simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,504
- Reputation
- 9,078
@hopelessmanlet22 @rt6ldarboyo @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @cursedbybones
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yes@hopelessmanlet22 @rt6ldarboyo @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @cursedbybones
good?
Yesgood?
me rotting whole dayDecent
Got out of bed 1 hour ago
Nth much happening might hop on some chivalry 2
Fairsme rotting whole day![]()
npothing intresting happend@hopelessmanlet22 @rt6ldarboyo @Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @cursedbybones
peak lifeFairs
I do this but i go out in the evenings
its quite boring honestlypeak life
I wish i could do the same every day
yeah atleast somethintits quite boring honestly
But its better than being a slave (For now) ima have to get some money
At least you have time to do what you really want to doits quite boring honestly
But its better than being a slave (For now) ima have to get some money
goodAt least you have time to do what you really want to do
I don't know what I want to do.At least you have time to do what you really want to do