How is @the bull not a slayer (seriously)?

looks like a druggiecel and no he does not look good he looks like a rat

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, the BULL and WishIwasChico
U have good bones. Ur good looking enough to slay imo which is all that matters. This pic is worse then the last one lmaooo but u should slay Chico is right I’ve seen uglier men slay hot pussy in college.
I already Slayed i'm recovering from fucking horse tranquillizers jfl idk why forum thinks i'm incel i literally got hot slays with dating apps

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
u look like you have alcohol fetal syndrome kinda

• WTF
Reactions: WishIwasChico
jfl idk why forum thinks i'm incel i literally got hot slays with dating apps
ye i saw them and they were hot but recently you said you are not on tinder and seem to have fell off a cliff, wtf happened???

not like completely retarded but definitely missing something up there along with some bone structure

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ye i saw them and they were hot but recently you said you are not on tinder and seem to have fell off a cliff, wtf happened???
bro you just saw my current body jfl how can you ask what happened i cannot use body pics and go to dates with that body i need to recover first

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
He lacks JB appeal, way too masc, I bet he does well with roasties.

Last edited:
bro you just saw my current body jfl how can you ask what happened i cannot use body pics and go to dates with that body i need to recover first

put this pic and like two others which are not autist on tinder and you will do fine

View attachment 2514287
put this pic and like two others which are not autist on tinder and you will do fine
nah bro body pics are crucial girls don't want to have sex with guys with shitty bodies jfl i'll just wait for 2 months i should come back and eventually i'll go on roids

Pencil neck and eye area is shitty asf looks aspie dude is aspie

View attachment 2514149

I troll this guy a lot but he is genuinely good-looking and could get goodlooking women. I don't get how he rots here for so long, it makes no sense to me jokes aside. If i go out tomorrow i'll see so many guys out of shape who he mogs to andromeda with at least mtbs yet this nigga was in a ward from ltbs rejecting him, wtf??
We need context @the BULL cause this shit makes no sense to me.
Not very good looking + ethnic tax

you look a little serial-killer-ish in this pic ngl @the BULL
otherwise you look like a typical italian or jew
I've never seen anyone Who resembles me

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2514149

I troll this guy a lot but he is genuinely good-looking and could get goodlooking women. I don't get how he rots here for so long, it makes no sense to me jokes aside. If i go out tomorrow i'll see so many guys out of shape who he mogs to andromeda with at least mtbs yet this nigga was in a ward from ltbs rejecting him, wtf??
5'2 mentally ill uber driver is why

• JFL
View attachment 2514149

He is looking dead.

• JFL
Better than neet
yh its good that youhave a job i just find it commical that youcould be in italy , order an uber, and mentally ill looksism rotter turnsup

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
@PSL GOD Bro what i haven't touched anything for months but as soon as i get my medical tests i'm hopping on that marijuana again jfl at being a goy that doesn't consume drugs

@PSL GOD Bro what i haven't touched anything for months but as soon as i get my medical tests i'm hopping on that marijuana again jfl at being a goy that doesn't consume drugs
3726834 IMG 20230722 180530

3726722 1698357567769

@the BULL Where r u from

Fuck i look so mogger in that First Pic. I cannot wait to start smoking again leaning out my face and feeling fresh
Subhuman

View attachment 2514149

@the BULL

View attachment 2514149

I agree, he's not ugly, but autism killed him