worth it. I'm tracking my habits through app called: loop
Where do you put retin-a in your skincare routine? Do you use before moisturizer or after?

Where do you put retin-a in your skincare routine? Do you use before moisturizer or after?
I have dry skin. For cleanse and moist i use la roche posay
Face and neck. I use Ordinary Retinol 0.5%, im using it after cleansing then wait about 20 min before moist.
Also i use The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% - 2 times a week on face only. Helped me with acne scars.
SPF 50 ofc must have! Otherwise u damage ur skin
Very important: I change my blankets every week. I have separate towel for face only.
I used benzoyl peroxide to treat painful acne on back, but acne scares still remains.
Usually dermatologist wont say u but no amount of skincare will help you if ur nutrition is shit.

• +1