How is supplementing calcium?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I have two bottles of Magnesium Glycinate, one bottle of capsules that are pure 120mg Magnesium Glycinate, another that’s a bottle of 200mg Mag. Glycinate tablets with Dicalcium Phosphate. Which are better to take?

just get kidney stones theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aphoria, Deleted member 5583 and Xander578
So which bottle should I take? The tablets with calcium are higher mg of magnesium
Just take the lower dose one if u really want to take a calcium supplement, you really don't need a lot of calcium(might risk fucking up ur kidneys aswell with a high dose)
for what reason are you taking calcium supplements op? if it's to pubertymax/bonemaxx forget it, u'll only fuck up ur kidneys with high doses of calcium

Just take the lower dose one if u really want to take a calcium supplement, you really don't need a lot of calcium(might risk fucking up ur kidneys aswell with a high dose)
Is that why my kidneys hurt when I used to drink like 6 cups of milk a day?
for what reason are you taking calcium supplements op? if it's to pubertymax/bonemaxx forget it, u'll only fuck up ur kidneys with high doses of calcium
I’m not trying to take calcium, only magnesium because it helps me get better sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818