How is there absoluetly NO cure for facial hair for men in 2023? But there’s a solution for cumrags body hair and facial

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Fuck this gynocentric fem centric soyciety.

There’s hundreds of way rags can reduce their facial hair from ipl to laser to even shaving and not have any gay o clock shadow.

But there’s NOTHING for men? I keep seeing IPL being ineffective on the face, i keep seeing laser not working either. Epilating is torture and plucking is too long.

I’m seriosilt just gonna use minox on the sides of my beard that cover the cheeks cuz that part is less thick than the mustache and neck beard. the actual asthetic part.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Mio
they still havent found a cure to mpb yet

electrolysis works apparently

Use minoxidil, tretinoin, bimatoprost, cetirizine, androgens, microneedle and then tell me you can't grow a beard

WOMEN who transitioned to men have grown full beards from the above protocol

Use minoxidil, tretinoin, bimatoprost, cetirizine, androgens, microneedle and then tell me you can't grow a beard

WOMEN who transitioned to men have grown full beards from the above protocol
I can grow a beard it’s just not like prayag mishras dense and thick. beard. and i look WAAAY better clean shaven.

I can grow a beard it’s just not like prayag mishras dense and thick. beard. and i look WAAAY better clean shaven.
well everyone has different densities of hair so idk what u expect

if u have the same thickness of hair follicles but it doesn't connect then wait till 25 if still not connected do the protocol if still not connected get a beard transplant